SotW 82 is canceled this week.

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:12 AM

Do to the lack, or should I say no submissions, SotW 82 will be up next Sunday. Also, I will be participating with my own screenshot. Good luck to you all.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#2 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:41 AM

That sucks..well at least we get to see a shot from you this time. icon_wink.gif Maybe I can get something in also.

#3 Aaron

Aaron

AKA partymetroid

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 11:52 AM

That's a disapointment. I look forward to SotW. On the bright side, there will probably be more submissions this week. Good luck PrinceMCS icon_smile.gif .

Edited by blaster_master, 06 March 2005 - 11:53 AM.

#4 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:22 PM

Well no screen of the week. Hm.. Well that will be cool, to see you submit, Prince. I don't think I will be submitting this week. But I might the next week. icon_wink.gif

#5 Highsight

Highsight

Jake Wins

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:25 PM

Well it is too bad but I am looking foward to seeing your screen shot. icon_wink.gif

#6 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 12:36 PM

Ah well, things like this happen. Well, my advice to all:

I wouldn't bother entering to win, because it's not going to happen. Mark my words... Prince is going to win-he'll smash the competion by at least 30 votes.

#7 PrinceMSC

PrinceMSC

Remember the Name

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:29 PM

Don't let Polygon scare you guys. This will be a true test to see how good you are. Plus think of the reward of beating me.

icon_king.gif PrinceMSC icon_king.gif

#8 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:32 PM

I'm not scaring anybody, I'm just spreading word that nobody else is going to win. icon_badrazz.gif

A shot that would beat Prince's would most likely be pure custom, have excellent design, a good range of colors, and some action going on.
I can only wish luck to those who can do so.

#9 link3505

link3505

Ancient

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:39 PM

well, I was about to say "yes! now I have time to finish up MY submission!", but now that I know MSC is entering, I may hold off untill 83... then again... who knows

#10 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 01:45 PM

I'll have my entry into you on Saturday, don't wanna waste any time on preparing something Prince-worthy icon_smile.gif

#11 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 06 March 2005 - 05:33 PM

Hmmm... the question, then: should I hurry and get my next screenshot done and ready to enter, or should I sit on it for awhile?

What I'm actually more concerned about is that everybody will enter, and that usually splits the votes and makes it more likely that Prince will win.

...Dang, this sounds like an election. icon_blah.gif

#12 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 March 2005 - 06:00 PM

Well, I forgot to send mine in also, since I am working on a 8 page report still. However, I will have one by Saturday and hopefully I can complete a little with PrinceMSC's shot. It should be interesting. icon_razz.gif

#13 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:43 AM

Well, I say this every week, but I hope to submit one soon. Maybe I will have one in by this next week.

#14 IaN

IaN

Warrior

• Members

Posted 07 March 2005 - 10:16 AM

QUOTE(Radien @ Mar 6 2005, 07:03 PM)
Hmmm... the question, then: should I hurry and get my next screenshot done and ready to enter, or should I sit on it for awhile?

What I'm actually more concerned about is that everybody will enter, and that usually splits the votes and makes it more likely that Prince will win.

...Dang, this sounds like an election. icon_blah.gif

Well maybe we should do something like everyone competes agsint each other except for Prince, and the winner of everyone else goes against Prince's shot? Maybe that'd work out a bit better?

#15 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 07 March 2005 - 05:05 PM

QUOTE(IaN @ Mar 7 2005, 07:16 AM)
Well maybe we should do something like everyone competes agsint each other except for Prince, and the winner of everyone else goes against Prince's shot? Maybe that'd work out a bit better?

Dude, he's not... immortal, or something. icon_odd2.gif In my opinion Gashin is right up there with him, and some others are close behind. People should just enter normally. They don't have to rush to get out their best shot ever to "defeat" Prince, and they don't have to run at the mention of his name, either.

I wonder what would happen if Prince entered under a fake alias. icon_razz.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users