478 replies to this topic

#61 Oran Gemeo

Oran Gemeo

Initiate

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE(zcfan @ Mar 21 2011, 10:17 PM) View Post

wheres lvl 6 located in the desert?

It is, yep icon_smile.gif You end up pushing a rock that you couldn't before to access it, but I would advise you to look for some additional magic meter in the Great Caves. (you know, the caves around the donut shape isle)

#62 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:36 PM

ok got the key....I think that's enough mazes for one level!! holy labyrinthine bovine feces, batman!!

#63 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Mar 21 2011, 07:36 PM) View Post

ok got the key....I think that's enough mazes for one level!! holy labyrinthine bovine feces, batman!!

i agree

cant find lvl 6 any where holy lvl finding batman!!!

#64 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:11 PM

QUOTE(zcfan @ Mar 21 2011, 10:50 PM) View Post

i agree

cant find lvl 6 any where holy lvl finding batman!!!

The Desert can be a tad confusing. I'm sure you notice all the quicksand holes around, right? Falling in one leads you to a cave below. Before you seek out the entrance, make sure you've gone through East Shrine and explored the desert in the past, as well as found the Great Fairy of Magic.

Then, just fall in the pit here and you'll quickly come to Level 6.

IPB Image

Level 6 is my absolute favorite level, bring your thinking cap for it! For part 1 in Level 6, if you see statues pointing at something, it absolutely means something. Try every item you have if you get stuck.

@chiefbigcalf:
Yeah, there were quite a few. Hopefully the dungeon was still enjoyable though icon_smile.gif

Edited by Twinblake, 21 March 2011 - 10:14 PM.

#65 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 21 March 2011 - 10:55 PM

Hi, for any reason I try all quest with the build 1256 and this one is a perfect match icon_thumbsup.gif
working super, but this is a huge quest,, any help on the hookshot????
Need it to fly across some place ---- thanks

#66 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:57 AM

no hookshot in your "bag of tricks" yet?? must be slipping....or playing by the book icon_lol.gif

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 22 March 2011 - 03:57 AM.

#67 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 21 2011, 11:55 PM) View Post

Hi, for any reason I try all quest with the build 1256 and this one is a perfect match icon_thumbsup.gif
working super, but this is a huge quest,, any help on the hookshot??
Need it to fly across some place ---- thanks

You'll find the Hookshot in Level 3 icon_smile.gif

#68 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 08:51 AM

Level two and the associated concepts were well done!! This reminds me of "Quest for Hyrule 3 : The Regenesis"...the graphics could be better, but you get so absorbed in the game that graphics grow on you and it really doesn't detract from the quest. So far, I am REALLY liking what I am seeing. Props to Master Twinblake (and Oran)!!

#69 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Mar 22 2011, 09:51 AM) View Post

Level two and the associated concepts were well done!! This reminds me of "Quest for Hyrule 3 : The Regenesis"...the graphics could be better, but you get so absorbed in the game that graphics grow on you and it really doesn't detract from the quest. So far, I am REALLY liking what I am seeing. Props to Master Twinblake (and Oran)!!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! icon_smile.gif

#70 Oran Gemeo

Oran Gemeo

Initiate

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 09:32 AM

I can't take the credit for anything except the beta-testing icon_smile.gif But I agree, it's definatley well done! Twinblake and I are in the process of coming up with a two special quests for the time being, but at the risk of revealing anything prematurely, that's all I'll say!

Edited by Oran Gemeo, 22 March 2011 - 09:33 AM.

#71 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:41 AM

QUOTE(Oran Gemeo @ Mar 22 2011, 07:32 AM) View Post

I can't take the credit for anything except the beta-testing icon_smile.gif But I agree, it's definatley well done! Twinblake and I are in the process of coming up with a two special quests for the time being, but at the risk of revealing anything prematurely, that's all I'll say!

cool man i supoort u guys on them

#72 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE(Artistic @ Mar 20 2011, 12:28 PM)

I finally got it to work. It is not your quest. I had to make the screen small with no sound to make it work. Then I save it and restart with a full screen and sound and everything is fine. It must be my computer.

So I can play it now!
QUOTE(Zeldaman23 @ Mar 21 2011, 05:15 PM) View Post

You can use large screen. I already use large screen and it work. I try small, it crash itself somehow. No idea. Try large screen.

Thank You for your comment. I'm glad you can use large screen. icon_smile.gif It works the opposite for me. I can't get it to go by the intro screens without crashing in the large screen. So, like I explained all ready in the post above. That I have to load it in small screen (640 x 480) with no sound to get past those screens until it starts the quest. I then save it and I restart in full screen with sound and everything is fine. I do all this with the zlaunch-w program that is in the folder with the build I'm using.

I think every computer is different. I don't do this on every quest just certain ones that crash when it is a black screen with writing and you are pushing the 'A' button to go on. It doesn't crash on every quest that has a intro/or exit like that either. I think it has something to do with the my computer and the sound in the quest.

Edited by Artistic, 22 March 2011 - 03:39 PM.

#73 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:45 PM

i got the ladder....but am lost what to do next....those markings in the ground don't want to react to anything....there is bush to burn, but I have no lamp...what/where is next? (i used the graveyard clue to get the ladder)

#74 Obderhode

Obderhode

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 02:55 PM

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Mar 22 2011, 03:45 PM) View Post

i got the ladder....but am lost what to do next....those markings in the ground don't want to react to anything....there is bush to burn, but I have no lamp...what/where is next? (i used the graveyard clue to get the ladder)

There's actually a portal that is already left active near West Shrine (you won't have been in there yet, but you can see it). Just look around the NW part of Glyco Fields, and you'll be able to use your ladder to bridge the gap to the portal.

Edited by Twinblake, 22 March 2011 - 02:58 PM.

#75 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

mmm I got this ladder too and the power bracelet.... then where is level 3 at?
you know any way to trick a labyrinth ?? going nuts. icon_nerd.gif
-

QUOTE(chiefbigcalf @ Mar 22 2011, 01:45 PM) View Post

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users