Photo

Screenshot of the Week 147

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 147 (67 member(s) have cast votes)

8 entries this week!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#46 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:29 PM

uhh,... Matthew, I don't mean to butt in, but you were extremely negative towards the people who criticized your screenshot, whether constructive or destructive. I still don't know if you were referring to my Faxanadu screenshot when you said "Dark red, brown, light yellow". Because my screenshot had those colors.

#47 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:29 PM

Calm down, seriously. You need to chill. This is what you got to do first. Anyways, all I did was asked a question, which isn't exactly being negative.

#48 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE(Matthew @ Dec 5 2006, 08:26 PM) View Post
I never vote for myself. I don't find that to be fair. And just so you know, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS CRITICISING ME, /M/. YOU'RE ALWAYS EXTREMELY NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME.

Matthew, you always shout at /M/ all the freaking time. Maybe this is why he always criticises you.

...But it's not you he's critisising, it's your work. And Matt, I think you just need to learn the difference between constructive critisism and destructive critisism. There's a big difference, and we're all rooting for ya man, we all want your quest to be really good, and so, maybe you just haven't got the balance right in some of your screens. I'm not saying all of your screens are bad, I'm not saying any are, but what I'm saying is that maybe you should take the advice we give you, and then your screens will reincarnate, just like the newborn feathers of a Phoenix emerging from the flames. You'll see a new light, and enjoy what advice for all things that life brings.
Matt, we're not trying to get you angry, you're probably just highly strung. /M/ is just stating his opinion, he means no harm.

~Limzo~

#49 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:34 PM

QUOTE(Animus01 @ Dec 5 2006, 03:29 PM) View Post

uhh,... Matthew, I don't mean to butt in, but you were extremely negative towards the people who criticized your screenshot, whether constructive or destructive. I still don't know if you were referring to my Faxanadu screenshot when you said "Dark red, brown, light yellow". Because my screenshot had those colors.

No, I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to the colors in the CGBZ Tileset. And I was negative because even though I didn't read very many comments towards my shot, all I saw was NEGATIVE CRITICISM. No constructive criticism AT ALL. I liked Acmlm's Board better- People ALWAYS give Constructive Criticism over there. NO ONE GIVES IT HERE.

Calm down, seriously. You need to chill. This is what you got to do first. Anyways, all I did was asked a question, which isn't exactly being negative.

I try, but you always push people (especially me) close to the flaming point. Are you always so negative towards people? And by the way, I have low self-esteem. Quit making me feel like I'm not as good as you. I have no friends whatsoever in real life, and all I get here is a feeling that no one wants me. The only thing they DO want is what I'm making. So I'm leaving if I get just ONE MORE NEGATIVE COMMENT FROM ANYONE.

Limzo, you don't get it. He doesn't yell at just me- He even started getting in an arguement with Deathbringer! It's not just my shot he's criticising- EVERYONE criticises ME myself. And I'm sick and tired of not being good enough for any of you. If you'd taken the time to get to know me, maybe things would've turned out different. But NOOOOOO. No one wants to know me.

Edited by Matthew, 05 December 2006 - 03:37 PM.

#50 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE(Matthew @ Dec 5 2006, 03:26 PM) View Post

I never vote for myself. I don't find that to be fair. And just so you know, I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS CRITICISING ME, /M/. YOU'RE ALWAYS EXTREMELY NEGATIVE TOWARDS ME.

If you keep shouting that we are too negative then I guess you don't want our help. SOTW is not just for winning it, but mainly can be used to have people help you with your screens. Are too many people overlooking this? Only saying that, "Wow your shot is great." Without saying why it's great is bad actually. When people say its lacking things then they should say why it is lacking things. I for one never see people saying how Noel can improve his screens despite the fact the one he just won only had good tiles. Otherwise, the design of the screen is crap. Yet, no one really mentioned that and only said, "OMG NOELS IS AWESOME!!" as usual.

If we are pushing you to the flaming point when we are trying to help then I honestly suggest that you take a break of this place and at least TRY to make some other friends. Perhaps the reason why "No one wants to be my friend" is that you get mad way too easily. No one wants to be near someone who is going to get angry all the time. Look at your posts after people say constructive criticism. You get pissed off and start yelling at people.

Edited by Deathbringer, 05 December 2006 - 03:40 PM.

#51 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:37 PM

Matt- If you dont want critizim, or cant handle it, than I belive you can ask the SoTW Manager to put a "no comment" next to your shot, and low and behold people wont comment on it.

So /M/ is an asshole, ignore him icon_razz.gif There are plenty of them on the internet. Its best for you (and for everyone else) to just ignore them.

Im Tied with a shot made with oringal LoZ graphic. **** yes.

EDIT Add by Nathaniel: You have been warned for flaming for your comment on /M/ in this post. Please read my PM ASAP, EatinCake.

Edited by Nathaniel, 05 December 2006 - 07:02 PM.

#52 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:41 PM

I try, but you always push people (especially me) close to the flaming point. Are you always so negative towards people? And by the way, I have low self-esteem. Quit making me feel like I'm not as good as you. I have no friends whatsoever in real life, and all I get here is a feeling that no one wants me. The only thing they DO want is what I'm making. So I'm leaving if I get just ONE MORE NEGATIVE COMMENT FROM ANYONE.

