zelda classic page, für deutsch sprachige

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:25 PM

hallo ihr deutschsprachigen zelda classic freaks! icon_smile.gif ich hab mit meinem betatester eine page für zelda classic in deutscher sprache entwickelt! mit forum und quest uploads, sowie downloads! besucht uns mal:

hello zelda classic fans! it gives now a german-zelda-classic page! visit any time:

www.zelda-classic.de

#2 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:33 PM

That is a nice page, but ofcourse, Ididn't understand ****! It looked like a nice page for germans though... But may I ask, why does german and italians ALWAYS have to get things in their own languidge? You'll never learn english that way and in the end, all of the wolrd WILL speak english/american...so it's a good idea tostart dropping dubbed star wars and move on. I watched italian starwars ep 3 and I swear, it sounded like even R2D2 was dubbed!!!
EDIT: Hey did you get the PM I sent you a while ago?

Edited by Migokalle, 18 September 2007 - 01:33 PM.

#3 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:39 PM

And why must you stereotype, Migokalle? I admit that I am English speaking and I always want things in my own language. Even though this place is an English speaking community, it would be selfish if people whos native language isn't English can't have things translated to their own language if they wanted to have it done. After all, people can't simply learn a language overnight. I think the creation of that page was a wonderful idea. If anything, it will help attract more German speakers to the Zelda Classic program. Attracting any kind of person to Zelda Classic is almost always a good thing.

#4 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 18 September 2007 - 01:53 PM

Umm... I think the pag is a good idea too. But don't say that I'm a sterotype... I'm not even english myself. Heh. By all means, I don't mean that the website was a bad idea. Not at all. But I still wonder why Italians/germans always want things transelated... I didn't mean that the page was a bad idea... Sorry for that.

#5 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:06 PM

This is a jolly good idea, and hopefully it will bring more quest makers/players to the world of ZC. icon_biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Migokalle @ Sep 18 2007, 07:33 PM) View Post
That is a nice page, but ofcourse, Ididn't understand ****! It looked like a nice page for germans though... But may I ask, why does german and italians ALWAYS have to get things in their own languidge? You'll never learn english that way and in the end, all of the wolrd WILL speak english/american...so it's a good idea tostart dropping dubbed star wars and move on. I watched italian starwars ep 3 and I swear, it sounded like even R2D2 was dubbed!!!
EDIT: Hey did you get the PM I sent you a while ago?

Ich bin nicht erfreut mit das. I'm sorry, but you don't seem to apreciate how lucky you are to speak English almost perfectly. Should we stop dubbing foreign movies into English as well, or would you suddenly change your policy if this happened? Do you want all your precious animes that you seem obsessed with to be suddenly canceled and replaced with a Japanese voice?

#6 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:25 PM

First off, I don't really watch much anmie...I watched evangelion neon genesis though... To your question: No, I do not like dubbed videos either ways... Like Der Untergang... I wouldn't watch that in english... so I watched it in German. Evangelion was in Japaneese... So I don't like dubbed movies/series at all. Well... there are some exceptions, like Shrek 1 and 2... Theese where so much better in Norwegian, cause the voices where more natural and funny. But darth vader doesen't fit italian, and it doesen't look natural when a guy that's actually speaking japaneese, suddenly speaks English and the lip sync sucks. (which its almost always does.) About my english: Ofcourse I appreciate it. I suck in math and other classes, but I think it's so fun to impress the teacher with my english. But this is going WAY offtopic, so I'm out. If you really want to continiue this debate, send me a PM... heh... And thanks for ''I'm sorry, but you don't seem to apreciate how lucky you are to speak English almost perfectly.'' that was really nice to her icon_smile.gif... I mean, as a compliment. Thanks.

Edited by Migokalle, 18 September 2007 - 02:25 PM.

#7 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:26 PM

Migokalle in Norway many people understand and talk English in Germany thats different , hey even everything on tv is in Deutsch , so it's more difficult for them to learn and pick up English then for most Europeans , I think it's great that Mudvayne and Jpappi created this forum , it will only help expand the zelda community , I support this new forum full hearted and hope to see a bunch new german players and questmakers in the future icon_wink.gif

#8 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 September 2007 - 02:35 PM

This is great! ZC expands well! What a great idea! This means ZC can freely spread in Germany without the need of English knowledge! This is the first step for TRUE internationalness. It makes me dream about a Hungarian Zelda Classic... but it would be futile, since there are only 2 Hungarian ZC-ers... and only one active...

Also, Migokalle, saying that English will be the only spoken language is an international diplomacial scandal... If you were a politician, you were forced to resign... It's like saying that every country should be the minor of England... Some countries fear that their language will disappear...

Well, this won't happen with... Germany!

#9 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 19 September 2007 - 03:19 PM

Okay, okay, I give up... BUT if everyone spoke english and english only, it would be so much easier to coomunitcate... and english IS the biggest languidge... then Deucth comes... Anyways, I've been the only norwegian zc user for a while... HECK, I'm the only norwegian member on pzc too!... Maybe I should make a zc website too, only in norwegian... If I were going to do this, I would need some help though... I wouldn't want it to be a crappy geocities page... So if you know HTML, PM me please... I would pay for a domain though...

#10 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 September 2007 - 04:22 PM

tx for positive replays! icon_smile.gif it gives an english section in the forum, and at the upload link! icon_smile.gif i hope, any players does to upload quests! icon_smile.gif

#11 Koopa

Koopa

The child behind the turtle

• Members

Posted 22 September 2007 - 05:10 AM

and english IS the biggest languidge

I thought it was second after Mandarin Chinese ?

#12 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 September 2007 - 06:03 AM

This is good. I speak a bit of German so that gives me an advantage to the rest of the English-speaking world.

#13 Limzo

Limzo

_

• Members

Posted 22 September 2007 - 07:14 AM

QUOTE(Koopa @ Sep 22 2007, 11:10 AM) View Post

I thought it was second after Mandarin Chinese ?

More people speak Mandarin than people speak English, but English is spread round the world in more places than Mandarin Chinese is.

#14 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 26 September 2007 - 11:59 PM

hei guys! on my page there is an section, where you can upload your english quests! icon_smile.gif i hope, anyone use this! icon_smile.gif

#15 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 27 September 2007 - 03:14 AM

Maybe I'll upload mine. But it isn't done yet, and won't be for a long time. Just keep that pageup and running and I'll de what I can do. You should add a demo section too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users