SpacemanDan's Zelda Classic Let's Plays

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#31 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:17 PM

Part 7 and part 8 don't run together, I think there's one missing in the middle or something =(

#32 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:24 PM

What the heck, you're right. D: I'll look into it. I probably just uploaded the wrong video. Though it might be awhile before I can upload the right video. Sorry. icon_frown.gif

#33 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:27 PM

Cool =)
Also you were very confused with my shortcut =(

The whirlpool at the bottom takes you back up, and then you can jump back down the waterfall!
Just to get around a bit quicker.

#34 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:31 PM

I just wasn't expecting that is all. icon_razz.gif I think my lack of realizing I don't need the bow is worse. icon_razz.gif

EDIT: I found the problem...the real video 8 is missing. T_T I'll have to re-record it. D:

#35 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:05 PM

The Fort Knight playlist has been updated. The real part 8 is up, along with part 9. 8 is short as I just redid what I did in the lake area, as the only thing in the other video 7 was fail at the boss, then have crap happen to prevent me from completing it. icon_razz.gif

#36 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 24 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

Alright, Fort Knights, End of Time and a new LP of Sephiroth's Lava Paradise are all uploaded and completed. Apologies for the problems in the videos. Dunno why these seem to happen. D:

#37 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 11:34 AM

I hope it isn't against the rules to quadra post if the dates between posts are good enough. D:

Anyways, if anyone's been watching, I've been doing a (not very good) Cave Story racing LP with SillyCat2. It's now all uploaded. I still have to put it in it's appropriate playlist, but it's all there now.

As it stands right now, I'm doing a run through Adventure Island II on the NES along with Link's Birthday DX. AI2 is almost done, while LBDX is about a quarter done. (In recordings, not uploads.)

Now, this won't take me that long to finish, since I loved LBDX, meaning it won't take me long to get back into it and finish it and AI2 is a relatively short game. (I'm looking at about 10 parts.) So, I'd like to know if there's any requests for a quest I should do a Let's Play of. If I've played it before, that'll make it easier for me to go through, but even if I haven't, I have fun doing blind runs anyways. So request away, I'm all ears. No promises on which ones I'll do, but I will look into any suggestion and see if it'd be something I'd enjoy. (Since if I don't actually have fun with it, the videos will suck more than they do now. icon_razz.gif)

#38 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:46 PM

maybe one of your quests

#39 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:00 PM

Funny you say that, actually. Once I finish the update for Kamala's Tomb with the new dungeon and stuff, I intend to do my own playthrough of it to show where everything is, complete with developer commentary. icon_razz.gif Since I did make the quest, I'll probably be doing a lot of talking about how I went about things, what things originally were and the original Kamala's Tomb I started years ago, but never finished.

Like I said, it wouldn't take me long to finish Link's Birthday Deluxe. I've got all the parts recorded and almost everything is edited to my liking. (One video's giving me some troubles and I have to re-render a few videos for sound dysync, but it's all there.) 34 parts in all, and it's actually, to my knowledge, a 100% run. icon_biggrin.gif Maybe I'll start uploading next week or so. icon_smile.gif

I need to get back to Adventure Island II. D:

#40 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:09 PM

Developer's commentary LPs, looks like I started something! LOL

#41 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:35 AM

I want to do that but I have to get a job first since the only recording program that works for me is Camtasia studio 7. and of course finish and release a quest of my own. icon_smile.gif any ways I can't wait till you start that. good luck icon_thumbsup.gif

#42 SpacemanDan

SpacemanDan

• Members

Posted 29 July 2010 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE(DarkFlameWolf @ Jul 28 2010, 06:09 PM) View Post

Developer's commentary LPs, looks like I started something! LOL

Yeah, basically. icon_smile.gif Though I did always want to go over my own quest and give the kind of behind the scenes look at it. icon_razz.gif

QUOTE(Nightmeres @ Jul 29 2010, 07:35 AM) View Post

I want to do that but I have to get a job first since the only recording program that works for me is Camtasia studio 7. and of course finish and release a quest of my own. icon_smile.gif any ways I can't wait till you start that. good luck icon_thumbsup.gif

I love Camtasia, but the problem is I have problems with getting it to record ZC very well. For that, I use Camstudio. Does a fairly nice job. icon_smile.gif Thank you. It might be awhile off yet, but the update's coming along. (I've got level B, 5 and 6 to update, then I need to finish the extra dungeon. Then create the normal and hard versions, since I'm working on the easy version right now. Just changing the enemy numbers/variety to make it easier or harder. icon_razz.gif)

#43 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

Camstudio won't work on my computer because I have vista and my microphone and speakers are separated vastly. my speakers are on my keyboard and my microphone is at the top of my computer.

#44 Mariolink263

Mariolink263

Senior

• Members

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:56 AM

Try using this. It's what I use to record, and I'm on Windows 7, which seems to have the same audio problems as Vista.

Edited by Mariolink263, 29 July 2010 - 11:57 AM.

#45 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

thanks mariolink263 it works perfectly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users