Moving

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#16 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 02 October 2004 - 10:06 PM

Ah, congratulations, skate. icon_smile.gif Now to solve your problem, all you have to do is place your garbage can next to your bed. (I'm not joking.) Place a box of tissues on one side of it, (Assuming you're next to a wall or something.) and your garbage can on the other, as close to the bed as you can, ... and you'll have a mental safeguard against that sort of thing. It's odd, but it works. ... I rarely end up in the garbage can. icon_razz.gif It's always good for a laugh when it happens though.

#17 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 October 2004 - 10:20 PM

Welcome back, Skate. Glad you liek the new house. icon_smile.gif

#18 skateboarder11

skateboarder11

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 October 2004 - 11:52 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Oct 2 2004, 10:06 PM)
Ah, congratulations, skate. icon_smile.gif  Now to solve your problem, all you have to do is place your garbage can next to your bed.  (I'm not joking.)  Place a box of tissues on one side of it, (Assuming you're next to a wall or something.) and your garbage can on the other, as close to the bed as you can, ... and you'll have a mental safeguard against that sort of thing.  It's odd, but it works.  ... I rarely end up in the garbage can. icon_razz.gif  It's always good for a laugh when it happens though.

Oddly... I already have done that. icon_blink.gif

#19 Chain3

Chain3

Initiate

• Members

Posted 16 January 2007 - 04:59 PM

!!!yay

just kidding good luck man

#20 Dethl

Dethl

@

• Members

Posted 16 January 2007 - 05:07 PM

Chain3, do not gravedig old topics. This is from 2 years ago. Do not post in topics older then 2 months. Additionally, please read the forum rules here.

Topic locked.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users