The legend of Zelda, the new begining

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#46 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:31 PM

In the dark world on the left side of hyerule castle - a guy sell all three spells (500 each)
((PS ON the light world you get the magic sword on this left side of the castle)) blow the ocarina
Plus you get the spells here when is on dark world --- to many strong super darknuts and sword throwers, well,, a helluva

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Feb 13 2010, 06:03 PM) View Post

OK, I'm working on the frozen lake level, and this quest is going from hard to sadistic. A few questions --

1) How many keys was I supposed to find before entering? I'm pretty sure I found 3. I seem to be one short. Do I have to beat the room with the four mirrorobes plus other enemies to get a key? Or did I miss one somehow? Because, if so, that's just crazy.

2) Vravelo, you said you found a shop that sells the spells? Hint as to where? I checked out the swamp maze and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need Nayru's Love to get past a copule of the deathknight screens.

3) Is it possible to get the gold ring pretty soon? This quest is really kicking my arse. It hasn't been too bad up until now, but the swamp area, just wow.

#47 TheDogRover

TheDogRover

closed account

• Banned

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:53 PM

Longest quest (wtf, I put hack? :/) yet? But you didn't bother checking how to spell words right? I'm sorry, this game has TONS of misspelled words. Its okay if it was a few but that many! Really >_>

Edited by TheDogRover, 13 February 2010 - 09:01 PM.

#48 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:24 PM

QUOTE(TheDogRover @ Feb 13 2010, 06:53 PM) View Post

Longest hack yet? But you didn't bother checking how to spell words right? I'm sorry, this game has TONS of misspelled words. Its okay if it was a few but that many! Really >_>

Angrud already told us why there are so many errors, they speak French where he comes from. This is not the longest quest, however, at least so far. If you want the longest quest, play something along the lines of Hero of Dreams.

#49 lightdestroyer

lightdestroyer

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:40 PM

Why are you always saying "hack", TheDogRover ? We do not make hacks but quests. And he didn't say it was the longest one, he said it was HIS longest one.

#50 TheDogRover

TheDogRover

closed account

• Banned

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE(Daemon @ Feb 13 2010, 08:24 PM) View Post

Angrud already told us why there are so many errors, they speak French where he comes from. This is not the longest quest, however, at least so far. If you want the longest quest, play something along the lines of Hero of Dreams.

:/ I meant he said it was HIS longest quest, not THE longest quest.

QUOTE(lightdestroyer @ Feb 13 2010, 08:40 PM) View Post

Why are you always saying "hack", TheDogRover ? We do not make hacks but quests. And he didn't say it was the longest one, he said it was HIS longest one.

I made a mistake and check my other post I just made :/. Sorry for making such a ruckus, I didn't know that he was French :I

#51 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 13 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

And to be fair to both sides, I think everyone agrees the spelling is so bad it's distracting. It's too bad angrud doesn't know someone bilingual who can help with the spelling and translation, because some of the dialogue is clever. This quest isn't far from being quite excellent.

I finally finished the frozen lake level and now I'm working on the swamp level.

#52 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:32 AM

I found Dark Level Two to be quite managable.use the Lens from Dark Level One (forest) to find the way up the cliff and down the stairs in the lava pool. You'll get the fire boomerang in this level and now I've got 12 hearts to get the magic sword. From what I've seen of these dark levels, level two might be the first one to complete and then go back to finish one and tackle the others. Plan seems to be working for me.just not thrilled about all those damn deathknights. And to be honest, this quest is very challenging and absorbing....not too many quests out there that make you want to keep playing and playing....real nice effort, Angrud...don't mind the haters! Definitely worth a five.

#53 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Feb 14 2010, 05:32 PM) View Post

You'll get the fire boomerang in this level and now I've got 12 hearts to get the magic sword.

There's heart pieces that can be collected, I think it should be possible to get that sword already after the forest dungeon. I also think that it's a quite good quest despite all grammar errors, unfortunately I am stuck and can't enter dungeon 2 unless I find an older version of ZC :'(

#54 Daemon

Daemon

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 12:31 PM

Maybe a newer version of 2.5 might work? I'll see if I have the same problem when I try and enter.

Edited by Daemon, 14 February 2010 - 12:32 PM.

#55 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

It looks impossible to reach level 4 beause of all these death knights. Vravelo mentioned something about that nayrus love could be found in the cave west of Hyrule Castle in dark world, but it looks like you need the master sword to enter there. How to get master sword before level 4 ?

#56 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 02:21 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Feb 14 2010, 09:05 PM) View Post

It looks impossible to reach level 4 beause of all these death knights. Vravelo mentioned something about that nayrus love could be found in the cave west of Hyrule Castle in dark world, but it looks like you need the master sword to enter there. How to get master sword before level 4 ?

You can kill those Super Knights rather easy, look at previous postings icon_smile.gif

#57 SofaKing

SofaKing

Defender

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

Two methods -- (1) Edge of the screen and slash, or (2) wait until they're on the other side of the screen, run like hell, and have a potion at the ready.

I agree he went a little heavy on the deathknights, even for a challenge quest.

#58 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

QUOTE(Daemon @ Feb 14 2010, 11:31 AM) View Post

Maybe a newer version of 2.5 might work? I'll see if I have the same problem when I try and enter.

mmm...! maybe no.! v2.10 works fine, and remember v2.5 belongs to those new betas ,, is unstable!!
-
because this quest is so hard on the second part(dark world) I won't give a five
I'll wait to see what other players think ... stand by..!

#59 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE(FerentzRocks @ Feb 14 2010, 02:03 PM) View Post

Two methods -- (1) Edge of the screen and slash, or (2) wait until they're on the other side of the screen, run like hell, and have a potion at the ready.

I agree he went a little heavy on the deathknights, even for a challenge quest.

yea, I have found out the edge trick, and I must say that it saved the quest for me. I was seconds from giving up. Have now got the golden arrow but I bought wrong spell, the green one, should have been the blue. Well well, back to the dealer, more money.

Edited by Lukaz, 14 February 2010 - 05:38 PM.

#60 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 14 February 2010 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Feb 14 2010, 04:26 PM) View Post

yea, I have found out the edge trick, and I must say that it saved the quest for me. I was seconds from giving up. Have now got the golden arrow but I bought wrong spell, the green one, should have been the blue. Well well, back to the dealer, more money.

Lukaz, you are my hero,, don't give up on this quest..
When you think about to drop,, remember me, talk to me, I got the "" fix"" don't forget! just pm me! icon_sigh.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users