PureZC Mafia!!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#31 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:25 PM

'Aight, time-out. How the heck was it decided that I was gonna be the one to go in and get trapped? -_-

#32 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE(LostInHyru1e @ Jul 4 2008, 06:25 PM) View Post

'Aight, time-out. How the heck was it decided that I was gonna be the one to go in and get trapped? -_-

Random.org. Sorry, but I have no clue how Mafia trappings are supposed to be. I don't know if the Godfather decides, or if I have to decide. So I just assumed the latter and went to Random.org. Got a problem with that? icon_frown.gif

#33 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:39 PM

No, other than the fact that I'm dead. icon_frown.gif

#34 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

so it's a day round now?

k, so schwa was innocent, but LiH was in the mafia...

Edited by Powerbracelet, 04 July 2008 - 10:42 PM.

#35 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:42 PM

The first day round. Y'know, the one where nobody has any leads so we just have to kill someone at random. Unless I'm voted off, I am immortal! For I am the almighty doctor, capable of saving me, myself, and I from the mafia! So toss out random accusations people!

#36 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:45 PM

theryan could still be part if the mafia, simply because if he was a citizen, the mafia would already know, and therefore he wouldn't have to prove to them that he's safe. do you get where I'm going with this?

it's the same reason I am stating right now that I am a citizen because the mafia already knows, and the other citizens need to know. of course, I could be lying to you just as theryan could be lying, but of course, that brings it back to the question: do you think you can trust us?

now, from the way theryan talks, either he is truly the doctor or an excellent liar. I don't mean to turn us against each other, I just want you to bear in mind that whoever is in the mafia may be pretending to be one of us. and it could be any of us. think.

Edited by Powerbracelet, 04 July 2008 - 10:54 PM.

#37 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:17 PM

QUOTE(Theryan @ Jul 4 2008, 11:42 PM) View Post

The first day round. Y'know, the one where nobody has any leads so we just have to kill someone at random. Unless I'm voted off, I am immortal! For I am the almighty doctor, capable of saving me, myself, and I from the mafia! So toss out random accusations people!

IPB Image

Heres your crown, almighty Doctor. icon_rolleyes.gif

Lets roll dice to accuse people. I think that Silly Cat2 is a mafia guy.

Edited by Alestance, 04 July 2008 - 11:19 PM.

#38 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:48 AM

As good a guess as any other, I suppose... unless the Sheriff has something to say...

#39 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:00 AM

I don't think you can save yourself if you're the doctor... and announcing it isn't very smart either. Unless you're not the doctor and it's all part of some clever ploy to disarm the mafia. In which case I exposed it.

Well, LostinHyrule is dead- that means our chances of guessing correctly have gone down. We only have a 1 in 4 chance of getting a Mafia member, and if we accidentally lynch someone important, such as the sheriff or trapper, we are at a huge disadvantage.

I'm not saying we should sit on our hands, but we should definitely carefully consider the fact that this day round has a high likelihood of backfiring to hit us in the face- but I suspect Theryan, because claiming to to be the doctor is pretty powerful incentive not to lynch him off. If he can get us to lynch someone else, he protects the mafia for one more round.

#40 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Wizard

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 08:48 AM

Are doctors able to self protect? Certain surgeries and procedures may be somewhat difficult/akward.

#41 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 09:40 AM

If the Mafia members and Trapper are as good with logic as I am, Theryan's room will probably be booby-trapped and the Mafia will know it. They might go after someone who's not likely to be protected, someone who's not important to the game. In fact, lucas92 doesn't seem to have made a single post on this thread. (So then how did he get in the game? Did he PM Matthew?)

But then again, logic is fickle. If the Trapper reads this and decides to trap Lucas's room, then someone in the Mafia might be in danger.

And if Theryan goes into Lucas's room tonight, he'd be in danger too.

I would reccomend that the Doctor finds out who the Trapper is, and vice-versa. That way, they can ensure that they go into different rooms, not killing the Doctor by accident.

Also, the Mafia are probably waiting for a chance to kill Alestance, in order to make me look like one of them (because of his accusations against me) That would throw you guys in the wrong direction Unless he's in the Mafia and is willing to sacrifice himself to get me killed. Sheriff, good luck out there.

My brain is starting to hurt...

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 05 July 2008 - 09:42 AM.

#42 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 12:04 PM

In fact, lucas92 doesn't seem to have made a single post on this thread. (So then how did he get in the game? Did he PM Matthew?)

he made one post, on page 1.

Edited by Powerbracelet, 05 July 2008 - 12:07 PM.

#43 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

Oh, sorry guys. I forgot to say... YES, the Doctor can save himself. Also, yes, it's not wise to reveal who you are, but it's allowed, since people like the Sheriff have to reveal themselves to get information.

Current tally:

Silly Cat 2 - 1 vote

...Umm... Guys, clarify your posts, please. You may discuss, but if you are voting for someone, PLEASE make it obvious that you are. (Also, I lol'd at the Demon Crown pic. XD Almighty Doctor indeed.)

EDIT: Okay, some people don't seem to know this:

During Day Rounds, even if you're Mafia, you MUST post your vote in this thread. Night Rounds, you PM them to me.

Edited by Matthew, 05 July 2008 - 03:47 PM.

#44 Fabbrizio

Fabbrizio

Legend

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:25 PM

I vote sillycat2.

Sorry, cat got 2 silly. I have to vote silly cat.

#45 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:27 PM

I vote Alestance. He's probably trying to frame me.

What, I can't discuss logic in a strategy game?
That's just unfair.
You guys want to lynch me cause you're soooo jealous of my uber intellect!

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 05 July 2008 - 04:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users