Progress List

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BtjCraft

BtjCraft

Praise Double Helix!

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

As I promised, I present to you, thanks to the free tools of Google Drive, the progress of Race For Power. There are two versions: one is spoiler-free, and the other isn't. Choose which version you would like to view, and a new tab should open up to the spreadsheet.

Spoiler-Free
https://docs.google....a3c&usp=sharing

Regular
https://docs.google....bEE&usp=sharing

The spreadsheet has six sheets: Gameplay, Overworld, Primary Interiors, Dungeons, Bosses, and Misc. There's an explanation for each of the vertical headers for those who are having a hard time understanding what it means(but some of them aren't that great).

Under the Gameplay sheet, you will notice an section filled with ?s for headers. This is one of the things I have decided to keep secret from everyone for now, mostly because I don't know If I'll actually successfully establish it, so keeping it a secret will keep disappointment to a minimum.

In other quest news, two dungeons have been added to the dungeon roster, one of them is the Abandoned Stronghold, which used to be a mini-dungeon, and will be the new 5th dungeon (coming after the Spirit Temple and before the Shadow Temple), and will hold the most significant point in the plot...besides the ending. The other is the Tower of Memories, which will be the final dungeon and will pit Link against a lot of the obstacles he faced throughout the quest.

For a while, the content and attributes of the quest and its own contents have been shrouded in mystery to you guys and gals, and I'm not exactly fond of this. So, from now on, every Wednesday, I will post a detailed(but spoiler-free) overview of the overworld, dungeons, primary interiors, and bosses, one at a time. There are 41 total from these four things(not counting mini-bosses), but I expect this quest to take a while. The name of these posts is still under self-debate, but they'll be on Wednesdays. However, I may change the rate of how I present these posts(like change it to every Monday and Friday or every two weeks on Wednesdays) depending on the speed of the quest progress.

One last thing, I am considering changing the tileset to the FYS tileset, which came out pretty recently. I really like the tileset and I think it would be best if I tried to use a more basic tileset to better fit my designing skill level. So, news on that will appear on Weekly Update #6(which will be next Saturday, as usual).

That is pretty much it, I hope the quest progress will be more steady compared to last year form now on, and I will try much harder for that to become a reality. So, see ya'll later, and have a good week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users