• Please log in to reply
1446 replies to this topic

#1426 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE(Umbra @ Apr 5 2013, 01:58 PM) View Post

Hmm... If anyone still answers questions here (As if I needed to ask!) I need an answer to a problem regarding the game but not playing it. I beat this quest a while ago (although I got stuck on BF3 of the Temple of Cole... icon_blink.gif ) and I want to play it again. Since then, though, the computer I use ZC for was rendered unusable due to an inability to charge it (Stupid laptops...) and I need to re-download it. Now however, the link I got it from has vanished, and I can't find it anywhere here. Anyone have any ideas on where to get it?

P.S. If Cole reads this, he should know that I look forward to SoWII and would gladly help iron out any bugs in it... as soon as this is resolved, anyway.

Edit: I just thought of something. Why isn't this quest listed on the database? Anyone know?

As it stands right now, I believe the only most up to date version is on my computer. Because I've been so busy with SOW2, I completely stopped updating SoW1 for now. I am not even sure if the most up to date copy of SOW1 is even fully tested.

Before I add the quest to PureZC, I want to make sure its as bug free as it can get. That's very difficult for sow1, but possible.

I should be releasing a new beta for SOW2 which includes 4 complete levels and 2 complete palaces, along with Faron Province and Eldin Province completed soon, but how soon is still yet difficult to tell right now.

I am predicting even after SOW2 is fully finished in beta form, I will not be releasing it to the public until a few years afterwords, that will give me plenty of time to take a break, and than polish it up to perfection.

I will need beta testers for sure.

#1427 Umbra

Umbra

Tonberry

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 03:47 PM

Well, then, can you put one up on the site anyway? Because I can't find a link to download it anywhere for the life of me, and even with a bug here and there it's still far and away better than most quests...

#1428 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

QUOTE(Umbra @ Apr 7 2013, 03:47 PM) View Post

Well, then, can you put one up on the site anyway? Because I can't find a link to download it anywhere for the life of me, and even with a bug here and there it's still far and away better than most quests...

-
(((agree - - icon_biggrin.gif

#1429 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

Well, I would if I could, but I'm afraid my computer gave out. I came back home Sunday to see that it wasn't working.

The problem right now seems to be in the power supply. I am hoping that's all it is.

#1430 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:30 PM

My website is back, but I am doing a trail version of a message forum to discuss anything SOW and SOW2 related. I even have a section open for LI2.

Check it out at www.soulsofwisdom.com

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 09 April 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#1431 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:35 PM

Okay, fixed the issues with the site, switched to phpBB3.

SoulsofWisdom.com

#1432 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Sorry for the bump. But I had to post this. :)

Special thanks to Eviljbrian. I am posting a video which reminded me how enjoyable it was to watch your videos. :)

But perhaps I should have posted a better tribute video than this one of your torture. ;) I'd say soon I'll post another video that demonstrates your best as a LP player. Your LPs have always been fun to watch. :)

Eviljbrian vs. The Undead Deity

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pE3SDCCTwgE

#1433 kimeramon

kimeramon

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

How do we get past the infinite loop in Ganon's Castle entrance? Nobody says how on the 96 pages of this forum. I've checked youtube and the only person who got there didn't even know himself. Shooting that silver arrow does produce a sound but doesn't change anything. Same thing with turning the carpet in water. There is no fairy as I saw in the video on youtube. Why making it so complicated???

#1434 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:39 PM

I am planning on changing that in future releases.

Step 1: Hit the invisible trigger.
Step 2: Step on the Invisible Tile. (Step on every tile on that screen)
Step 3: Walk through the door.

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 16 May 2013 - 05:41 PM.

#1435 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

POST deleted for now, will repost if problem isn't solved.

Edited by kespeth, 16 May 2013 - 07:49 PM.

#1436 kespeth

kespeth

Initiate

• Members

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Ok, from now on I'm going to watch Let's Plays.  I found where it was via one.

Edited by kespeth, 18 May 2013 - 03:39 PM.

#1437 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

The Lets Plays are probably essential to beating The Temple of Cole. It is nearly impossible to beat that Temple without some kind of guide, because added to the sheer difficulty of the Temple, figuring out some of its puzzles requires you to try everything until you literally just stumble upon the answer, you'd need alot of luck or be very persistent to beat Cole without a guide.

Should I change it? No. It's optional. I've encouraged people before to just give up if the Temple is too difficult for them. Because I've incorporated the same stupid illogical design into that Temple as a tribute to the NES fiasco. (Though the NES wasn't necessarily a fiasco, much of the challenges and puzzles provided in many NES titles were).

#1438 coolgamer012345

coolgamer012345

🔸

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:53 AM

Hey, I know this Kinda of grave-digging but I am stuck, I just got the waster sword and I don't know where to go next. Where do I go next?

#1439 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hey, I know this Kinda of grave-digging but I am stuck, I just got the waster sword and I don't know where to go next. Where do I go next?

mmm..! you don't stated where you at (location) , did you get the sword from the heros grave ? or is just another sword?

did you beat the dungeon fire already???. zoras lake?? , may need more info :confused:

#1440 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users