110 replies to this topic

#61 klop422

klop422

Guess I'm full of monsters and treasure

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

Kinek

Day 9-Afternoon

Looks Like I can't go directly through Lynolia; there's a Huge wall in the way. So I'll have to go through both Lynel Town and Moblin Village to get there.

I was stopped from leaving anywhere by Link of the gorons. He tried to argue against my leaving, but in the end I won. Because of that, Link gave me a small set of drums and taught me a Song:

--------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------

------------------------>-------->--------

--V---------V---------------V-------V----

-------A----------A-----------------------

"Use this to teleport to The Death Mountain Crater"

After that, I Ieft.

#62 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:40 AM

Sorry I've been away so long. Custom graphics sure take a lot of time, especially when doing a big boss. Plus, I've been doing some playtesting...

Anyways, back on topic, sorry if you're waiting for me. Hopefully this will get things moving again. Enjoy!
---------------------------------------

Jaron

Inventory

Day 7 - Late Morning

I slept in a little late. When I awoke, Rido was gone. Must've gone to breakfast, I assumed. Guess I'd better do the same. I then felt my stomach growl which confirmed I was hungry. I got myself prepared for the day and left my room.

After I ate a hearty (but late) breakfast, the other Kokiri inquired about the Deku Tree. They'd been anxious to know ever since they'd heard that Rido and I had arrived last night. Rido stood nearby, looking at me.
"I didn't tell them anything yet," Rido said. "I only told them to ask you after you got up."
I could tell they all had really been restraining their excitement by letting me get well rested and fed. I'd wanted to call a meeting in the afternoon to discuss the matter, but I figured I could at least tell them a little bit. "The Deku Tree is back to normal!" I exclaimed. Cheering broke out. Kokiris were hugging each other in excitement. After they calmed down a bit, I told them briefly about the Healing Water that Rido and I had sprinkled to heal the Deku Tree. Then I told them I would be making an important announcement in a meeting after lunch, and excused myself so I could "take care of something."

After the group had dispersed, I found Rido and asked him if he'd seen Mido. Rido told me he'd seen Mido leave toward his room after breakfast. I asked, but Rido wasn't sure which room was his. I asked another Kokiri, one of the twins, who happened to be passing by.
"Mido's room is the one known as the Joelle room," she replied.
I asked her to lead me there, and she agreed. Rido asked if he should go with me, but I told him I wanted to speak to Mido alone. "Mido prefers it that way," I explained. Rido agreed, and I followed the twin through the west corridor.

We walked a ways and then had to climb some ladders and big blocks to proceed. Man, I thought, why would Mido want to go to all this trouble just to get to his room??? I'd make my room a lot closer to the main hall.
When we reached the top level of the block room, the twin asked me if I wanted to hear some background about Mido's room. "Sure," I replied. "I don't know too much about this place." The twin then told me that the Hero of Time had defeated all the enemies in this temple, which included four ghosts known as the Poe Sisters. One of the sisters, the orange one named Joelle, hid in paintings on the walls of her room, but the Hero of Time used the Fairy Bow to vanquish her. After we went through a trippy, twisted hallway, the twin pointed out a door to the right, saying that it was the entrance to Mido's room. I thanked her, then hopped over a couple blocks and went through the door.

