Naldrag and the Future of ZC Projects

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Naldrag

Naldrag

Certified Idiot

• Members

Posted 20 February 2023 - 10:27 AM

How do you do everyone?  This is something I wanted to wait for Screenshot of the Week 772 for to post, and now that's been posted, so...  What kind of projects does the creator of such prestige titles such as Cheese Nips and I Like Chicken... in HELL!!1: Gray's Adventure have in store?  Well, I'll gladly tell you!

Cheese Nips DX
~Story~
Link was eating Cheese Nips one day and Ganon kidnapped Zelda again, Link runs off to save the princess once again.

~Description~
A remake of Cheese Nips which was originally created during Aslion's second three hour quest contest and basically it's just a more polished up version of that quest in the Cambria tileset.  There will be some touch ups to the overworld and especially the dungeons.  But that's not all!  Included in Cheese Nips DX will feature "Original Mode" and "DX Mode".  DX Mode is the main appeal to this quest but if you for whatever were itching for the original Cheese Nips in the Cambria tileset, well I got good news for you, that'll be included too!

~Screenshot~
CNDX_001.png

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gray's Adventure DX: Resurrection "C" (The "C" is for Chicken)
~Story~
After a night of heavy partying and debauchery, Gray awakens to find himself... IN HELL!  He's also really craving some chicken!  Will Gray confront Satan, escape Hell and fulfill his chicken craving?

~Description~
Overall this intends to be a much more polished version of the original Gray's Adventure in almost every way imaginable, touch ups on the story and script and overall design in general to help tie in better to Gray's Adventure 2.

~Screenshot~
GADX_001.png

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Gray's Adventure 2
~Story~
After an adventure down in Hell and eating some chicken, Gray sets out on his next adventure... a quest to assassinate a corrupt politician, the mayor Uranium City!  But will Gray succeed in his quest of assassination?

~Description~
The real meat and potatoes here.  Everything will still ultimately boil down to this...  Gray's Adventure 2!  If you played the demo a decade ago, this is basically the same concept as back then but with even more polish (hopefully!).

~Demo Download~
Unlike everything else here, this does have a demo available... well a demo from the Fall 2012 PureZC Expo, but a demo is a demo!  The final version of the game will almost certainly be different from this demo, but if you want a slight idea of what I have cooking well, here it is! (Note: This was built in ZC 2.50, so I believe basically anything 2.50.2 and above should work fine~)

Disclaimer: The Gray's Adventure 2 demo has mature themes and humor, and not only that DATED HUMOR from like a decade ago!  So if slightly edgy content bothers you, this probably isn't the quest for you!

~Screenshot~
GA2_001.png

Edited by Naldrag, 20 February 2023 - 10:48 AM.

• Mitchfork, Shane, Eddy and 3 others like this

#2 David

David

Fallen leaves... adorn my night.

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 20 February 2023 - 01:20 PM

All of this looks awesome, it's so nice to be hearing from people about the projects they are working on! I'm loving the very amusing and interesting stories associated with each of these quests too. Please keep us updated on your progress! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users