Zelda Classic Expo: Spring 2012

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

If you'd like a header image or something, you can include that (PZC can host it) and it won't count toward your screenshot allotment. Outside of that, you can have other images, but they won't be hosted by PureZC. icon_shrug.gif

#32 Orithan

Orithan

Studying Scientist - Commission from Silvixen

• Members

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

Unfortunatley, I will have to drop out of the expo this time. I simply don't have enough time to submit anything, not even from ZLW, in time.

#33 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 09 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

Hey everyone! icon_smile.gif

I just wanted to remind everyone that submissions for the expo are due on Wednesday. Someone asked me if they could submit it all day on Wednesday, and you can. So be sure to finish those last minute touches and submit your projects!

#34 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:39 AM

Sorry everyone, I have not entered a submission to the expo. That doesn't mean I am not working on my quest "Nightfall", though, so please don't be disappointed.
I wasn't expecting that Golden Memories and World Tree would have no entry either, but the expo still is a great turnout with lot's of news and demos of upcoming quests! icon_biggrin.gif

May I ask why there were no expos between Spring 2010 and this one?

#35 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

QUOTE(Avataro @ Apr 19 2012, 08:39 AM) View Post

Sorry everyone, I have not entered a submission to the expo. That doesn't mean I am not working on my quest "Nightfall", though, so please don't be disappointed.
I wasn't expecting that Golden Memories and World Tree would have no entry either, but the expo still is a great turnout with lot's of news and demos of upcoming quests! icon_biggrin.gif

May I ask why there were no expos between Spring 2010 and this one?

There were not enough entries. icon_shrug.gif A lot of the most recent expos outside of this one only had 10-12 entries, and a few of those weren't quests projects. There were honestly probably multiple reasons for this, but that's the way it was, so they stopped doing them since interest in the expos seemed to wane.

With all the entries in this expo, I can already guarantee you that we'll have at least one more. As far as the frequency and time frame for them, that hasn't been decided and won't be decided until this one is closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users