Photo

Not many Australians on PureZC...

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Australians and PureZC

Do we need more Australians?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:00 AM

I've noticed, that there's only about three or four Australians (Me, NoeL, James24, light_warrior). I feel belittled. I am actually trying to expand Zelda Classic to my community, believe it or not. I don't know if any of you remember Mc_Nugget_Hunter, but he's my brother. icon_eek.gif That explains those weird posts he made. And now he says he isn't coming back on anymore because he feels that everytime he posts he will get yelled at by a mod or something (no joke!). However, I have friends trying Zelda Classic at their respective houses, each with a few good quests (Hero of Dreams, Isle of the Winds, Hero of Time, Protector of the Damn Universe icon_heh.gif - how'd that get in there?) some tilesets and version 2.10, since it is stable.

So, what do you think? Expanding the PureZC community to the world? I wonder if this is the same in other countries..

#2 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:08 AM

Yes, we need more Australians, because they are like Hungarians: they like to express what country they came from. It's good idea to advertise ZC and PZC. So far I could net only one faily inactive member (Zeldd. My sister.) Better luck to you.
I remember Mc_Nugget_Hunter. He should come back, he would be one more member. At least.

#3 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:19 AM

Persuasion. It doesn't work. Especially when you are the eldest son in your household in a family of four. He's actually working on a quest at the moment... and speak of the devil, he's came through the door! icon_eek.gif

#4 The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Adept

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:29 AM

we need more martians more than anything! name ONE martian here on PZC.
Ya! ya can't! All we need is just ONE! so Taco, my advice for you is to broadcast via satellite, the words "PureZC! Its not as bad as Head on!"
at mars until some martian comes down to investigate.
or use a giant bat signal thing with the PZC logo on it and shine it right on mars.
they will either come down and create awesome quests with us, or they will destroy earth...icon_eek.gif

...yeah we need more australians here.
an Australian would have thought that was funny. icon_sweat.gif

#5 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

• Administrators

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:32 AM

I didn't. icon_sweat.gif We're the same as any typical American expect for the fact we don't hav George Bush as our leader and we have better accents and tans.

#6 The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Adept

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 04:34 AM

Texans are the same as any normal australian except we have better accents and tans...and we speak martian...icon_eek.gif

#7 Antilochos

Antilochos

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:41 AM

I heard Australians all drink beer and herd kangaroos and wrestle crocs all day, and there's no internet because it's too hot all the time and they don't have electricity anyway.

So I voted no.

Edited by Antilochos, 13 June 2007 - 05:43 AM.

#8 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 13 June 2007 - 05:45 AM

That made me laugh, Antilochos. I hope you weren't being serious though.

#9 Light_Warrior

Light_Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE(JackFrost The Sniper @ Jun 13 2007, 07:29 PM) View Post

we need more martians more than anything! name ONE martian here on PZC.
Ya! ya can't! All we need is just ONE! so Taco, my advice for you is to broadcast via satellite, the words "PureZC! Its not as bad as Head on!"
at mars until some martian comes down to investigate.
or use a giant bat signal thing with the PZC logo on it and shine it right on mars.
they will either come down and create awesome quests with us, or they will destroy earth...icon_eek.gif
...yeah we need more australians here.
an Australian would have thought that was funny. icon_sweat.gif

I did. Honest. icon_lol.gif

#10 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE(Taco Chopper @ Jun 13 2007, 04:32 AM) View Post

I didn't. icon_sweat.gif We're the same as any typical American expect for the fact we don't hav George Bush as our leader and we have better accents and tans.

America does not really have an accent, people from different regions of America talk, act, and think far different. And for tans we have so many cross-breeds here that we have ever skin tone you can think of.

I voted "no" by the way. We don't need any more Australians. For a country that small there are actually a pretty good number of them here.

#11 Light_Warrior

Light_Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:53 AM

QUOTE(Daniel @ Jun 13 2007, 09:47 PM) View Post

I voted "no" by the way. We don't need any more Australians. For a country that small there are actually a pretty good number of them here.

We aren't that small.. icon_evil.gif

And besides, everyone has an accent, you just don't notice it because you are used to it. I personally think I don't have an accent, but one of the girls at my school (She's New Zeland) said I have an awesome accent, and when I complimented her's, she said she didn't have one...

Edited by Light_Warrior, 13 June 2007 - 06:55 AM.

#12 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE(Light_Warrior @ Jun 13 2007, 06:53 AM) View Post

We aren't that small.. icon_evil.gif

And besides, everyone one has an accent, you just don't notice it because you are used to it. I personally think I don't have an accent, but one of the girls at my school (She's New Zeland) said I have an awesome accent, and when I complimented her's, she said she didn't have one...

I did not say every does not have an accent. He said Australians have a "better accent" than Americans and I just pointed out in a country as large as America there are many accents, in different regions. I don't recall ever seeing an Australian before so I have no idea how they talk.

Edit: Just noticed you are new, welcome to PureZC. icon_biggrin.gif

Edited by Daniel, 13 June 2007 - 07:00 AM.

#13 Light_Warrior

Light_Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE(Daniel @ Jun 13 2007, 09:57 PM) View Post

I don't recall ever seeing an Australian before so I have no idea how they talk.

Edit: Just noticed you are new, welcome to PureZC. icon_biggrin.gif

I'll come to Texas just so you can see ow we talk. XD.

And thanks ^_^.

I should go to bed... later-ish...

#14 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:14 AM

I've actually been curious about the ratio of ethnicities around here, but never made a topic because people would be all "LEIK OMG U R TEH RACIST!"

I always thought Taco was the only Australian.

#15 Light_Warrior

Light_Warrior

• Members

Posted 13 June 2007 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE(Majora's Wrath @ Jun 13 2007, 10:14 PM) View Post

I always thought Taco was the only Australian.

We multiplied while you weren't looking? icon_rolleyes.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users