I was taken aback to find that the room was mainly a switch-backed stairway. I'd been expecting to see an actual bedroom, or something along those lines. I called out, "Mido? Are you here?"
"Jaron???" Mido replied, surprised. "Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock?"
Mido was below, and I heard his footsteps as he climbed the stairway. Finally, I saw him climbing the last stairs to my left. "Sorry to barge in on you," I told him as he was ascending. "This whole labyrinth-of-a-temple thing is quite new to me."
Mido laughed as he came up to me. "Hey! Welcome back! Glad to see you're all in one piece."
This seemed pleasantly new. Mido normally wasn't this friendly to me. I hoped this was his new leaf he was turning over. "Good to see you have things running smoothly here," I congratulated him.
"Sure, no problem!" Mido said while stretching. "It's nothing I can't handle."
"So, did you hear that loud voice this morning?"
"Nah," Mido shook his head. "Not from in here, but the guards told me about it. Kinda' weird if you ask me. Downright creepy, as a matter of fact. I mean, who the heck can yell that loud?"
"I know, really," I agreed. "I heard that the voice said something about a Deku Scrub returning to the Forest Temple."
Mido's face turned serious. "Yeah, well, I do know a few Deku Scrubs have already been here. I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, though. Deku Scrubs normally don't live here."
I looked straight at him. "I also heard that a Deku Scrub came to see you, specifically. Is that true?"
Mido crossed his arms. "What? You think I have something to do with this?"
"Not necessarily; I'm just asking."
Mido put his fists on his hips. "Well, I don't! I don't know anything about a Deku Scrub returning here."
"I didn't say that," I replied. "I'm just asking for you to tell me about the Deku Scrub who came to see you."
"Okay! Fine! Well, you heard wrong that he came to see me. His name's Gasser, and he was just sent here by the Deku King to check on their cousins who'd taken refuge here. That's all. As far as I know, there's no conspiracy going on here. Besides, he had to leave a few days ago. He probably was just reporting back to the Deku King."
"So, you know him from before?" I inquired.
Mido crossed his arms again. "That's none of your busi... um..." Mido caught himself. He knew better than to talk like that to his elder. "... Well, ... yeah. I first met him in the forest to the south. The Deku Tree had sent me there to... do something. ... Let's just say he's my apprentice."
I'd never heard of such a thing before. "What do you mean 'apprentice'? You mean someone you were training to do your job?"
Mido was getting angry, but he puts his fists on his hips again and lowered his voice. "Jaron, I know I have to respect you as the elder, but I really don't want to get into the whole thing. It's personal. Can we please end this conversation???"
"Okay, okay! Sorry!" Sheesh, I thought. I know he gets irritated sometimes, but I've never seen Mido this perturbed! I knew it was best just to let him alone to blow off some steam. "I'll see you later, then," I said as I opened the door to leave.
"... Yeah, ... sure," Mido irritably replied as I left the room.

As I made my way back to the main hall, I felt bad that I'd ruined his unusually good mood. :sorry:

Day 7 - Afternoon

After lunch, I told the Kokiri all that had happened to Rido and I since we'd departed. They all listened intently. It might've been because I'm just that good of a storyteller! Anyway, I finished my tale and told them of my plans to depart.
"Who will go with you this time?" someone asked. I couldn't tell who it was.
"That's a good question..." I paused, pretending to think. Then I looked at Rido. When he noticed I was looking at him, he rolled his eys and looked away. "... I chooooose... Rido!"
I heard some confused murmuring. "But, Jaron," someone else asked, "isn't there anyone else? Rido probably needs a break from... from being gone so long."
"I assure you," I replied, "I'm certain. Not that I don't trust any of you, because I'm sure you all would make great adventurers, too." I could tell from their timid looks that most of them didn't think too highly of the thought of adventure. "But Rido and I have become quite a team. I couldn't think of anyone else I'd rather go with me." I looked at Rido again, who blushed a little.
"Thanks, Jaron," Rido said.
I then informed everyone that the Kokiri Forest was now safe to return to. I told Mido (in front of everyone) that I would leave it up to his discretion as to when they should begin their journey back. Mido nodded in approval, and gave me a friendly smile. (I guessed he'd had enough time to cool down from earlier.)

After we dispersed, everyone prepared for Rido and me to depart. The girls made some more provisions for us. Lokar presented me with a Kokiri Sword that he and Ordo had made while I was gone. Rido and I consulted with the Know-It-All Brothers on the tactics we'd used so far, and they gave us helpful advice on combat strategies, including how to use my new boomerang and sword. (I let Rido practice using them as well; I figured he should know how to use them in case I'm not able to for some reason.) Kal and Saris found enough Deku Seeds and Deku Nuts to fill our pouches.

We all met at the Forest Temple entrance after almost an hour. We all said our goodbyes, just like before, and then Rido and I descended the rope ladder.

