Photo

Quets Partner

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:51 PM

Well, here it is. I need a quest partner who is willing to help me make a quest. I mean, I have the quest ideas and story ready, I just need someone who can help me build it. The quest is going to remain hidden, for I will post it under Custom Quest after some of it is built.

.I Who can Qualify

I just want some one who can help. And if you have MEGA experience, I don't really care, but perferably I would like some one with as much experience as me. I mean, I started playing with ZC around August, 2007 or um, thats really it.

.II The reason

I want this to be a regular quest, just two poeple to work on it. So......... any takers? icon_confused.gif

#2 ZebraStallion

ZebraStallion

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 21 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

Hmm... Well, I might consider doing this. And I do have some good experience, one thing I can't do is make scripts. icon_sorry.gif But I do know how to work them. Again, I might do this, I might not. I'll have to think about it.

#3 Brandon1

Brandon1

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:45 AM

You need to tell us what can you do in ZQuest. That will help by telling us you don't want us to make the whole quest for you.

#4 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 12:05 PM

You should show off some screens and such to show people what you can do. That will get people more interested in this project.

#5 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 26 April 2008 - 03:51 PM

Like said above, we would like to know what work is shared and what you are the best in.
This allows people to check if they can combine skills with you.

#6 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 06 May 2008 - 08:04 AM

It's been a long time from when I posted this. I will post some screenshots later today, and then I'll go from there. wait a minuete.......

Post 100

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users