Request Moldorm Enemy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#1 DaLink

DaLink

These are my work clothes.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

I want someone to do my Moldorm Script that functions like the one in LTTP. More specifically, make it act like the ALTTP

Moldorm boss in the Tower of Hera. Here's an example to use as a reference for scripting this: http://www.youtube.c...?v=CM-sDg4f4oE. Can you also make it have a Ghost_Explode function as well as size in width and length? I hope it's possible in ZC, if so, can you please accept doing it? I wanted to do this for a long, long time. Also Zecora has quit on me, so think before you say anything about that. Don't think of me as a bad person.

• Zeldaman23 likes this

#2 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:51 PM

Heh.  I knew it that you will coming around.  :D   I already saw it on Moosh's video.  Why Zecora quit on you?

#3 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Heh.  I knew it that you will coming around.  :D   I already saw it on Moosh's video.  Why Zecora quit on you?

What do you mean by Moosh's video?

Edited by DaLink, 08 February 2014 - 07:57 PM.

#4 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:59 PM

Here you go for Moosh's video.

#5 Zeldaman23

Zeldaman23

Darkie & Dhane

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

If I were you, then I shouldn't post same thread as I did before.   You might get banned.   I got banned many times and this is my only last chance I can get back in here.  So I am not going screw it up again like I did before.   So please, listen to people's advice.  I don't want you end up like I did before.

• Shane, Jared, Demonlink and 1 other like this

#6 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:45 PM

DaLink, sheesh man! You have to listen to what an administrator says! Plus, the forum rules strictly say: 

People that answer requests are volunteers! This means that you cannot force them to answer your request. It's a sad fact, but your requests won't always be answered. But if you are nice and informative, you will be more likely to hook someone to help you.

Check the bold part. Not every request gets answered. Trust me, not anybody can get what they want. I have had many requests shun and I don't get up and post a new forum every day or so. Please man, you need to get a hold of yourself!  :shrug:

• Zeldaman23, Shane, Jared and 1 other like this

#7 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:54 PM

Edited by DaLink, 19 February 2014 - 12:07 PM.

#8 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

No I said

"I'm not making you anything, go away." Oh wait, that was the PM where you spammed me with request after request.

I simply deleted the message and blocked you.

edit: Oh look I can edit my post to show emphasis too.

Edited by Zecora, 08 February 2014 - 09:13 PM.

• Shane, Jared and Demonlink like this

#9 Shane

Shane

🩶

• Moderators

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

I'm going to try to be nice as possible...

The more someone demands something and is unsatisfied at the work pace of others who are willing to help you, the less people want to do help that person in future. It's the truth, no one wants to help someone who isn't grateful for help. There isn't a day that has gone by since we haven't heard of this request, and no one is stepping up. Why? Maybe you need to handle things more suitable for the scripter rather than yourself. After all, the scripter is doing all of the work, right? You should try to make it easy for him or her as much as possible. If they took the request, it means it's going to made eventually. That means stop bothering them and being impatient and have more faith in them - because they are really talented people who may be the ones who contribute to other peoples' quests the most, and they deserve some respect. It's not nice to push people who want to help you, man. 

Edited by Charizard, 08 February 2014 - 09:14 PM.

• Demonlink and coolgamer012345 like this

#10 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:00 PM

So this is take number 3.  If you guys can help him in any way, then that is worth posting about.  If nobody can, then this thread should be ignored at this point.  He has been told by me and other members regarding making script requests.  I don't think we need to repeat ourselves.  We have more than enough professors speaking in here.  Either he gets it or he doesn't.  But I don't want to see a third thread of his derailed exactly like the other two did.  He has been told plenty at this point.  But I also don't want to see a fourth thread about the exact same thing.  This will be the last "Big Moldorm Script" thread, regardless of how it goes.  No more after this.

DaLink, as I mentioned in my PM to you (I hope you had the chance to read it all), there are no guarantees that a request will be filled.  If someone does it for you, then great.  If they don't, then you're simply out of luck and you have to accept the fact that you don't get exactly what you want.  Nobody is entitled to having their request honored, but if you can get it, that's wonderful.  I'm going to leave this thread open, but I want others at this point to only to post if they have something to contribute for him regarding his request.  If they don't, then you simply won't get replies.  I hope that isn't much to ask.

• nicklegends, Zeldaman23, Jared and 2 others like this

#11 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

Edited by DaLink, 19 February 2014 - 12:07 PM.

#12 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

No, no need to report this thread.  We are already aware of what is going on.  Also, only staff lock threads, and if they agree that it should be.  If this one gets locked, you are no longer allowed to make this particular request.  As I said, this is your last Big Moldorm Script request thread.

#13 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:05 PM

^ Just for the record, the previous two people posted at the same time, so DaLink's post was likely inspired by the post above Nate's, without having read it first. Quite possible.

Sometimes I feel like when a script is written, it's either for the sake of the community as a whole out of a feeling of global generosity, or that someone wants someone else's work to succeed wonderfully. But that latter criteria requires proof that it will succeed to have their work shown off to the world, rather than it be buried in a dropped project. Know what I mean?

Show off what you already have, and a script will be written in honor of that, hopefully. If I was asked to draw graphics for something that I have never heard of before, and have no faith in, I'll probably save my effort for something else.
  • Moosh, Jared, Mero and 2 others like this

#14 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

I was planning on recreating the Moldorm boss for my game. If I end up doing it, I'll share the script.
  • judasrising and Mero like this

#15 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

I was planning on recreating the Moldorm boss for my game. If I end up doing it, I'll share the script.

Ok.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Request, Moldorm, Enemy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users