To be continued...

#63 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 06:17 AM

Gasser

Day 9-Afternoon

So here I am. I've been stuck in front of the sand river for hours, trying to work out how to get across. What am I supposed to do? There's no flower around here; there aren't any here in the East. I'm not large enough to carry a hookshot, so that's a pointless thought. Mabye if I stole something to help me? But of course, I am, as previously proven, hopeless at sneaking about. Well, I'll hold that thought...

#64 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:41 PM

Fizleon

Day 9-Night

There's a huge wall in the way! I need to go through Lynel Town and Moblin Village to get to the Place. And, let me say, I will not be welcomed back home. That Dusk Stone from the "parallel universe" really wasn't the thing I should have thought to steal...

Anyway. If I pass through there without too much delay, I'll have to pass Moblin Village. They don't like me either. What was I thinking, picking a fight with that Moblin Senator? Seriously!

After that, I'll have to find the palace. I hear its key is hidden in Saldonia Castle, but I can't be sure.

There is another problem. From what I understand, the Dark Lord could be in Saldonia Castle. If I'm found, it'll complicate matters. A lot. There will be no reasonable explanation for me to be in Saldonia, when I should be destroying freedom-fighters. But there's no way of stopping it if I'm found, so I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

#65 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

Meh. I miss this thread, and Kind of want to see it to the end. So, as there seem to be a few people around the message board games, I'm going to try reviving it, more than a year later.
Now, that being said, I'm not going to continue the story at this point, seeing as I'm a couple of days in front of Lightwulf. And He's currently in charge, seeing as Nexas (at that time Goriya, I think) put him in charge, and Lightwulf hasn't passed on the baton. If you want to catch up on the story, you can read through the four-and-a-third pages of text, or just read this Brief Recap, which is extension of Lightwulf's one in Post #37. Of course, if you want the rules, check Post #1. Oh, and sorry, Lightwulf, in advance for any mass of pms you get about this.

Spoiler

Oh, and here's the Atlas Lightwulf made:

loz3cmap.png

You may want to zoom in...

Also, having said I'm reviving this thread, I'm not going to continue the story, yet, until people actually do anything.

#66 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

Name: Deasn
Type: Foreigner
Race: Goriya
Main Hand: Right
Weapon-of-Choice: Gale Boomerang
Back-Story: A Goriya merchant from the far-off land of Koholint.  His travels have found him many interesting items and secrets.

#67 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 11 August 2014 - 10:26 AM

Deasn

Day 8 - Morning

I have finally crossed the Death Mountain range after having completed my business in Saria Town.  I have arrived in the Goron shrine in Termina to set up shop for a while, but upon arriving, I find that no Gorons are there.  I rematerialize my lens of truth (In my travels I met a Twili once, who taught me the magic spell that allows them to do this), and do not see any Gorons hiding.  I think to myself, "I've seen stranger things", and start to leave, until I hear a ruckus coming from Snowhead temple.  I go to investigate, and see the Gorons taking refuge there.  When I asked them why they are hiding, they say something about a "Dark One".  Knowing that Gorons aren't exactly renowned for their intelligence, I brush it off, thinking they're just afraid of their own shadows, and continue on to Clock Town.

Day 8 - Afternoon

Upon arriving in Clock Town, I am shocked by what I see.  The entire town is overrun by Darknuts and Wizzrobes!  Perhaps the Gorons weren't crazy.  I silently take out some of the Wizzrobes in the north park, and take refuge in the Great Fairy's cave, where I healed my wounds and will spend the night.  I need a rest after my long journey back from the north.

#68 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

New character:

Name: Gereiffof

Type: Guard

Race: Hylian

Main Hand: Right

Weapon of Choice: Shortsword and Hylian Shield

Backstory: One of the guards who attempted to resist the invasion of the dark one.  Obviously, they failed.  Just as they always do.

