Pictures Updated

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:09 PM

I've been working a lot on this quest the past few weeks, so much that I will cover in an update very soon. I will also provide a short demo for you guys to play.

The demo will feature not much more than it did in last years expo, but it will contain a new town, a new cave system, and all the polished updates this quest has experienced over the past few weeks.

The demo is worth playing.

I am considering on providing another update next expo showing brand new content. But that's something I'll want to discuss with Avataro.

But for tonight, all the pictures for the quest have been updated since TRIFORCE did have visual improvements last spring, so the pictures that were featured were just out of date and inappropriate.

So enjoy. :)
  • Shane, strike and Demonlink like this

#2 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

When will the demo be released? IS IT OUT NOW!? (INSANE HYPE ALERT!)

#3 ZeldaPlayer

ZeldaPlayer

What's up my playas

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:16 PM

Those are really good screenshots NJF! Can't wait for the demo! :D

#4 Ben

Ben

a very grumpy

• Members

Posted 26 November 2014 - 10:34 PM

And what pictures they be! Nice screenshots, there. I am a little concerned about how it impacts navigation through the world, but it is definitely pretty.

• TheLegend_njf likes this

#5 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 November 2014 - 12:19 AM

And what pictures they be! Nice screenshots, there. I am a little concerned about how it impacts navigation through the world, but it is definitely pretty.

Well, considering my focus is actually more towards gameplay and navigation than actually looking pretty, you can count on that at least. There is however the possibility that I may have dropped the ball on my goal, but that's something we won't know until the game is played by others. You can however be happy to know where my priorities are though.

Update: After reviewing my pictures based on your concern. I feel perhaps the screens may actually be a little cluttered. I see where your concern is. I believe that'll be an easy fix. Thanks for the friendly reminder.

Edited by NewJourneysFire, 27 November 2014 - 12:23 AM.

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:52 AM

Those are some truly amazing screenshots, I'm really loving them!

Can't wait to see the demo too, this will be fun :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users