• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#31 Anthus

Anthus

Don't look at me, lady

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

I don't have a working mic on this laptop, but when I build my new rig in a few days, I'll probably get a head set or something. This sounds interesting, and pretty good for people who are working on group projects and stuff like that.

#32 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

When I get my new laptop, I'll be joining back in also.

#33 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

last time I went in, nobody was there. I haven't really been back, but I would if more people were routinely in

#34 Purplemandown

Purplemandown

The Old Guard

• Members

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

Hmmm... I've used Ventrillo with another online community that I'm a part of, I wonder what Mumble's like?

I'll have to give it a shot, once I'm not at home on my family's crappy satellite internet.

#35 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

Is this still going on? I am getting about ready to set mumble back up and I was curious.

#36 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Sep 23 2012, 02:03 PM) View Post

IPB Image

If Goriya supports it, then I support it.
Oh Lord I'm such an idiot what am I doing.

Sometimes your random wittiness makes me grumble, Russ. icon_wink.gif

#37 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE(Sepulcher @ Feb 10 2013, 06:02 PM) View Post
Is this still going on? I am getting about ready to set mumble back up and I was curious.

From what I can tell, it kind of died down... very quickly. I've only ever been in there once, and that was just to make sure I had Mumble set up right. But since then, I haven't seen anyone talk about Mumble in a while, and some of the people I knew to initially be using Mumble just reverted to Skype.

That's the best info I can give, since no one else replied to it. I'm not even sure if the Mumble server still exists.

(Also that Goriya pic was never funny.)

#38 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Unfortunately, I got busy with other things, so I stopped joining mumble so that I didn't get distracted. Other people had problems with mumble, and there were a some people who just refused to use it (either out of stubbornness or preference). So yeah, I think it's pretty much dead. I guess I can cancel the subscription for it. I've been paying for something no one has been using. icon_razz.gif

#39 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

I'm in now and nobody is there. When are we going to actually get this off the ground? It'd be a shame to just kill it after all.

At the very least, try Skype. Whatever you do, don't toss this aside and then forget all about it. *shudders*

I'll be on your case about that.

Edited by King Aquamentus, 12 February 2013 - 10:39 AM.

#40 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

Is it possible to make Mumble a little more like IRC? In IRC when a couple of guys who were up to no good started spouting nonsense in my neighborhood, you can just move to another channel they don't have access to or create one yourself. In Mumble, you're S.O.L. unless you're staff. At least that's how it was when I tried it.

Edit: Been wanting to ask: When Mumble was still a thing, did folks find me annoying? I don't know about everyone else, but if people ever find me annoying, I'd want to know. Can't very well change something that you aren't aware of.

Edited by Moosh, 12 February 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#41 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:06 PM

I never thought you were annoying in the least. I was more concerned others would find me so.

#42 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

I actually found both of you funny.

I was worried people would think I'm weird, which I am, but I was worried still nonetheless. Also, there were a couple of incidents where my brother was acting up and showing his attitude. Sorry about that guys. He's been really out of control and he still is, sadly.

#43 Old-Skool

Old-Skool

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:56 AM

Ah yes, I think I remember him. No worries though. we could always use Skype.

#44 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:31 PM

Yeah, we could. I already have a couple of people from here added. I'd love to add more of you guys. You guys are awesome.

#45 Schwa

Schwa

Enjoy the Moment more. This strengthens Imagination.

• Members

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:58 AM

QUOTE(Sepulcher @ Feb 13 2013, 11:31 AM) View Post

Yeah, we could. I already have a couple of people from here added. I'd love to add more of you guys. You guys are awesome.

You (and everyone) may add me on Skype if you want. I'm "schwawarrior" and will show up as Hunter Schweitzer. ^_^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users