53 replies to this topic

#46 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Mar 10 2012, 06:18 AM) View Post
NoeL, I would be downright offended if you didn't apply. icon_razz.gif
You... you really mean it? icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_lol.gif Even so, if I were a mod I'd leave people to sort out their own business more often than not, so I can't imagine much would change. But what the hell, I guess I have to apply. I could never willingly offend you ShadowTiger, you fat jerk!

#47 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

Of course, you'd have to change your signature...

#48 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE(NoeL @ Mar 10 2012, 02:52 PM) View Post

You... you really mean it? icon_puppyeyes.gif icon_lol.gif Even so, if I were a mod I'd leave people to sort out their own business more often than not, so I can't imagine much would change. But what the hell, I guess I have to apply. I could never willingly offend you ShadowTiger, you fat jerk!

To be honest, I also think you would make a good mod.

#49 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE(Yoshimi @ Mar 10 2012, 08:26 AM) View Post

I second that. Really, I know a few members that have untapped potential for this position. I hope you guys step up whoever you are.

#50 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 10 March 2012 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE(Yoshimi @ Mar 10 2012, 09:26 AM) View Post

I third the motion. I estimate NoeL as a mod would decrease overall bulls*** levels by about 47%...icon_lol.gif

I suppose sometimes in order to deal with certain people you have to have a bit of...experience...under your belt.

#51 DashSim

DashSim

ancient being

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 10:32 AM

I'm not here to apply for mod status or anything; however, I want it to be known that, should the position of Ultimate Grand Overlord Master-God of PureZC ever become available - and after sufficient begging on PureZC's part - I would, perhaps, find it in myself to begrudgingly accept it.

Edited by DashSim, 10 March 2012 - 10:34 AM.

#52 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE(DashSim @ Mar 10 2012, 10:32 AM) View Post

I'm not here to apply for mod status or anything; however, I want it to be known that, should the position of Ultimate Grand Overlord Master-God of PureZC ever become available - and after sufficient begging on PureZC's part - I would, perhaps, find it in myself to begrudgingly accept it.

One day in the future ... ... far, far in the future ... you will wake up to an epiphany: The realization that you have been precisely that all along.

#53 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 12:55 PM

Well, I applied even though I know I'm too much of a rabble-rouser to ever qualify. Looking back, I worry that my application looks more like a textbook job interview adapted into essay format. "What can I bring to the PureZC staff?" "What do I feel is my biggest weakness?" "Where do I see myself in five years?"

I guess I'll see how it all pans out.

Edited by DavidReinold, 10 March 2012 - 12:57 PM.

#54 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 10 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

I want to thank all of those who have applied. This will now close the application process.

I will let you guys know that we are increasing the total number of local moderators, which was 4, and now will be 6. With Alestance and sigtau being the only ones there from before (with Plissken and Nuvo stepping down a while ago), we will be picking 4 of the applicants. We feel as if we need more people moderating, and with the hope of helping put some of the pressure off of the higher ranking staff when it comes to looking over the forums, which overall should help all of us do a better job of helping this place be what we all love about this place. With that said, we will take our time deciding who we will choose, but not too much time. There are more good choices there than the number of positions we fill, so if we don't choose you, it's nothing personal and take no offense. We are simply picking who we feel are the best choices for the job.

With that said, I will close this topic as we work on this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users