Staff Changes

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:09 PM

The past week there have been five members trying to hack into the mainframe of PureZC. They have been participating in these scandalous acts as a team. And the staff of PureZC suspects that they were trying to delete the data base of Quests, Tiles, and Midis. They have also tried to scramble the source code which would destroy all of the member accounts, posts and even the forums. The perpetrators are Hero Link, LinktheMaster, Radien, IaN and Gashin. They will be punished as stated below.

Hero Link will now become Site Staff and help out with the grueling task of submissions!
LinktheMaster and Radien will now become Super Moderator thus giving them a bigger responsibility!
Gashin and IaN will no longer have the luxury of being a regular member. Instead they will be come Moderators!

Mwahahaha... I hope you guys suffer!
Just kidding, congratulations you guys! icon_thumbsup.gif

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#2 Sprotret

Sprotret

What do you mean I don't believe in god?

• Banned

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:13 PM

icon_smile.gif Gashin and IaN will do great as moderaters.
HeroLink is also one of my favorite staff so goes whit LinktheMaster and Radien. icon_smile.gif

#3 Praethus

Praethus

Lord of the Darkness

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:17 PM

Congratulations, guys.

#4 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:29 PM

Yes, I'm just that awesome. icon_blah.gif
Anyway, congrats to you other guys that got promoted. icon_smile.gif

#5 Wild Bill

Wild Bill

Legend

• Site Creator

Posted 29 March 2005 - 09:55 PM

Serve me well. icon_twisted.gif

#6 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE(Wild Bill @ Mar 29 2005, 08:55 PM)
Serve me well. icon_twisted.gif

Yessir! *salutes*

Thanks all, and congrats to my colleagues on their promotions. You all will do a fine job.

#7 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:01 PM

Wow, big promotion spree... O_o;

Congrats, guys. It's about time LTM and Gashin were promoted. icon_smile.gif

#8 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:22 PM

woohoo! I have power!... and you thought I was abusive in the CHAT!! MY REIGH OF TERROR BEGINS!! *cue ominous, echoing, meniacle laughter*

er, yeah. thanks for the promotion, and I'll try not to piss of too many people...

[edit] oooh, I get access to the staff forum! now I can see what everyone's been talking about behind our backs! (kidding...)

#9 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 10:59 PM

Wow you guys are lucky. icon_razz.gif Congrats guys and especialy congrats to Gashin and IaN. I knew you guys would be mods some day. icon_biggrin.gif I know you guys will serve PureZC well. icon_thumbsup.gif

#10 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 March 2005 - 11:10 PM

Thanks all! This is an example of what is to come in the near future icon_wink.gif

#11 Stungun

Stungun

Warrior of Light

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 12:42 AM

That wasn't funny. Not funny to joke about these things.

Anyways...FIVE PROMOTIONS?! And one of them to staff? o_o

#12 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 01:14 AM

Yay, now I get to resume my nomadic posting lifestyle... icon_biggrin.gif Also, thanks guys. Congrats to the rest of the... hoarde... too... icon_eek.gif

Stungun:

Well, if you think about it, look at what's happened recently:

Fox retired from staff.
plith quietly retired from staff.
Nick retired from moderating (it always overstressed him anyway) and has scaled back to do just site updates.

Did I miss anybody? Well, anyway, I know that Fox and plith haven't been terribly active lately, but perhaps their retirement (along with Nick's partial retirement) was a clue that it was time for new faces.

Besides, PureZC is always growing, and you might notice that we've only gained two moderators and one promotion to staff, so it's not that big a change. LTM and I are still moderators just like before, only now we're free from the shackles of repress-.... er, I mean, free-roaming. icon_heh.gif

#13 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 30 March 2005 - 02:48 AM

Congrats guys. Hope you guys don't throw us members around too much. icon_razz.gif

And IaN if you do that you will become like the TRM from ZFGC (Oot2d dude that banned everyone but then got banned myself). On second thought, do it, do it. j/k icon_razz.gif

#14 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 04:59 AM

QUOTE(Shoelace @ Mar 29 2005, 11:48 PM)
And IaN if you do that you will become like the TRM from ZFGC (Oot2d dude that banned everyone but then got banned myself).  On second thought, do it, do it. j/k icon_razz.gif

Uh... I don't think TRM was banned; just demoted. But let's not get into that in this thread. icon_smile.gif

#15 Banedon

Banedon

Adept

• Members

Posted 30 March 2005 - 07:47 AM

See, this is the difference between PureZC and Acmlm's. At PureZC, cool people can actually become staff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users