• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:30 PM

It's quite simple really. What things do you want to do before you die? My aspirations are to learn how to play the harmonica and cello, get rich and get a dachshund named Hans. They seem pretty easy.. icon_razz.gif

#2 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 07 March 2008 - 11:37 PM

1. Become a weather forecaster. Give the following forecast: "The weather will continue to change in cycles over a long, long period of time." Quit.
2. Live a long, fulfilling life with a wife that loves me. Have 2.5 children. Die from sustained wounds in an victorious epic sword battle with my arch-nemesis.
3. Beat the current Guinness World Record for "Most Lives Saved in a Two-Minute Period" by 15.

#3 trucky5

trucky5

"WHAT KIND ARE THEY?" THEY'RE GUATIBALIAN!

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 12:01 AM

I would have to say....

Skydive
Bungy Jump
Save Hyrule in real life
Become famous by playing the guitar
Play in the NBA

#4 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:52 AM

Travel the world. Especially England, the Phillipines, Thailand, and Australia. icon_wink.gif
I also want to be trilingual, learn to play a guitar good, marry a 97yo cancer-ridden billionaire lady, and become an artist for Disney or something similiar.

#5 Daniel

Daniel

v My Godess

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:12 AM

There is not anything I would want to do but I would love to see Texas leave America to become a country once again.

#6 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:10 AM

To tell the truth, if I saw that I die in seconds (like I was a building collapsing me or such) then I wouldn't have anything that would make me sad for not doing it. I would love to have a girlfriend then wife and children, but it's worth it only if I die old... which won't happen. The only thing that I would really like to finish is my ZC quest. Of course, I would like to see some certain things happen, but those have so little chance it doesn't worth to hold my breath until they happen.

#7 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:59 PM

Things I want to do before I die:

A. Get married, and have two boys.
B. Finish making at least one ZC quest
C. Do something important (isn't it amazing how detailed this one is? icon_biggrin.gif )
D. Go into space.
E. See Halley's Comet.

#8 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Mar 7 2008, 11:37 PM) View Post

2. Live a long, fulfilling life with a wife that loves me. Have 2.5 children. Die from sustained wounds in an victorious epic sword battle with my arch-nemesis.

The American dream is 2.2 kids, according to John Reuben's music video. *runs*
QUOTE(Ebola Zaire @ Mar 7 2008, 11:37 PM) View Post

3. Beat the current Guinness World Record for "Most Lives Saved in a Two-Minute Period" by 15.

That's easy. Just put everybody in a large net and dunk them in a large shark tank, then pull them out. Pretty quick. *is shot*

But yes, one of my goals is to get married and have a child of each gender. And if that happens by two, I'll stop. Plus, I'm pretty much the last hope for my family to have a son and carry on our name, as my brother failed to produce males, and my uncle didn't have any sons. If I have to have 19 daughters to get one son, I'll do it! (but not really)

Other than that, I don't have any really big dreams. icon_unsettled.gif

#9 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:19 PM

Funny you should mention carrying on the family name. My brother and I are the last male children to have our families name, so I have to have a son to carry it on.

#10 The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Adept

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE(Daniel @ Mar 8 2008, 07:12 AM) View Post

There is not anything I would want to do but I would love to see Texas leave America to become a country once again.

We would be overtaken by Mexico immediately after.

2. Live a long, fulfilling life with a wife that loves me. Have 2.5 children.

Where is the other.95 percent?

I would like to lead a quiet successful life with many friends and loved ones.

#11 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

My list:
  • Live with ShadowTiger.

What else could be any better?

#12 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:36 PM

Go to Wisconsin, or have a certain individual come down where I live. icon_shrug.gif

Publish some of my poetry... but granted, I'm publishing what I've written so far, pretty soon, so meh...

Not feel like I'm just a Superfluous Encumbrance.

Edited by Moonwhisper, 08 March 2008 - 10:58 PM.

#13 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 10:52 PM

Start a band that doesn't break up within that week.
Fight some people.
Do an awesome car stunt.
Finish something ZC related.
Nail a hot chick.

Basically it.

#14 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:48 PM

Umm...
I would...

Streak?

jk.

I would like to announce it to everyone I know, then do whatever I wanted to do.

That includes frying eggs in the microwave and then watching it explode or something I don't know.

Then I might start annoying the heck out of people....

And last, I'll pray and stuff...

#15 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 09 March 2008 - 12:30 AM

Fall in love with a beautiful woman and have that love returned, make my parents proud, do something to impress those close to me, and leave a legacy behind. Peace of mind would be nice, but I gave up on that pipe dream Freshman year.

Also: Own a golf cart and drive it down the highway, meet and shake hands with at least 10 orphans, ace piano and/or guitar playing, learn to dance, and pick up reading.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users