Enemy Tile Request: Fire Keese for Classic

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DaDoc540

DaDoc540

formerly boram_c

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

I am interested in Fire Keese sprites for the Classic tileset. I am considering changing the CSet 8 Keese into Fire Keese, which function like regular Keese except deliver more damage and resist fire (Candle, Book of Magic Flames, Din's Fire). In turn, I will change the Enemy ID on the normal Vire's Split On Hit to CSet 7 Keese. I might also add a Fire Vire, which splits into Fire Keese when hit and, if possible, shoots fireballs.

If anybody has Fire Keese sprites for Classic, then let me know. Otherwise, I might work on making my own.

#2 Binx

Binx

Formerly Lineas

• Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:50 AM

Well, I just happened to need these same exact tiles for MY quest, and since nobody answered this thread, I just made them myself... Here ya go, anyone who wants to use them. :)

LineasClassicFireKeese-3.png

They use CSet 8, the top are fully compatible with the original Z1 pallettes, the bottom ones use the latter 8 colors in the CSet, for cheaters like me who want to use the classic tileset, but don't want to be restricted to 3 colors a tile.

EDITED: Had to change the tiles, cuz I remembered that the 4 colors the NES could support INCLUDED the blank spot, so, yeah, can't use black. The top ones are now ACTUALLY Z1 pallet compatible.

Edited by Lineas, 09 August 2013 - 02:20 AM.

• Shane likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users