[RP] Enter Lunas

• Please log in to reply
414 replies to this topic

#1 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:39 PM

OOC: How like me to create an RP character on the spot. And how like me to give him one of Linkdude's names.

...So I lied about keeping all my RP on the RNRPN. Sue me.

There is one who shall complete this book of the tales of Xinia. Know you his name? (FFTA2 FTW!)

...Lunas Sikes...

It's morning. All is quiet in a small forest somewhere in the Sinnoh region of Istoria. A Riolu is sleeping on the ground. Next to him is a pair of boxer shorts and a large shirt with the words n00bz begone! and an image of a crescent moon on the back.

... Nothing happens. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to wake him up?

OOC: To minimize waiting time, I am only allowing one player to join me in this quest. Who will that one player be? (I hope it's you, Russ... icon_biggrin.gif)

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 04 October 2008 - 02:25 PM.

#2 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 03 October 2008 - 10:31 PM

OOC: Hm, a completely new character. This calls for drastic measures. I need to make a new one. But what to make. I could take them from a book I'm reading, but somehow dragons and Pokemon don't seem to go together. icon_razz.gif Hm, I need to think about this one. I think another Pokemon character would be a good one to use. But what kind? Since I know next-to-nothing about them, to the official website! *Goes to pokedex online* On second though, I don't quite feel like searching through 493 different pokemon to find the right one. Let me look through my collection in Pearl to find one... Ah, this one should work. I'm quite fond of him actually.

In the distance, a small figure comes into view. It appears to be the same species as Lunas. Que the Brawl new character effect!

IPB Image
Newcomer
Lucas
He walks along, seaming not to notice anything. Continuing along the path, he trips right over Lunas.

[quote]OOC: To be honest, I'm not really too impressed with my naming abilities right now. Lucas is his name on my copy of Pearl, but frankly, I think I can do better. Especially considering that I have another RP character name Lucas. You happen to have any ideas?

Edited by Russ, 03 October 2008 - 10:43 PM.

#3 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 12:45 PM

OOC: That'll work. Admittedly, I also have a Riolu character named Lucas, so this works just fine. icon_lol.gif
BTW, where'd you get that picture?

The Riolu wakes up.
"What the-?"
He looks around. He apparently has no idea where he is or how he got there. Seeing Lucas lying on the ground in front of him, he jumps back.
"What the heck is that thing?" he thinks to himself.

#4 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:36 PM

Lucas gets back up. "Oh, sorry about that. I..." See the look on Lunas's face, he says "What. Your acting like your in some nightmare or something."

OOC: I actually chose the names Lucas on a suggestion from a friend. He said since Lucas and Lucario sound so similar, it would be a good name. As for the picture, I think I found it while I was trying to dig up some information of Pokemon Platinum. It reminded me a lot of some of the dramatic character entries they have in Brawl's adventure mode, so I used it for the same effect. icon_razz.gif

#5 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:40 PM

OOC: Wow. That's the same reason I chose the name Lucas. icon_lol.gif

He's a little freaked out.
"Wh- wh- wh- you can talk? You're not even human. What are you, exactly?"

OOC: Lunas knows absolutely nothing about Pokemon, unfortunately.

#6 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:45 PM

Ya, I could tell that a certain DS games *cough*Mysterydungeon*cough* influenced you a little bit. icon_razz.gif

Lucas thinks for a minute. "Um, I'm not exactly sure how to tell you this, but, er, hold your hand in front of your face."

#7 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 01:55 PM

He looks at his hand.
"Okay. I think I am in some kind of nightmare... No, wait. If this was a nightmare, you'd be telling me this was the real deal. Then again...
He thinks for a minute and eventually concludes that something really weird happened to him overnight.
"Okay, so what am I, exactly? And where the heck are we?"

#8 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:00 PM

"The Sinnoh region of Earth. Well, at least of my earth. And you, my friend, are a Pokemon. Come on,you have to know about them. This same thing happened last year, and the guy said in the world he was from, it was a top selling video game, whatever that is. Don't you know anything about Pokemon? Wait, I haven't even introduced myself yet." He holds out his hand. "My name's Lucas. And you are?"

OOC: I've got homework to do right now. It's on the computer, so I'll still be able to post here, but don't think I've logged out if I disappear for five minutes or something like that."

Edited by Russ, 04 October 2008 - 02:01 PM.

#9 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:04 PM

"... I'm Lunas." He shakes Lucas's hand. "And no, I don't know anything about Pokemon."
OOC: I've got homework too. But I'm still on, it's open on another tab.

Edited by Silly Cat 2, 04 October 2008 - 02:04 PM.

#10 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:07 PM

"Okay, then this could be difficult to explain. Well, think of Pokemon like animals. In this world, we have Pokemon instead of animals. Some walk, some fly like birds, some are like fish, some are dumb, and some, like my species, are as smart as any human is. So, where do you come from?"

#11 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:14 PM

"Okay, I get it. Uh... I'm from Zeron. You been there?"
"Wait, what am I saying. This is a completely different world."

Lunas sees a pretty girl with a Chikorita on the horizon. She's walking towards them.

#12 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:16 PM

"Lucas shakes his head. Nope, I've never even heard of it. Which is strange, because recently, this world has become a hub for dimensional wormholes opening up." He notices the pair in the distance. Without giving a reason, he dashes off the path and hides behind some of the bushes there.

#13 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:24 PM

"Huh? Where are you-?"
He turns around and sees the girl and her Chikorita standing ten feet away.
"Ready, Chiko?" asks the girl.
"You bet, Daisy!" the Chikorita replies. She stands in front of Daisy.
Vs. Daisy and Chiko
"Chiko! Razor Leaf!"
The leaf on Chiko's head swings around and two small leaves fly towards Lunas. He jumps over them and runs to where Lucas is.
"What's this girl's problem?"

#14 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:28 PM

"Oh ya, I forgot to mention one last thing. Certain people in this world try to catch wild Pokemon and keep them as pets. I find it easier to avoid contact with them altogether than attempt to explain to them that I'm not a wild Pokemon. Let's just run before they catch up with us." Lucas starts running in away.
OOC: I'm going to eat lunch. I'll be back in about five minutes.

Edited by Russ, 04 October 2008 - 02:29 PM.

#15 Surreal Canine

Surreal Canine

Master of Disaster

• Members

Posted 04 October 2008 - 02:31 PM

Lunas runs him but trips over a rock.

"Go, Pokeball!" Daisy throws a Pokeball at Lunas and he is caught inside. Daisy picks up the ball. "Yes! Yes! I finally caught a Riolu! Wait till Charmy sees this!"
She does a little victory dance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users