• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Chii

Chii

Senior

• Members

Posted 13 September 2007 - 09:40 PM

IPB Image

This is what I mean. The solid black tiles are where my mouse works, the rest of the screen I can't access anymore. I'm using version 2.10.2. This happens when I go to move an item somewhere else in the room. The compass is what I was trying to place in the far right corner of the room. I click it to drag it across the room, and it hits the halfway mark, and my screen dies and I can't click on anything.

Help?

Edit: Only happens when I am in windowed mode, not full screen

Edited by chiisaiko, 13 September 2007 - 09:42 PM.

#2 ElLibertador

ElLibertador

Love and Peace

• Members

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:01 PM

So use fullscreen icon_razz.gif. That's the only way I see to fix it.

#3 Chii

Chii

Senior

• Members

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:03 PM

Alrighty.

Yeah, I saw that...it only happens when I try to move an item. It's weird.

#4 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 14 September 2007 - 01:20 AM

Windowed mode is a little different than in fullscreen mode. The mouse cursor movement speed in ZQuest is generally different than in Windows for one, and that's a minor part of the problem. The main issue is that ZQuest is designed to work in a smaller area of the screen, and since the mouse speed is higher, you can 'click' in the window with the Windows cursor and nothing will happen.

It's hard to describe, but I know the issue you're talking about. It's annoying.

#5 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 14 September 2007 - 06:54 AM

So in obvious words, use Full-Screen.
I personally think that's easier to work as well, so..

#6 Chii

Chii

Senior

• Members

Posted 14 September 2007 - 09:08 PM

Yeah, I was hoping I'd be able to chat and work on the quest at the same time, and you can't do that in Full Screen. Plus, all my colors get distorted when I go full screen. The blue screen turns lime green, the blue highlight in the drop down menus turns grey, and the save screen is a cascade of rainbow colors.

Oh well, I can place everything in each room while I chat, and then just go back, full-screen it, drag the items where I want them, save, and make it small again. XD Complicated, but then again, everything is XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users