MASTER QUEST by Dart Pikachu

• Please log in to reply
261 replies to this topic

#256 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

I think the eternal dungeon is riduculous. You shouldn't have to start way back at the beginning of the 1st area expecially if you made it to the 6th area. The game didn't warn me before I got the level 4 sword that there may be no way back.

#257 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:34 PM

I finished this game two years ago....and now am going back and replaying some all time favorites...THIS IS A DAMN FINE QUEST...I once described it as a mixture of Dreams of Yesterday with Hero of Dreams via a smack in the face of Armageddon Forever (but not too much Ouch! factor). There are 18 pages of forum help plus you tube videos to help you through the quest (including the ending sequences). If you have never played this quest or never finished it or are just looking for some good quality play....here is your ticket. Times are slow , there just doesn't seem to be an outpouring of good quests lately....well, this honestly ranks in my top five of all time and can help fill that void til some thing comes along. Enjoy.

http://www.purezc.co...e=quests&id=128

#258 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 15 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Sep 14 2012, 09:34 PM) View Post

I finished this game two years ago....and now am going back and replaying some all time favorites...THIS IS A DAMN FINE QUEST...I once described it as a mixture of Dreams of Yesterday with Hero of Dreams via a smack in the face of Armageddon Forever (but not too much Ouch! factor). There are 18 pages of forum help plus you tube videos to help you through the quest (including the ending sequences). If you have never played this quest or never finished it or are just looking for some good quality play....here is your ticket. Times are slow , there just doesn't seem to be an outpouring of good quests lately....well, this honestly ranks in my top five of all time and can help fill that void til some thing comes along. Enjoy.

http://www.purezc.co...e=quests&id=128

-
Agree ,this forum run slow now days and is hard to see any new quest coming inn , oh my, that give me the crypts!
thin is time to start collecting some old good quests and put them on safe ,
thaks for posting this relic , I'll start on this one .. icon_blink.gif icon_blink.gif
-

#259 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 07:57 AM

This is simply one of the best - right up there with Shoelace's effort. Very few "gimmees" you must search and earn everything you get without being too severe. Pikachu even has a walkthrough video for the entire game if you get that frustrated. There were some very inferior ratings for spurious reasons which have kept the overall rating a lower 5, but a 5 nonethelass in the quest database. For those newbies who haven't tried it, or old pro's looking for a game that can be finished with grit and vigor then snap too, boyee!! Get crackin'!!

#260 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Sep 17 2012, 07:57 AM) View Post

This is simply one of the best - right up there with Shoelace's effort. Very few "gimmees" you must search and earn everything you get without being too severe. Pikachu even has a walkthrough video for the entire game if you get that frustrated. There were some very inferior ratings for spurious reasons which have kept the overall rating a lower 5, but a 5 nonethelass in the quest database. For those newbies who haven't tried it, or old pro's looking for a game that can be finished with grit and vigor then snap too, boyee!! Get crackin'!!

Very good round of info,, geez, thanks a lot!
have you played the lasted quest from Artistic.? think is .. the hunk..? I'll start tonight ,, keep on touch

#261 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:29 PM

Seriously, if you haven't played this quest then you are missing a good one. Acquiring the first 8 triforce pieces just opens up the REAL playing...I forgot how gosh damn good this game is!! Engrossing. Period.

#262 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

This will be my last transmission in trying to trumpet this quest...I've re-done(as I finished the entire quest 2 yrs. ago) the pre-requisite 8 levels - and then opened up what you think will be the last hurrah from the quest maker WRONG, QUADRUPLELY WRONG, WRONG WRONG - you've got a tour of duty ahead of you!without a doubt, this is the most underrated quest in the database - Dart Pikachu IS working on Chapter two...and it is taking years to complete; because he knows he really has to outdo himself to better Chapter One. Just to satisfy my curiousity....has anyone completed this epic???? Your loss if you pass it up....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users