I am still alive

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Hey guys! If you've been wondering what I've been up to in Solaris, well... the answer is not much. I've been pretty busy with Carnage in Space 2 lately, but I want to get back into Solaris more now. So, here's what I've been doing in the past couple of months:

New minigame
Posted Image
This minigame, Ninja School, will have you training to be an expert shadow warrior by dodging arrows and thwacking fellow students with your lightning-fast reflexes. Get a high score and you'll earn an extremely helpful sword move!

Next dungeon
I can't really sum up the next dungeon in one picture, so a description will have to do.

In the Vulcan Fortress (tentative name), you'll be wandering around an abandoned fortress built into a dormant volcano where roaming orcs are your most pressing problem.

HA HA. NOT.

LAVA. And not just lava. Lava FLOODS.

Be very afraid.

Subscreen update
Posted Image
Okay, so it's not much. But you can now switch between your equipment/armor/skill screen, collection screen, and map screen with L and R with a fancy display up top. Now you can get to that fancy shmancy map with two button presses (start, R), not 4 (start, right, right, up).

#2 peteandwally

peteandwally

chiubicabachiukicaca

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

Sounds great! I'm still alive too, by the way... One day I will compose myself. hehehe

#3 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

Oh dear me. Was that another pun? I'm still trying to recover from that last one.

#4 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

Scripted map looks awesome! Every dungeon's going to have one?

#5 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:42 AM

Yep! Compared to scripting the map itself, creating each individual map is a piece of cake. Besides, wouldn't make sense to put that map up there for just one dungeon, right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users