Are there any good online games for tweens that are like the sims seri

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_sawan (Guest)

Guest_sawan (Guest)
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:49 AM

My daughter says that she wants to try out new games besides run escape and club-penguin, and she wants to find a free online game like the sims - you know, with the family and clothes and all that stuff. If you know any good sites, please tell! Thanks!

#2 Jenny

Jenny

Hero of Time

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 30 April 2010 - 12:55 AM

This is not the site to ask that stuff pure zc is a site to talk about zelda classic and zquest

#3 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:57 AM

I've never seen an online game like The Sims. Well, that depends if you want it to be multiplayer or not. There are probably some flash games that mimic The Sims, but even then they'd be poor quality.

If your daughter doesn't care so much that it's like The Sims, and just wants a multiplayer game to play, you could try Wizards 101. I've never played it, so I don't know if it's free, but it seems like it would be fun for kids.

#4 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 01:46 PM

QUOTE(Yoshidude @ Apr 30 2010, 01:55 AM) View Post

This is not the site to ask that stuff pure zc is a site to talk about zelda classic and zquest

You can talk about almost anything here, and ask about almost anything. You may or may not get an answer, depending on whether or not someone has a good answer. This site is just primarily about Zelda Classic. The only issue, as minor as it is, is that Message Board Games is the wrong forum for this topic. This belongs in General Entertainment. I will move it there.

#5 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:25 PM

My sister goes on a site called IMVU. It seems a lot like the sims to me, and the characters are a lot like the sim characters too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users