Day 1 - Early Morning

Rather than kill all of us and have to worry about the corpses lying about the castle, the dark one has instructed that what remained of the Hylian guards should be put in the dungeon.  As we were passing through the dungeons to our cell, we went down a hallway that was sealed off, and none of us guards were allowed to pass through.  We finally arrived in a cell that barely fit all of us, and had a large, circular mirror on one wall.  There were no windows, it was simply a stone room with a solid iron door.  As the last of us were put in the cell, said door was closed behind us, and the room went dark.  All of a sudden, the mirror started to glow, and the only thing that could be seen was its reflection.  But strangely, the image in the mirror warped and changed color.  All of the guards were entranced by this, but soon we noticed that the door had silently fallen off of its hinges and the light from outside filled the room.  When this happened, the soldiers noticed that the room now was what had been shown in the mirror.  I heard a scream, and looked around to see what was the matter.  The guards started turning into bizarre monsters, and I finally pieced together what had happened.  This was the legendary Magic Mirror, and the only known portal to the Dark World.

#69 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 29 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

Here's the Hyrule Atlas again.*  (Sorry about the previous link; ImageShack has sure changed their site. This is posted in MediaFire now.)

*If you want me to add a city to it that you came up with, let me know.

Meh. I miss this thread, and Kind of want to see it to the end. So, as there seem to be a few people around the message board games, I'm going to try reviving it, more than a year later.
Now, that being said, I'm not going to continue the story at this point, seeing as I'm a couple of days in front of Lightwulf. And He's currently in charge, seeing as Nexas (at that time Goriya, I think) put him in charge, and Lightwulf hasn't passed on the baton. If you want to catch up on the story, you can read through the four-and-a-third pages of text, or just read this Brief Recap, which is extension of Lightwulf's one in Post #37. Of course, if you want the rules, check Post #1. Oh, and sorry, Lightwulf, in advance for any mass of pms you get about this.

Thanks, klop422.  I've been missing this thread, too.  I stopped because I didn't have time to work on it, and just forgot about it... until recently.  I began reading through my posts again, to see what all I'd done.  Once I get a good chunk of time, I'll make my next post.  Sorry this isn't a story post.  There just isn't a separate thread for us to talk about this thread that I could post my status in.

I haven't gotten any PM's about this yet.  Feel free to PM me; it's probably better than posting here when you aren't sure about something or just want to ask something.

Also, thanks to klop422 for updating the "Recap". :clap:  I had been thinking about doing that, too, because newcomers would need it; I appreciate that he beat me to it!

As for my part of the story (I might as well state it since I'm posting here anyways), I wasn't very close to catching up to the others yet.  There are still a couple things for Jaron to do/go through before he leaves the Kokiri Forest to gather the elders of the races (for example, he'll be in the Goryana Forest for a while before he heads to, say, Hyrule Field).  However, that does not prohibit you from having your characters find one of the weapons (though I know Kinek has one already) and going after the Dark Lord.  No one really knows who he is or what he's capable of yet (and I would wager that Goriya/Nexas probably doesn't even know, though I'm sure he's had some ideas when creating this thread, but I can't speak for him).  Don't think you have to wait on my characters before yours can face the Dark Lord; remember, Faron said that only one of the three weapons is needed, not necessarily all of them.  If your character finds one of those weapons (one of which hasn't even been named yet, BTW, so it's open for grabs), you can go after the Dark Lord without Jaron.  If you choose to wait, that's fine; it's completely up to you.  I'm just saying don't preclude yourself from "going for the gold" here.

And, just a spoiler for my part of the story: 

Spoiler
(Don't look at this if you don't want to know some details about my next posts before I post them.)

Oh, and welcome aboard, GrantGrief! :)  Glad to see you participating!  Very interesting (part of your) story!  I'll be watching for more. :)

Edited by Lightwulf, 29 August 2014 - 01:49 AM.

• MarinaraSauce likes this

#70 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

I was hoping you'd show up again, Lightwulf!

You're welcome for the recap. I didn't expect it to take that long, though. I had to read through basically every post since your recap. I'm thinking, maybe I should update the recap (or you should, if you want, though my story extensions are mostly shorter, so I'd have more post space) every post, so anyone can join when they want. It would make it less work if someone else asks for it, or it goes down again. I'll probably keep a version on my computer anyway.

