• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#31 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 03 August 2004 - 06:42 PM

QUOTE(Wild Bill @ Aug 3 2004, 01:13 PM)
We've had a whistle smiley for a while: icon_whistle.gif  Which do you guys think is better?

I like the current one more, but they look like they have different moods. For example, icon_whistle.gif looks like it's trying to hide something suspiciously, and the whistle smiley that Matt posted looks more like it's whistling out of boredom, or for fun. But... that's just what I think. :\

#32 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 August 2004 - 01:07 AM

I ditto Ben on this one. Matt's whistling smiley could be used for boredom, and I'd be one to use it since I define bored pretty well nowadays.

Of course, I like my idea though. icon_smile.gif

#33 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 04 August 2004 - 07:56 AM

I'll try to do :riled: at some point. I have a basic idea what it is you want... I just have to learn how to draw a closed hand. icon_lol.gif

#34 4matsy

4matsy

SHE WILL WAKE ONLY WITH THE POWER OF NO. 3 CHEESEFORCE

• Members

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:37 AM

user posted image

(Oh come on now. You saw it comin'. icon_razz.gif)

#35 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 04 August 2004 - 08:52 AM

Tei... I thought of even another one. :begging: could work. I'm not sure how you could make a smilie look like that (I can't picture an action), but it could be fun. icon_smile.gif

#36 Teilyr

Teilyr

• Members

Posted 04 August 2004 - 12:43 PM

I thought that's what icon_puppyeyes.gif implied.. A begging look.

#37 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 04 August 2004 - 06:55 PM

That's what the Puppy Dog look is. icon_razz.gif

#38 Sparkrulean

Sparkrulean

Paladin

• Members

Posted 04 August 2004 - 07:38 PM

Isn't it the same thing? Puppy dogs beg, thus the begging and puppy dog smilies are the same.. right?

#39 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 August 2004 - 04:45 AM

*hits his forehead* You're right, Tei.

Wow, LTM and Sparky made pointless posts here. Tei already told me, so LTM's wasn't necessary, and Tei's could've answered Sparky's as well. I should delete the posts. icon_smile.gif j/k

I like food smilies. Cheese and toast is good. But to determine whether or not if we'd want another, we could have a poll on "what otehr food smilie?". But, it'd be too much trouble and not necessary. Asking in chat would be much better.

I'm thinking of a coke smilie (icon_razz.gif) and or Ramen noodles one... since Jai yelled that out in chat quite a bit. icon_smile.gif

#40 dogchew9

dogchew9

• Members

Posted 06 August 2004 - 06:40 PM

Yay! icon_clap.gif icon_clap.gif icon_clap.gif New smilies! I'm so happy I could just icon_whap.gif the guy next to me until he looks like icon_dead.gif ! icon_ahha.gif Now thats a good idea!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users