Nargad's Trail: Crystal Crusades

• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

#61 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 12:52 PM

I wonder what to do after visiting Gergely's castle and getting the Gold Cloak?

Edit: Just remembered that there was something in Goldshire that leads to the next dungeon.  Now to clear that dungeon.

Edited by renaultgamer0, 26 August 2016 - 04:46 PM.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#62 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 06:51 PM

i am having some trouble getting to other areas in the temple of stone and chill.  Does the strange creature you find give you a hint in what he says?  If so, i can not figure it out for anything.  Please help.

#63 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:28 PM

Hi jwex001.

I suggest you try to use your bombs on cracks in the floor in the big room in F1. You can recognize the cracks by arrow shaped cracks pointing at them. I hope you will find it now.

#64 jwex001

jwex001

Senior

• Members

Posted 26 August 2016 - 08:36 PM

Hi jwex001.

I suggest you try to use your bombs on cracks in the floor in the big room in F1. You can recognize the cracks by arrow shaped cracks pointing at them. I hope you will find it now.

Thanks,

I had already gotten it there, i just missed a room in the lower portion where i had to kill everything to progress.  i just passed it.  loving it so far.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#65 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 04:47 AM

I wonder what does triggering the crystal in the Rotten plains do?  I'm getting pretty close to the end though with getting the White Cape and 23 hearts.  I see HCPs outside on the Withered Woods/near Halberd Town by the Donkey station/Egbert's keep on a wall and wonder how to get them?  And the location of the final ring as well.  And if there is a Sword upgrade past the Sandstorm.

#66 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 11:04 AM

Hello Twilight King and Cast Chaos! I am having a blast playing your quest! A little help please:

Is this chest supposed to open when I strike it or press up against it? It remains closed...

zelda053_zps3zatwwlh.png

Thank you!

nvm... sheesh. needed a key...

Edited by arieltap, 27 August 2016 - 11:16 AM.

#67 Sparkster

Sparkster

The Sparking Spark of ZC

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:30 PM

I'm walking in circles in the Stone and Chill dungeon. What should I do now?

BTW. Is this the level 1 dungeon?

#68 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:51 PM

I've been for at least 2 hours trying to find level 2. The last major thing i did was getting the Climb Gloves. 

#69 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:13 PM

Those climbing gloves are the key. Getting to level 2 requires their use. You will notice slightly different color and texture on terrace walls that are where you can climb. Plus, in a particular area, a person will tell you to try those gloves out... ;)

#70 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:36 PM

That didn't helped me at all. But thanks anyway.

Edit: Okay. Can someone tell me the area where level 2 is exactly?

Edit 2: Finally found level 2! Why is the trek there so damn long?

Edited by Norzan, 27 August 2016 - 03:54 PM.

#71 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:57 PM

I found this sword, "Daddy's Little Demise" in level 3. It doesn't seem to have any power difference between the 2nd sword, It doesn't shoot beams either, is there some significance to it?

#72 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:30 PM

Some questions and bug.

Bug first! In the fight with James I ended up here stuck. It was during the first part of the fight where I got trapped in the bottom lower left corner area. I moved and I think the screen changed. I tried to reproduce it but couldn't. Probably no big deal. F6 no problem.

zelda043_zps2rhepiuc.png

Did you intend for us to walk off the cliff here?

zelda044_zpsrfz0gczi.png

Is this sign suppose to say something?

zelda047_zps7frvglbl.png

Do I need a different glove to move this rock. I pushed up the one before it.

zelda046_zps8a64eg3q.png

Thank you! Having fun!  :D

I'm walking in circles in the Stone and Chill dungeon. What should I do now?

BTW. Is this the level 1 dungeon?

Yes, that is level 1. Have you bombed the floor spots yet? If not look for outline of a arrow on the floor.

#73 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 03:31 PM

Do I need a different glove to move this rock. I pushed up the one before it.

If you're talking about the glove you got in level 2 then yes you do, I believe it said you can only push one "hot" rock per screen. Doesn't make much sense but w/e.

@Norazan: You can look at Artistic's last screenshot for the wall textures that signify "climbable" walls. I was actually gonna give up at the first level until I read something about the bombable floors with arrows next to them.

@Twilight_Knight

Also I'm not sure if this is a bug. If you charge your sword cutting bushes you use no energy but can still spin attack. If your energy is less than half you automatically spin. Sometimes it triggers a double spin, the first one is really fast though. I do like the idea of the spin attack it's somewhat similar to alttp. In that game the sword has base damage and the barrier gives one extra hit. Like if you had the level 2 sword, the sword counts as 2 and the barrier counts as 1. It's not exactly the same but it's all good, just thought it was interesting.

Edited by SyrianBallaS, 27 August 2016 - 03:46 PM.

#74 Norzan

Norzan

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 06:19 PM

I'm getting the same issue Artistic getting in the last screenshot. Is that intentional?

Edit: Also, it took me 10 minutes to find level 3. While level 2 took me around 3 hours.

Edited by Norzan, 27 August 2016 - 06:41 PM.

#75 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 27 August 2016 - 09:27 PM

I spoke with the husband in the bar in Egberts but did not receive anything (didn't tell on him)hehe

Went to Milton and the Force Caves are not open, what am I missing here?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users