Also, Sorn Nors (the Goriya I had) is mine again, I've decided. No one else used him at all, and I've thought of something to do with him. And now, without further ado, I will continue his story.

Sorn Nors

Day 6 - Evening

Three whole days! Arrgh! It's difficult to keep travelling like this. I do wish i had something to eat. Like a monkey, or something... I do hope there are some nice Tektites in that lake.

But First I need to actually find my way through here. I'm in a huge cloudy place, but it's still the desert. It's kind of sandy... I don't know. I passed a huge building earlier, with ghosts kindof stalking around.

Uh-oh! A skeleton! Where's my boomerang gone?! Oh, wait... the Gerudos took it. Uh... I hope I can just... sneak away... I mean...

He's seen me. I'm going to try to run, but it's probably not...

Day 7 - Morning

My head! It hurts! I'm not exactly sure where I am, but it looks like some sort of temple place. I think I'm being held prisoner. Oh, wait, there's someone coming.

A Large Iron Knuckle. It walks over to me, and walks around me. It's double my size, and holding a giant axe. I hope it doesn't try to attack. I can't fight an Iron Knuckle. Not bare-handed.

It stops in front of me. "Who are you?" it asks in a bass voice.

"I'm... a-a G-g-goriya." I say, trembling with fear.

"I can see that! I know. What do you take me for?"

"Nothing." I really am afraid. I can feel it staring at me, through that helmet. It's horrible.

"Nothing?" It walks around me another time. "Wrong." It puts it's axe down, but continues walking. "You fear me," it says. "That is good." Again, it pauses, this time behind me. "Now, WHO ARE YOU?!"

I jump, frightened. "S-s-sorn Nors" I say.

A horrible sound comes out through the helmet. It sounds like laughter. "S-s-sorn Nors" it repeats. "I will assume you meant to say Sorn Nors."

I nod, too scared to say anything.

"Well, Sorn Nors, let me explain something to you. Do you have any idea where you are?" I shake my head. "This is the... Sorry, you don't mind if I remove my helmet, do you? It's really uncomfortable."

What? The Iron Knuckle wanted to remove its helmet? How? I thought it was part of the armour, or uniform. They aren't allowed to take it off, as far as I know.

"I'll take that as a yes," it says, and lifts its hands up to its head. It grabs the helmet on both sides, and begins to lift it.

Under the helmet is something I really didn't expect. It's a Gerudo. I expected a skeleton or something.

"Phew," she says, her voice suddenly higher by a couple of octaves. "Why are you staring at me like that? What did you expect?"

"Skeleton."

The gerudo laughs. "Skeletons can't speak!" she says. "They have no vocal chords, or anything. True, they could have magic speech, but that sounds really different." She shakes her head. "I'm Asara, by the way." She helds out her hand. I shake it, confused.

"Now, as I was saying," she continues, "This is the Spirit Temple. It's off-limits to gerudos like me, but I came anyway. I mean, if it's off-limits, it's got to be good. And it is. It's worth being banished.

"So?" I ask.

Asara laughs. "It's also the resting place of the Three Spiritual Stones."

"What?"

"The three Spiritual Stones."

"Yes, I heard you the first time. But, what are the Spiritual Stones?"

Asara looks at me, confused. "You're not from around here, are you?" I shake my head. "No, I thought not. The Spiritual Stones are three stones, which can be used to take the Master Sword from the Temple of Time, in Hyrule Castle Town. I've come to protect them, in case anyone wants to take the Master Sword.

"What's the Master Sword?" I ask.

"You really don't know? All right then. It's a sword, the supposed 'Blade of Evil's Bane' It can, supposedly destroy all evil."

"Then why don't you want it out?"

"Who said I was against evil?" I look at her, surprised. Asara laughs. "Just kidding. No, the problem is that it is currently being used to seal away our previous King, Ganondorf. If he gets out, the world could be ruined. More than it is now. Nobody wants that. We have enough problems with the Dark Lord."

