What would you do if you won the lottery

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:40 AM

What would you do if you won the lottery say 1 million dollar's.I would buy a Wii or a PS3 first then i would redecorate my room(in my new house i would have)i would also want to try to hire a professinal programmer to create new features for ZC!!and maybe an artist for new graphics after all there will be no more 2D zelda games ever again.i would do many many other things with that extra money anyways what would you do

#2 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:54 AM

Umm... I wouldn't say thatthe ZC devs weren't proffecionals... I would however buy a... um... I don't know... We'll see when the time comes;)

#3 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 08:55 AM

I also forgot i would love a kickass computer to replace the one im using right now(Stupid windows 98)

#4 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 09:10 AM

I'D BUY PUREZC!!

...Nah, just kidding.

I'd save it. Teens these days: Too much or too little money. Never enough. All thanks to stupid irregular cashflows...

#5 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 11:45 AM

...I would probably spend it all on manga.
Those who know me personally would agree.

#6 Linksasleepagain

Linksasleepagain

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

I would buy myself a new butt.......mine has a hole in it. icon_lol.gif

...and a large crack!

Edited by Linksasleepagain, 02 September 2007 - 12:13 PM.

#7 Animus01

Animus01

Spirit Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 12:54 PM

In all seriousness, although I may keep some for myself, I would donate a large portion of it to a small school that is really outgrowing the current building it's in (it's also the same school I tutor in). I'd keep the remainder of the money in the bank, and use the money to help me buy a house (not a mansion. I hate living in large houses), and furniture for it. Of course, I should get a high-paying job to make sure all of that stays.

#8 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 12:56 PM

Probably cut half of it, and divide that half among family. The other half would be for me, and would go towards savings.

#9 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:21 PM

Buy a not so great house and a not so great car and just chill for super long until my money rean out.

#10 Linksasleepagain

Linksasleepagain

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 01:35 PM

Ok...seriously.
I would share it all out amongst the best quest makers on this site so they could form their own company and produce the best games ever.
Of course I would make myself managing director of this company and sit back on my fat ass whilst reaping the rewards and making far more money than my original investment and playing some superb games as well!!

Perfect I think. icon_naughty.gif

Oh...and I would still get my butt fixed. icon_eek.gif

Edited by Linksasleepagain, 02 September 2007 - 01:37 PM.

#11 Siguy

Siguy

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:24 PM

If I won a million dollars, I'd probably first donate a lot of it to charity, then I'd buy myself a few things that I want. Then I'd by my dad a house and my mom a house and buy cars for them and furnish the houses and stuff to make them happy. Then I might spend a bunch more money on myself. Then I'd buy an airplane so that I could go on vacation any time without having to deal with airline tickets and terminals. Then I'd probably save the rest, occasionally taking out a bit of money for my own crazy ideas. I'd probably also use the money to follow my dream of being an architect. Also, of course, I'd get myself into really good college.

If I somehow got less money, like $10,000 I'd probably save it but buy myself some stuff like a camera first.

#12 Linksasleepagain

Linksasleepagain

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:27 PM

Aw gee!

You've all obviously got perfect butts! icon_cry.gif

#13 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:51 PM

I would help everyone I love with it. Of course keep a large portion racking up interest too. I wouldn't say I'd help too much with the money because it's not like I'll be having that money forever. Just because I won the lottery doesn't mean I'll start making good money. Oh yeah, and I'll start my new dream restaurant.

#14 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 02:57 PM

If I had a million dollars I'd buy a few things. =)

- Land, perhaps three hundred acres would do.
- A house, nothing to big of course. Just a one story house.
- A truck.
- A nice horse trailer, air conditioned.
- A large cattle trailer. Not the new ones, the kind they made back in the fifties with a sliding gate on the back. They are far easier to load than the newer ones.
- The rest, I'd stick in a large glass jar and bury it somewhere.

#15 Theryan

Theryan

Burrito

• Members

Posted 02 September 2007 - 03:12 PM

Retirement fund. I'm not even out of high school, but I can't wait until I'm retired and have no responsibilities or anything on my schedule.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users