Photo

I REALLY need a digital camera.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Siguy

Siguy

• Members

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:40 PM

Today I got my roll of film that had just been developed at CVS. When I was getting it developed, since the person at the photo center was new, I had to go through a lot of detailed explanation of how I just want it developed, no prints, just a photo CD for reference, and every photo needs to be put on the CD, no matter how blank-looking.

So when I open up the photo package, to my horror, not only are two important photos missing from the CD, their negatives aren't even there.

I'm guessing that they mistook those two photos for being part of the three unused exposures at the end of every roll of film, but still, they should have been less ignorant than to just throw away the parts of the negatives that look blank to them. Obviously they would have known that I meant something buy telling them to "put every photo on the CD" (which I also wrote on the back of the envelope).

Grr...

#2 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 07 July 2007 - 03:06 PM

Been taking pictures of the night sky, eh Siguy?

Sorry that had to happen to you, I hope you get a camera soon icon_wink.gif

#3 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:23 PM

Thats retarded, you should go complain to them. Thats just stupid how they did that, I hope they get fired.

#4 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:42 PM

If you want a very good digital camera, that rivals film (almost), get a Nikon (DSLR, D80, D40) they are $$$ though. If you want a good digital camera, Canon makes some good cheap ones. (as well as Nikon, but Nikon has great pro ones)

#5 Siguy

Siguy

• Members

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:17 PM

QUOTE(Takuya @ Jul 7 2007, 09:42 PM) View Post

If you want a very good digital camera, that rivals film (almost), get a Nikon (DSLR, D80, D40) they are $$$ though. If you want a good digital camera, Canon makes some good cheap ones. (as well as Nikon, but Nikon has great pro ones)

Yeah, I've pretty much decided on a Rebel XT. Though I'd prefer a Nikon D40x, the Rebel's cheaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users