"The Dark Lord?"

Asara Sighs. "I guess you have a lot to learn. Oh, well. I'll explain later. For now, do you want something to eat?"

Something to eat? I nod, really hungry.

"Good." Asara puts her helmet back on. "The monsters don't attack me when I'm wearing it," she explains, in that horrible bass voice. But I'm not as afraid now, as I knwo what's under that helmet.

#71 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

Gereiffof

Day 1 - Morning

I continued down the corridor and tried to find a way out, but it was a dead end in all directions.  I was so frustrated that I was almost about to cry, until I noticed a crack in the wall.  I placed down a bomb and realized that I hadn't yet been turned into a monster.  I was baffled, and thought of how this could possibly have happened.  Then I looked at my family pendant, which had been passed down from generation to generation for centuries.  Could the orb in the center be the fabled moon pearl?  My mother had told me that many years ago, the pendant was given to one of my ancestors by an oracle who said that one day, a hero of his lineage would require it, and that it should be passed down for that hero.  But was it really meant for me? Was I destined to come here? And if so, what was I supposed to do to be a hero?

As I pondered this, I noticed that many of the transformed guards had already gone through the hole I had made in the wall.  I went through as well, and found that we were under a large, pyramid-like structure that had a huge sword plunged into the top.  Something about the sword put us in an almost hypnotic state, and we all climbed the pyramid and stood in front of it.  A deep voice inside urged us all to start attacking the sword, and so we did until there was a small but noticeable crack in it.  Suddenly, I snapped out of my trance, and screamed loudly enough that everybody else did too.

"Fools!" shouted the voice inside, "Keep it up".  But this time nobody did.  "It doesn't matter, I'm already free enough to communicate with the World of Light with my paintings!  You worms don't even know who I am, do you?  I am King Ganondorf, and one day, I shall return to Hyrule to reclaim my throne!  Ahahahahaha!" 

With this, all of the transformed guards ran away from the pyramid in different directions.  I ran toward what appeared to be some sort of village.  I figured that if anybody could help me, it would be the people who live in the Dark World.

Evening

I finally arrived in the village, and it appeared very run down, even for the Dark World.  As I walked through town, people seemed to be amazed by my presence.  I asked one of them if there was somebody I could get directions from, and they stuttered and pointed me to the village elder.  I went to the elder's house and he too was surprised to see me.  "Could the prophecy finally be coming true?" he muttered to himself.

"Um, can you point me in the direction of - " the old man cut me off.

"Shush!" he said, "You!  You must be the hero of legend!"

"You mean King Link?  No sir, I only -"

"Shush!" the old man said again, "I don't mean the Hero of Time, I mean the Hero of Darkness!  Allow me to explain.  It has been prophesized that one day a man with a moon's pearl will come to the Dark World, and return those born there to the Light World!  And you are him!"

"I beg your pardon, sir, but I am no hero.  And if I was, I wouldn't know how to return you to the Light World."

"Simple!  All you need to do is find the Wand of Worlds.  Allow me to explain.  Long ago, four sacred weapons were created; a sword, a bow, a hammer, and a wand.  The wand was known as the Wand of Worlds, which in addition to allowing the use of spells, allowed the user and whoever he desired to travel between worlds.  However, it was misused, so the royal family of Hyrule hid it here in the Dark World.  And you must find it to return us to the Light World!"

"Interesting," I replied, not sure if I believed the man, "Where and how will I find this 'Wand of Worlds'?"

"I will tell you in the morning.  For now you must get some rest.  Go make yourself at home in the guest room."

I did as I was told, and wondered all night every question that had arisen in my journey so far.

BTW, I've decided that people aren't transformed by the Dark World if they're born there.

#72 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:33 AM

Recap:

Spoiler

Question, GrantGreif. Do you mean that people born in the Dark World are automatically human? Or that they are the species their parents were tansformed into, and that is their natural form?

And, Lightwulf, would it be possible to add the Wall blocking the path to Saldonia in your next edit of the map? So that anyone who wants to get to it must go through Lynel Town and Moblin Village.

