SotW 82 is canceled this week.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 Tseng

Tseng

MMmmmmm Simpsonized

• Members

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:16 PM

Yeah. That would be neat. I hope to get some good ones up soon. Not those boring ones oin my sig. Come to think of it, I need to change those...

#17 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 March 2005 - 06:38 AM

QUOTE(Radien @ Mar 7 2005, 06:35 PM)
Dude, he's not... immortal, or something. icon_odd2.gif In my opinion Gashin is right up there with him, and some others are close behind. People should just enter normally. They don't have to rush to get out their best shot ever to "defeat" Prince, and they don't have to run at the mention of his name, either.

I wonder what would happen if Prince entered under a fake alias. icon_razz.gif

I know, but I just figure that'd even out the votes more so that it wouldn't be Prince in the lead with 15 votes and 6 others at like 5.

#18 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 08 March 2005 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE(IaN @ Mar 8 2005, 03:38 AM)
I know, but I just figure that'd even out the votes more so that it wouldn't be Prince in the lead with 15 votes and 6 others at like 5.

Heheh... Okay. Quite crafty, Ian. icon_wink.gif

In any case, may the best 256x224-pixel image win. icon_razz.gif

#19 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 08 March 2005 - 10:16 AM

Hehe, don't forget the shots with the subscreen turned off that are 256x168... *coughhintcough* icon_wink.gif

Edited by IaN, 08 March 2005 - 10:19 AM.

#20 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 09 March 2005 - 04:37 PM

Aww... The one week I was going to enter, it gets cancelled... Oh well... I can wait...

#21 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 04:37 PM

Okay, just a reminder. SotW 82 will start tomorrow morning. And so far there are only two entries. Me and someone else. Also the screenshot I'm entering has no custom made tiles other than Link, which was made by Warlock.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#22 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 04:51 PM

Oh...it's not the AI Tileset? Well I try to send something in then since nobody send something in. icon_wink.gif

#23 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 05:11 PM

Well I'm entering mine tonight. Make that 3 entries.

EDIT: Sending it now.

Edited by IaN, 12 March 2005 - 05:13 PM.

#24 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 05:54 PM

I'll have my entry this evening. I just looked it over, and I realized it could use some work. I'll send it to you via AIM, if it's done when you're on

#25 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 06:32 PM

Hmm. I could enter, but the shot I'm working on isn't anywhere near done. I'd have to submit in something else I have lying around. Since it appears you've got Gashin for a third entry, I'll probably just sit out this time.

#26 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:47 PM

As always, I always send my picture Saturday night. Always, it looks like there are going to be a lot of good pictures. Competition is always good. icon_razz.gif

#27 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:02 PM

Well, I can defiantly say this about my screenshot. Its using the AI subscreen with overworld tiles that most people could use if they took the time to get them and do some recoloring. The screenshot I entered is very beatable!

However, you maybe asking why am I not using an AI screenshot. I just think it would be better if I don't show anything of AI until its done. Which maybe in forever since that I rarely work on it.

#28 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:33 PM

I think your talking about Minish Cap tiles right? Your right about anyone getting the tiles from the game cause I already done that. I got a bunch of dungeon tiles and overworld tiles from the quest that I ripped.

#29 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:13 PM

Yes, you are correct. So pretty much I'm relying on design to pull though for me. And as you know, some of the tiles are a bit big which makes it harder to design a somewhat perfect screen in my opinion.

#30 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:55 PM

QUOTE(PrinceMSC @ Mar 12 2005, 07:02 PM)
The screenshot I entered is very beatable!

(translation: hah, all you peons are so pathetic. this screen rocks so much, you'll all be put in a coma just looking at it, because your brain won't be able to handle it's awsomness! hail to the prince, *****!)

seriously, though, he's using Minish Cap tiles. there's no possible way to beat those...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users