• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:22 PM

Yes, I'm still working on a quest.

This is a fairly large request, so if you don't like a little work, I advise you to turn away~

Jokey jokes that aren't really jokes aside, I'd like someone with midi-creating experience to make a midi version of this song so I canz use it in my quest for a wicked-cool area.

I'd love you forever if you'd do this for me~!!

~Tree.

#2 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

That feel when some of the best games with the best soundtracks don't get MIDI demakes. :(

I wish I could help; sadly my MIDI skills could be compared to a rock's MIDI skills.

#3 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

That feel when some of the best games with the best soundtracks don't get MIDI demakes. :(

I wish I could help; sadly my MIDI skills could be compared to a rock's MIDI skills.

I know, right? I mean, the game had just come out earlier this year, so there hasn't been much time to midi-ify the soundtrack, but a lot of game's soundtracks unfortunately don't get midi versions, and it makes me sad.

#4 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:09 AM

Acid bassline ... yeahno. It's not gobs happen. Not from me at least, unless you happen to have some very detailed sheet music.

I would consider doing something similar, something original, if you'd like, when I get some time (in a few weeks). It could be in the same style. I don't see why you want this specific track. It could be good to branch out, but whatever.

P.S. I love New Wave.

Edited by anikom15, 03 May 2014 - 01:10 AM.

#5 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:26 AM

Acid bassline ... yeahno. It's not gobs happen. Not from me at least, unless you happen to have some very detailed sheet music.

I would consider doing something similar, something original, if you'd like, when I get some time (in a few weeks). It could be in the same style. I don't see why you want this specific track. It could be good to branch out, but whatever.

P.S. I love New Wave.

I want this specific track because it creates a specific atmosphere that'd fit nicely in a specific area in my game.

If you'd like to make something original, I'd like to see what you could do. 

#6 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 03 May 2014 - 01:21 PM

Well I could make something blind, but if you would be willing to send me anything, screenshots of the area or even just link me to the project page, that would help.

#7 Tree

Tree

Everything must go away

• Members

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:51 PM

Well I could make something blind, but if you would be willing to send me anything, screenshots of the area or even just link me to the project page, that would help.

I have not created the area as of yet. It's all in my head, and since it's an area that'll be appearing in the latter half of the game, I won't be working on it for some time. I also don't have many screenshots, or a thread. Most of it remains unknown to the forum. Not that it needs to be a secret, or anything. I just don't feel like shoving it down people's throats, especially since it's still in the early stages of development, and hasn't shown much promise yet.

Ummm. I guess I could try and describe what I have in mind... but perhaps not here, out in the public. Essentially, it's going to be a misty mountain.

#8 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:22 AM

Hello Mr. Tree,

Here is a MIDI I made for you:

http://www.mediafire...ee_snowland.mid

I think it sounds rather like David Wise' style. It's in B-flat minor, a very dark key. I can transpose it higher if you want it to be brighter, or transpose it to another mode if it is too moody. It's also very Jungle-ish. I can straighten out the rhythms if you want or use a simpler beat.

As always, you may voice any opinions, changes, preferences, &c., &c. Alternatively you may tell me the track is junk and have me start over from scratch. Don't think it's a big deal to tell me to start over.

Oh and by the way, the loop start is 33 in ZQuest.

• Moosh likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Midi, Request, HALP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users