ZC

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 MeleeWizard

MeleeWizard

Best of both worlds.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2016 - 10:59 AM

The problem the new rule brings up for me in particular is having to describe the game in the OP.  I've been doing a lot of blinds runs lately, especially on the ZC front.  How am I supposed to describe a game I literally know nothing about?

#17 CyberGamer1539

CyberGamer1539

Lord of Cyberspace

• Members

Posted 19 December 2016 - 11:25 AM

Well, you could just try and summarize on what's on the quest page if it has some info about the game. You can also take a look at the images provided and say something about those to. For example, here's one for a quest I just found on the database randomly:

The quest I will be playing now is Hero's Story by LunarRedMage. This quest looks like an NES styled game with some upgraded graphics and two different difficulty settings. Apparently the Hero Mode (which is what I will be playing during this playthrough) completely gets rid of health drops from enemies and doubles the damage taken from everything! Enjoy as I stumble blindly through the realm of Worldia and find the missing Triforce pieces to save Zelda!

Here's the link to the quest page if you would like to play along with me!

Yeah, probably not the greatest description in the world, but it still kind of shows what I'm trying to say!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ZC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users