Have you ever died in a dream?

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#16 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

Happy Traveling Charizard

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:24 AM

I had many Super Mario Bros. Death Dreams. I controlled Mario through really difficult levels. I died in many of them. Firesnakes outside the castle. icon_eek.gif Although they really do make their first Overworld appearence in The Lost Levels.

#17 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:54 PM

In one of my dreams, I died, then came back to life soon after. Can't remember much else though.

#18 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 06:38 PM

Yes, actually.

One major memory of a dream that I had was one when I was in this place with pillar around me. Zeppelins (rigid blimps, essentially) were coming our way, and someone screamed "Get down!" There was a big flash of light and then everything turned white. (I assume got hit by a bomb.) Afterwards I ended up in my school in a class room. There were lots of people there, waiting. I was getting impatient, then asked what we were waiting for. Well, it turned out that my school was the waiting line to get into heaven. icon_xd.gif The rest of the dream just had to do with me waiting there and wondering what had happened on Earth. icon_razz.gif

#19 Bayta

Bayta

Follower of Destiny

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:32 PM

Wow, are you all depressed or something? icon_razz.gif I've never died in a dream. I've had dreams where other people have died, but not me. icon_freak.gif

#20 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 04 June 2007 - 09:49 PM

QUOTE(LinktheMaster @ Jun 4 2007, 06:38 PM) View Post

One major memory of a dream that I had was one when I was in this place with pillar around me. Zeppelins (rigid blimps, essentially) were coming our way, and someone screamed "Get down!" There was a big flash of light and then everything turned white. (I assume got hit by a bomb.) Afterwards I ended up in my school in a class room. There were lots of people there, waiting. I was getting impatient, then asked what we were waiting for. Well, it turned out that my school was the waiting line to get into heaven. icon_xd.gif The rest of the dream just had to do with me waiting there and wondering what had happened on Earth. icon_razz.gif

Wow that's really interesting. I never had a dream like that before.

#21 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:44 AM

So basically, your school was the Pearly Gates. You must be a total nerd to think that highly of school. icon_xd.gif

#22 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 05 June 2007 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Jun 5 2007, 12:44 AM) View Post

So basically, your school was the Pearly Gates. You must be a total nerd to think that highly of school. icon_xd.gif

Trust me, I think of it as strangely as you. I even thought it was strange in my dream! icon_frown.gif

QUOTE(Beta Link)

Wow, are you all depressed or something? icon_razz.gif I've never died in a dream.

No, not really. I dunno about other people, but my dream wasn't too serious or anything of the sort. It was more lighthearted and humorous. Then again, the focus of my dream was more about the part after I died. icon_razz.gif

#23 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:45 PM

There's this one dream that I can never remember the details of even though I've had it at least six times, but all I remember is that I die. ... something to do with a shockwave... I think... I dunno. But here's the creepy part: I typically here this extremely loud sound like an overly resonant drum or something... but during the most recent time I recall having whatever that death dream was (few months back - before that, somewhere in years), I know for a fact that I was awake (I could hear the bathroom fan outside my door across the hallway, so that's how I know), yet I was hearing the loud drum sound. So I was conscious... yet still partially submerged in the nightmare - I couldn't stop it by covering my ears or stop thinking about it at all, and I knew the sound was purely just in my thoughts, but it just wouldn't stop, so I was paralyzed to the bed for the next thirty seconds (which, in that case, was a long time) until it finally just settled and stopped. ... I bloody hate that nightmare so much....

... also, ever died TWICE in a dream? I don't remember just how far back that one was (5+ years at least), but the memory of it (which is odd, because I typically never remember a full dream) still lingers in my memory. ... that had to be one of the craziest dreams I've had... ... let's see... third person view of death by snake and some other death when... actually, I don't remember the other death... but only that there is a second death. It's still no where near close to as bad as that nightmare I've had multiple times though. I hope that that one doesn't return and get worse... ... I believe I was also the only person in that nightmare, so hopefully it also doesn't involve anyone I know given there is a next time.

Blargh.

Edited by WindStrike, 05 June 2007 - 12:50 PM.

#24 August Yifu

August Yifu

Magus

• Banned

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:23 PM

I've caused other people to die in dreams, but I've never actually died in one. Typically I just wake up right before I'm about to die. Like.. halfway down a cliff.

Haven't had any close calls like that in dreams for a long time though. They're almost always lusty. People don't usually die in those kinds of dreams. ... unless you're a necrophiliac.

#25 RyanBlazeheart

RyanBlazeheart

• Members

Posted 06 June 2007 - 01:05 AM

I must have died after I saw Ganon destroy the world after killing Link. I don't know how Ganon could have lived. I don't know if he lived through it or not. He must have wished to destroy the world I guess. All I remembered was the world exploding and then I got the Game Over Screen.

Edited by Blackdrake1, 06 June 2007 - 01:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users