• Members

Posted 09 April 2007 - 10:19 AM

I just listen to game music on my music player

#32 Legendary_Goriya

Legendary_Goriya

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 01:11 PM

I thrash around until I get really tired and f all asleep. What? It works!

#33 Brandon1

Brandon1

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:06 PM

I just say to my mind "If I don't go to sleep now Big foot will get me" icon_razz.gif

Well, as Moonwhisper said, I read a BORING book, that always puts me to sleep and if it doesn't I just turn off all the lights and turn on my DS untill the lights put me to sleep. icon_razz.gif

Edited by Brandon1, 26 May 2007 - 09:06 PM.

#34 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 26 May 2007 - 09:15 PM

I read books. Books that are written by Spike Milligan.

#35 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:13 PM

When I can't sleep, usually my minds racing.
Alot of important thoughts come to me and I sometimes write them down.

#36 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 26 May 2007 - 10:36 PM

When I can't sleep, I usually think of what will make my quest more awesome. I also usually just do ZC all night until I am too tired to do anything, or I make MIDIs. Or, I will think about that homework assignment that I forgot to do, and what class I will do it in the next day.

#37 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:53 AM

I have this prolem ALOT! I think it has to do with my ADHD. I get those ''Hyper attacks'' often at night, so I have a hard time sleeping. And I live at my school in the week days(yeh, I know, it sucks ass) and there(even tho I have my xbox360 and pc ANd ps2 there, I'm not able to play them... cause if the people that works there catches me playing at night, they'll take the stuff from me! ARGH! So I'm just supposed to lay in bed while I'm trying to sleep. I haven't gone too school for a few weeks now because of this... I can't even remember how it was to sit in a classroom... OMG I have so big problmes... XD

#38 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:31 PM

I will either listen to music, read, play gameboy, or draw. That's pretty much it. Those things generally knock me out relatively fast.

#39 Bowser Blanchette

Bowser Blanchette

Tatsumi is ready to roll!

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 08:45 PM

I usually work on my computer. Working on my quest until 2 o'clock! Playing Mega Man X7 and X8 on my PS2.

#40 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:32 PM

Play Video Games or something until I fall asleep. I usually play my DS when it's dark and when it's time for bed after my mom leaves I play on it until I'm too tired.

#41 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 27 May 2007 - 10:37 PM

Play on my piano/keyboard. I don't usually have problems sleeping, but when I do I try to play piano.

#42 Windfish

Windfish

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 29 June 2007 - 06:12 PM

I have a 2 story house (i sleep upstairs) and i run down the stairs into the living room and go crazy icon_wow.gif then i get tired go back upstairs and fall asleep. This doesnt happen alot. Sometimes i wake up at like 3:00am and cant fall asleep.

Edited by Windfish, 29 June 2007 - 06:13 PM.

#43 Skipper

Skipper

Magus

• Members

Posted 29 June 2007 - 08:43 PM

Eh. For some reason, whenever I can't fall asleep I feel uber depressed. When that happens, I write some sort of story because I always seem to be the most creative when I'm depressed.

Also. Most of the time I play Earthbound or some other SNES ROM until I get frustrated about something in it. Then, I read. Once my eyes start to become dry, it becomes easy for me to fall asleep.

#44 Windfish

Windfish

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE(Skipper @ Jun 29 2007, 08:43 PM) View Post

Also. Most of the time I play Earthbound or some other SNES ROM until I get frustrated about something in it. Then, I read. Once my eyes start to become dry, it becomes easy for me to fall asleep.

I can't fall asleep by getting frustrated about something cuz then my mind is stuck on it all night icon_wacky.gif

#45 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 01 July 2007 - 01:09 AM

I continue writing the script for my quest. icon_biggrin.gif Usually, that does it for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users