Also, here's an update on the three weapons:

Faron - Bow (currently unnamed) - usable by Kokiri and Deku - created by Lightwulf
Eldin - Hammer (Darkness Hammer) - usable by Goron and Shiekah - created by klop422
Lanayru - Wand (Wand of Worlds)- usable by Zora and Hylian - created by GrantGreif

And, of course, the Master Sword.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorn Nors

Day 7 - Afternoon

I've been allowed outside, finally. Asara gave me a new boomerang. It's much better than my old one. She also says that there's a spinner in the Arbiter's Grounds I could use, if I had the courage. But I'm not sure I want to leave here. I'm not really much of a fighter, so I have no idea how I'd get it. I'd probably be captured again, by someone. And Asara wouldn't come with me, seeing as she's protecting the Spiritual Stones.

There hasn't been all that much to eat around here. it's mostly just leevers, and their disghusting. It's better than nothing, but still...

I'd like to be shown around the Spirit Temple at some point, but Asara is unwilling. She says the mosters would try and attack. But seriously. I'm a Goriya. She doesn't seem to get that. Oh well. I'll go into it myself at some point.

Edited by klop422, 31 August 2014 - 01:53 PM.

#73 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

The wand was intended to be the Lanayru weapon, I said four because I was including the master sword.  Also, about the Dark World, if you go there, you become transformed, but if you return to the world of light, you regain your normal form.  If you're born there (don't ask how that would happen) and have never been in the world of light, you stay in the form you would have in the world of light.

#74 klop422

klop422

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:53 PM

Ah! OK. Editing my previous post now. Done. Can't really think of anything to put in my story, though, so I may edit this post later

#75 MarinaraSauce

MarinaraSauce

Magus

• Members

Posted 31 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

Gereiffof

Day 2 - Morning

I woke up and went to the main room of the elder's house.  He was making breakfast, but the instant he saw me, he dropped what he was doing and started talking.

"Finally, you're awake!" he said.

"Yes," I replied, "now how am I supposed to save your people?"

"Ah, yes, I will tell you.  Or rather, princess Zelda will tell you!"

"What?!  Princess Zelda and the other sages left Hyrule before I was even born!"

"And where do you think they went?  They're here!  In the Dark World!"

"Why would they be here?" I asked, knowing that the answer to this question would likely raise ten more.

"You don't even know do you?  The Dark World is the Sacred Realm!  All of the sages are here, so their collective power can protect the Triforce!  But we're wasting time.  Come with me, and you'll soon enough learn how to fulfill your destiny!"

The old man led me out of his house to a statue in the middle of town with a gate on it.  He pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the gate, then led me down into some sort of dungeon.  He motioned for me to continue on by myself, and so I did.  There were many corridors and staircases, but almost no monsters.  It almost seemed like somebody had come in here to clean the place every once in a while.  After some standard dungeon navigation, I finally reached a room that probably would have contained a boss, but instead was completely empty except for a crystal placed on the far wall.  As I approached it, the crystal lit up and an image of who I assumed was princess Zelda appeared.  I was completely speechless.

"Hello, young hero" she said, "I am Zelda, former princess of Hyrule, and you are the Hero of Darkness.  You are destined to free these people from the Dark World.  However, you must first prove yourself to be a true hero.  Seek out the other sages here in the Dark World, and receive from each of them a medallion, proving that you were able to pass their trials.  Then return to me, and I shall grant you the Wand of Worlds."

"Why can't you give me the wand right now?" I asked, "I mean, I am the hero."

"You must prove that you are worthy of the wand and will not misuse it like its previous owner.  Only one who is truly virtuous can complete the trials of the sages, and so that is how you will prove your worthiness.

With that, the image of the princess disappeared, and I left the dungeon.  I had my task.  I must prove myself worthy to wield the Wand of Worlds.  I asked the elder where I could find the sages' trials, and he gave me a map of the Dark World with all 6 trials marked.  The closest one was in a forest to the north.  That is where I will begin my journey.

Edited by GrantGreif, 31 August 2014 - 04:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users