That wasn't zeldafan500

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blue Link 2007

Blue Link 2007

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 15 November 2006 - 09:42 PM

I am saying this because I think he needs a second chance at this. When I read the post in the announcements section, I couldn't believe that happened. This is what was said on here:

zeldafan500 has been banned for flooding the shoutbox with immature nonsense and blatantly disrepecting the community in his signature. Such an attitude is unwelcome here, and his maturity will need to improve if he ever wants to maintain a long term membership in any civilized online community. The ban length is likely to remain permanent.

It says that he put immature nonsense in the shoutbox and disrespeced the community in his signature. I admit he has a problem about not making sense in his posts, but he would never do those things on purpose.

Just recently, at his site he made, he was hacked by some guy that calls himself "Hailstorm" and totally ruined his site. Later, Hailstorm said that he placed spyware on Zeldafan500's computer so he could track him down wherever he goes. I think that this Hailstorm guy hacked into his account on here and did all those things that got him banned.

If you don't believe me, check here at his site.

Zeldafan500's site

If you think this is a hoax, believe me, it isn't. This hailstorm guy also took another site as well, not belonging to zeldafan500.

Another site taken by Hailstorm

#2 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 15 November 2006 - 09:52 PM

How ironic, this Hailstorm. icon_lol.gif Even if he has a GF and is not a virgin, he still is a no-life and an (donkey).

#3 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 November 2006 - 09:53 PM

Challenges to staff decisions are best addressed privately via PM rather than brought out in the open. Therefore, this topic will be closed. However, we will look further into the matter. I can't make any promises or guarantees of anything at this moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users