Photo

Level 4 Finished - Looking for Potential Testers!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#16 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

You know, I think I'd be okay with you steaming it, but I'm also kind of reluctant. I know there are several things that will change between the version you'll get and release and it might kind of spoil things once the quest does come out. Would you be streaming all 7 levels if you did? :)

Yeah, just about. >_>

I'm only asking in case you may not want to show off what you have now and whatnot. Like, I can always just do a secret stream somewhere other than Twitch and go from there if you'd like.

#17 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

Yeah, just about. >_>

I'm only asking in case you may not want to show off what you have now and whatnot. Like, I can always just do a secret stream somewhere other than Twitch and go from there if you'd like.

I'd prefer a more secret stream. Does Twitch automatically upload the videos you do or do you have to upload them? If you can choose not to upload it so people can't view it again, I'm okay with Twitch too.

#18 Jubbz

Jubbz

Balls Deep

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:31 PM

I'd prefer a more secret stream. Does Twitch automatically upload the videos you do or do you have to upload them? If you can choose not to upload it so people can't view it again, I'm okay with Twitch too.

Nah, Twitch doesn't auto-upload. But at the very least, I can prolly stream on Hitbox, that way not as many people can see. Also at a later time.

#19 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

If you're still looking for playtesters, I'd like to give it a go. Just as long as you're okay with me being super critical of everything that is. I'm like a backseat questmaker when I bugtest but you're welcome to accept or ignore my advice as you please. :P

Anyways, this quest looks really promising and I'm pretty sure it'll be a new favorite.

#20 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Sounds good! I'll send both of you the files today. :)

@Moosh:

I'd love that type of feedback. I'd love the quest to pretty much be bug free and fair when I release it!

• WindRobe likes this

#21 CDi-Fails

CDi-Fails

Initiate

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

Not too many bugs, to be honest. Just a lot of frusturating things caused by the dreaded backtracking! However, trust me, the dungeons...are awesome.

• WindRobe likes this

#22 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

cant stop thinking about playing this quest right now this quest is getting me excited :)

#23 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:46 AM

cant stop thinking about playing this quest right now this quest is getting me excited :)

I'm glad you're looking forward to it! Currently, I've gotten a few screens made in level 8, so progress is coming along pretty nicely! :)

#24 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 02 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

I'm glad you're looking forward to it! Currently, I've gotten a few screens made in level 8, so progress is coming along pretty nicely! :)

So you've been doing your homework I see! :lol: As progress is going, do you think a final release is near?

#25 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 12:04 PM

So you've been doing your homework I see! :lol: As progress is going, do you think a final release is near?

I feel like it'll be ready in a month or two. :)

#26 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:18 PM

It feels more less then that blake at the rate ur going with the progress ur working at and ur working really fast.

Edited by zcfan, 03 July 2014 - 04:18 PM.

#27 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:29 PM

Oh this is very lovely for remaster version.  Keep it up.

#28 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:29 PM

just wanted to know hows the beta testing going for all the testers found alot of bugs and what now?

#29 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Everything is going quite well! I just got back from a week and a half long vacation, so I'll be able to work on it some more. Progress wise, I am almost done with Level 9. All I need to do is pretty much code the two final bosses, add a lengthy extra sidequest, and finish up the sidequests for the two optional songs.

My testers have been quite helpful, especially in regards to balance. :)

• WindRobe likes this

#30 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 20 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

Thats great to hear at this rate u may be done with this quest by end of this month or begening of next month :), ur one fast quest maker obderhode.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users