• Members

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:16 AM

Reset. Added Individually.

#17 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:19 PM

That seems to have done it ... I hope people won't be confused by the fact that I'm listed next to "ZC Developers". Thanks anyway.

#18 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 April 2007 - 12:49 PM

I have questions!

1.Will we see that who is a member of the debate forum? Or by all means, we get know those, whos rejected. I wonder who wants AND eligible to get in this forum. I have some ideas though about whos will be the first to get in...

2.I know that Admins and Site Staff has full access to it, but do moderators and Super moderators get immediate access?

#19 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Apr 29 2007, 01:49 PM) View Post
I have questions!
We have answers!

1.Will we see that who is a member of the debate forum? Or by all means, we get know those, who's rejected. I wonder who wants AND eligible to get in this forum. I have some ideas though about who's will be the first to get in...
I'd thought about this, and most of the staff claim that if people know who was getting (Or was, or wasn't.) admitted into the debate forum, they'll get the chance to say "What! No, don't let this person in! He'll screw it up for everyone!" That's the current operational theory anyway.

2.I know that Admins and Site Staff has full access to it, but do moderators and Super moderators get immediate access?
That's the way it was set up to be. icon_smile.gif Hey, moderating is a rough job! I know I'll be watching it quite often, though I don't really want to participate in many debates. So I get all the work without any of the fun. icon_blah.gif

#20 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Apr 29 2007, 02:01 PM) View Post

I'd thought about this, and most of the staff claim that if people know who was getting (Or was, or wasn't.) admitted into the debate forum, they'll get the chance to say "What! No, don't let this person in! He'll screw it up for everyone!" That's the current operational theory anyway.

Actually, it wouldn't hurt to know who is or isn't allowed into the debate forum. At the bold exclamation: they'll think that anyway when they such a person posting in it. icon_razz.gif

I had once suggested a pinned topic of the list of approved members. That way, we know who has access, and who doesn't, so we don't accidentally spill some of its contents to a non-user or something...

Okay, that's not the real reason. Still, it couldn't really hurt, could it? icon_shrug.gif

#21 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 29 April 2007 - 01:52 PM

they'll think that anyway when they such a person posting in it.
They can't see the neither those people who have already been approved, or Debate forum until they're approved themselves anyway, and once they're approved, if they start causing any sort of a ruckus or insist that someone be cast out, they'll be cast out. Why? Well, we're really, really striving for a peaceful environment this time, and frankly, if that means peace at gunpoint, (Heh/Hah.) so be it. If it works, it works, and we have to see that it does work.

I had once suggested a pinned topic of the list of approved members. That way, we know who has access, and who doesn't, so we don't accidentally spill some of its contents to a non-user or something...
There is one. It's just invisible. icon_blah.gif So people can't spill the details anyway until they get into the Debate Forum itself to post with those who were approved.

#22 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 29 April 2007 - 04:15 PM

Tis a great day indeed for the world of PureZc.

#23 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 29 April 2007 - 08:20 PM

I'm sorry I missed this grand opening but am thankful for all the congrats that were handed out. Thanks to everyone here for that.

Now watch out! Because here I come! icon_superevil.gif

Seriously though.Thanks and I hope to see some maturity in this new forum.

#24 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:30 AM

Congrats to you rocksfan13 and Koopa. I am sure you both can do a good job, since you both are two of the twelve people who can handle such things.

*Does not join debate forum.*

#25 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 07:58 AM

QUOTE(Daniel @ Apr 30 2007, 06:30 AM) View Post
*Does not join debate forum.*
I did create a new permissions mask just for you you know, ... to read but not post/start a thread? icon_shrug.gif

#26 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 08:02 AM

QUOTE(ShadowTiger @ Apr 30 2007, 07:58 AM) View Post

I did create a new permissions mask just for you you know, ... to read but not post/start a thread? icon_shrug.gif

Yeah, I know. icon_wink.gif

But I don't lie.

#27 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 30 April 2007 - 03:11 PM

Edit: If that was trolling, I'm sorry it wasn't meant to. Anyways, a debating is always fun but and its one of the things I would act mature about. But I was banned, so I suppose I can't join. icon_shrug.gif

Edited by Sir Pimpalot, 02 May 2007 - 12:10 AM.

#28 Bix

Bix

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 May 2007 - 01:00 PM

That's cool that there is now a Debate Forum on the forums. (whoah, that sounded redundant)

However, even when I qualify (I don't have 100 posts), I won't join.

Though, viewing it wouldn't be a bad idea. Hey, ST, how does this permissions mask work?

#29 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 06 May 2007 - 03:29 PM

It just appends the ability to view the Debate Forum to your permissions. icon_smile.gif That's pretty much it. ^^.' I could show you a screenshot if you'd like, but it wouldn't do much good. All it is is the difference of four checked boxes in the Debate forum Mask where the members mask doesn't have them.

#30 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 12:24 PM

But I was banned, so I suppose I can't join. icon_shrug.gif

At most for six months. After that you're welcome to apply.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users