254 vs 357 vs current

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NekoArc

NekoArc

trans catgirl extrodinaire

• Members

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:16 PM

I've been currently working on my quest with the 254 beta, but I've heard that 357 is also a good version from a few people. I'm trying to figure out which would be the better version to work with (and more stable). I'm also taking 584 into consideration, as it fixes a few bugs that affects my quest. icon_shrug.gif

#2 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:47 PM

I just always use the newest one... Idunno why, but it makes me confortable... Never, has my quests been corrpted...I do make backups and as long as you do that, you could use the newest one all the time... But I'm a Fu**ing nuub, so don't listen to me... J/K

#3 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 10 September 2007 - 01:00 PM

Newest as theier is one for every OS right now (linux, Mac, Mac, Windows)(Linux newest and Windows oldest)

Always newest as they are now focing only on bugs and a few things that need to be put in to Zc

#4 Takuya

Takuya

spirit of fire

• Members

Posted 10 September 2007 - 02:48 PM

Thing is, certain builds are more stable than others, _however_, since we are devoting all our time to eradicating bugs, the betas are VERY stable. More and more bugs are squashed (YAY!), and less bugs are being created due to bug fixes. I would back up your quest, and go with the latest beta, to have the most bug fixes. icon_smile.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users