• Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

#61 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:16 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 21 2010, 08:00 AM) View Post

I have the mirror shield now so these wizrobes may be easy. I still haven't found the path through the maze in level 9, because enemies return all the time. An info guy said something about what I think is the Boot, item letting you walk over deathskulls, has anyone found it?

The maze path is RUDU

#62 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 21 2010, 04:16 PM) View Post

The maze path is RUDU

Thanks alot friend, you must been immune to wizzrobes, or maybe you paid for a clue icon_smile.gif

#63 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:57 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 21 2010, 08:26 AM) View Post

Thanks alot friend, you must been immune to wizzrobes, or maybe you paid for a clue icon_smile.gif

Yes I payed and restarted icon_heh.gif The side scroll area leads to the silver arrow. Work your way to the bottom, then right and up. At the top, walk right. You will probably get stuck in the wall, but just quit, and choose continue. You will go on in same room.

Finally beaten this quest. I found it really good. But why was the hookshot in this game ? - There was no use for it. There are still a few things I am curious about. The stairs at the screen on earlier post, the stairs in the forest with the text " drink coca cola" and the pathes in the upper right corner in the big sea.

Edited by Lukaz, 21 March 2010 - 10:27 AM.

#64 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 21 2010, 04:57 PM) View Post

Yes I payed and restarted icon_heh.gif The side scroll area leads to the silver arrow. Work your way to the bottom, then right and up. At the top, walk right. You will probably get stuck in the wall, but just quit, and choose continue. You will go on in same room.

Finally beaten this quest. I found it really good. But why was the hookshot in this game ? - There was no use for it. There are still a few things I am curious about. The stairs at the screen on earlier post, the stairs in the forest with the text " drink coca cola" and the pathes in the upper right corner in the big sea.

Congratulation, you have prooven yourself a power player ^_^

That "drink coca cola" stair was the exit from one special dungeon, I don't remember which. Still haven't reach that other stair in the wood (that stair surrounded by water)

I have trouble in level 9, there's lethal deathskulls everywhere, is the boot found in level 9 or am I supposed to already have it by now?

#65 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:30 AM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 21 2010, 09:45 AM) View Post

Congratulation, you have prooven yourself a power player ^_^

That "drink coca cola" stair was the exit from one special dungeon, I don't remember which. Still haven't reach that other stair in the wood (that stair surrounded by water)

I have trouble in level 9, there's lethal deathskulls everywhere, is the boot found in level 9 or am I supposed to already have it by now?

Thanks for the new titel icon_lol.gif - Boot ? - Have you found the Chao Garden ?

#66 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 21 2010, 06:30 PM) View Post

Thanks for the new titel icon_lol.gif - Boot ? - Have you found the Chao Garden ?

I only have 2nd bracelet, mirror shield, flipper and 4th sword from the special level. No boot yet, don't know about a garden. Some info guy in level 9 spoke of it though.

edited:

I found the garden now, its beyond that Dig Dug-screen

Edited by cosmofield, 21 March 2010 - 11:59 AM.

#67 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 12:53 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 21 2010, 10:51 AM) View Post

I only have 2nd bracelet, mirror shield, flipper and 4th sword from the special level. No boot yet, don't know about a garden. Some info guy in level 9 spoke of it though.

edited:

I found the garden now, its beyond that Dig Dug-screen

I´m not sure we are talking abut same thing. I don´t know what a boot is, but I found a little " something" in Chao Garden that you can see in my inventory ( under the magic key ). Maybe it´s that thing that make it possible to walk on the skulls.

Dig Dug screen ? - This is the entrance leading to a copy of Zelda Classic overworld and the entrance to the garden is where level 1 should be. the info for this entrance was found in the big sea and you open it with an arrow.

IPB Image IPB Image

#68 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Ok I found it, but I think I found a bug here, when I came up from the underworld back into level 9, I appeared stuck in the wall :sad:

IPB Image

#69 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 01:45 PM

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 21 2010, 12:33 PM) View Post

Ok I found it, but I think I found a bug here, when I came up from the underworld back into level 9, I appeared stuck in the wall :sad:

IPB Image

Just press F6 and choose " quit" and " continue". You start again in same screen.

Edited by Lukaz, 21 March 2010 - 01:55 PM.

#70 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:32 PM

Hello friends,,don't forget to visit the credits dungeon
All info and credits are there

IPB Image

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 21 2010, 12:45 PM) View Post

Just press F6 and choose " quit" and " continue". You start again in same screen.

#71 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 21 2010, 01:32 PM) View Post

Hello friends,,don't forget to visit the credits dungeon
All info and credits are there

IPB Image

The only thing I found there was the hookshot and it was for no use in this quest. icon_eyebrow.gif

#72 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE(Lukaz @ Mar 21 2010, 08:45 PM) View Post

Yay, finally got the silver arrow, what's your progress, am I last to finish this quest? icon_neutral.gif

#73 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:48 PM

HI Cosmofield!!
that happen to me before and had to restart all over
unfortunately the F6 move, didn't work for me - I'm using player V192.184 which is the one, but failed too!
I'm working to hard now days, but need to keep in touch with you and lukaz
Also waiting for the new quest we'll start!!

QUOTE(cosmofield @ Mar 21 2010, 12:33 PM) View Post

IPB Image

#74 cosmofield

cosmofield

Magical Girl

• Members

Posted 22 March 2010 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE(vravelo @ Mar 22 2010, 02:48 AM) View Post

HI Cosmofield!!
that happen to me before and had to restart all over
unfortunately the F6 move, didn't work for me - I'm using player V192.184 which is the one, but failed too!
I'm working to hard now days, but need to keep in touch with you and lukaz
Also waiting for the new quest we'll start!!

There's no need to hurry.

I beat this quest yesterday, the quest was rather different from others, and quite fun even if it had some tedious parts such as that wizzrobe maze. Did anyone found out to reach the upper part of the special world? There's two screens accessible only with raft, but I missed to visit several areas, such as that stair surrounded by water somewhere after the maze in the wood.

#75 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

Well my brother wanted me to ask if anyone knows if there is a bigger wallet anywhere in this quest?

Hoping someone might be able the tell me something. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users