Why do mention this continuously? Do want me to feel bad for you or what? And, I'm not pushing anyone, at all, so I don't know what your talking about. Also, your self-esteem, as nothing, at all, for why your getting mad, and yelling. And yet, you don't even relize, that you also, post comments that are negative, and annoying. So, I don't know why your are complaining. And, to answer your question, no I'm not always "so", negative to people.

So /M/ is an asshole, ignore him

Wow.I get warned and almost banned for calling another member dumb. I'll like to see what you get for flamming/trolling me, for no reason whatsoever.

Edited by /M/, 05 December 2006 - 03:45 PM.

#53 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE(Deathbringer @ Dec 5 2006, 03:35 PM) View Post

If you keep shouting that we are too negative then I guess you don't want our help.

No, what I want is for people to actually tell me what I can do to make that shot look better. (And I also want people to stop calling me Matt. I've told you all before, I hate being called that.)

So /M/ is an asshole, ignore him

I may not like the fact that he's so negative towards me, but I wouldn't call him that. O_o

Look, just... Leave me alone for a little bit, okay? In case you didn't know, a woman was found dead Saturday, and I knew her well. I used to live next door to her and every time she left to go somewhere for a few days, she'd always ask me to get her mail for her. Well, yeah. I just found that out today, and I'm trying my hardest not to cry over it. It's times like these that make me emotional. ...Then again, I'm ALWAYS emotional... Go figure. But seriously, I'm not in a good mood right now, so please, don't get me more upset than I am now. I know everyone here has had a friend or family member of theirs die at least once so far. You understand, right? icon_frown.gif

Why do mention this continuously? Do want me to feel bad for you or what?

No, I just want people to understand me. But I can see no one cares about me. Just forget it. I'm derailing this thread too much now.

Just ignore me. See what I care. ...and leave me alone.

Edited by Matthew, 05 December 2006 - 03:48 PM.

#54 Deathbringer

Deathbringer

Master

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:44 PM

QUOTE(EatinCake @ Dec 5 2006, 03:37 PM) View Post

Matt- If you dont want critizim, or cant handle it, than I belive you can ask the SoTW Manager to put a "no comment" next to your shot, and low and behold people wont comment on it.

So /M/ is an asshole, ignore him icon_razz.gif There are plenty of them on the internet. Its best for you (and for everyone else) to just ignore them.

Im Tied with a shot made with oringal LoZ graphic. **** yes.

If he doesn't want criticism then why the hell is he entering screenshot of the week?

Calling /M/ an asshole doesn't make you any better either. To him, you'll be an asshole too. Can't you people at least give advice and say what they are doing something wrong instead of calling him an asshole? That is flaming according to rules.

#55 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:46 PM

Matthew, Please read my earlier post. It may help you.

#56 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:48 PM

Well, I could care less, what a member named ZC-Ninja, says to me, on the internet. If he wants to flame me, go ahead and let him. As long as he pays for his actions, it's alright to me. This is ZC-Ninja's second time, ( Noel and me ) flamming another member, in less than a day. And, I know I'm not doing anything wrong, since about every other member in this board, does the same thing I'm doing.

I hope SoTW doesn't get shut down now.

#57 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:48 PM

This is starting to get out of hand. I would've said something else, but I would've ended up igniting the argument even further. So I'll just say this: let's get back on talking about SotW so we won't get yelled at.

#58 Nimono

Nimono

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 03:56 PM

(Agreed, Animus. If anyone wishes to continue this, go ahead and PM me. I'd rather let it die, though. I think I need some counseling. I can't stop wanting attention, for some reason. O_o I get forgotten a lot...)

I nulled my vote, seeing as I entered. Oh well. I like all the shots. Seriously, I couldn't do better than half the people here, but what do I know? XD icon_lol.gif By the way, I see you finally got a SotW banner. That's great! icon_smile.gif

#59 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE(Deathbringer @ Dec 5 2006, 02:44 PM) View Post

If he doesn't want criticism then why the hell is he entering screenshot of the week?

Calling /M/ an asshole doesn't make you any better either. To him, you'll be an asshole too. Can't you people at least give advice and say what they are doing something wrong instead of calling him an asshole? That is flaming according to rules.

If you bother to read eariler posts Matt was complaining about always getting critizim icon_razz.gif I was going to quote that, but I saw someone above me had beat me to it.

I was saying he was acting like an asshole, which seemed to be indicated with how angry Matt was bieng.

QUOTE(/M/ @ Dec 5 2006, 02:48 PM) View Post

Well, I could care less, what a member named ZC-Ninja, says to me, on the internet. If he wants to flame me, go ahead and let him. As long as he pays for his actions, it's alright to me. This is ZC-Ninja's second time, ( Noel and me ) flamming another member, in less than a day. And, I know I'm not doing anything wrong, since about every other member in this board, does the same thing I'm doing.

Formly known as Zc-Ninja. I havent been saying you guys are assholes, as much as you guys are acting towards certain members as assholes,

And because school is about to get out, Im going to resume this later, so dont quote me just yet icon_razz.gif for fear of more mis-interuptioation.

#60 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 05 December 2006 - 04:26 PM

You've called Noel and I, an assholes. Don't try to change your words now, ZC-Ninja.

I was saying he was acting like an asshole,

No, you didn't. You said I am a asshole. Why are you denying it now? Everyone else has seen you post it already. It's to late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users