Poe Sisters

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 10:50 AM

So uh... yea. I figure it wouldn't be terribly complicated, as 3 of them do the exact same things (maybe minor differences in speed, defense, and attack). The only one that'd probably be complicated to do would be the purple one, what with the "circle you with 7 other copies of me) thing.

Plausible? Possible? Should I go climb a tree and jump out of it? Heart of the Master Sword is gonna be one of those script-heavy quests >_> Which makes it suck slightly less with each script I add to it.

Ideally the script should work with 2x2 sprites.

#2 Beefster

Beefster

Human Being

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:03 PM

It's plausible, yes, but it'd be so much easier if ZC had enemy scripts. Maybe I could use dummy Ghinis or something. Enemy manipulation via script isn't too bad.

#3 Adem

Adem

-

• Members

Posted 30 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

Sounds cool. But I agree, if enemy scripting was a feature, or there was a setting to control their movements, than It'd make this soo much easier. >.>

#4 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 31 August 2008 - 12:53 AM

No. It'd be exactly the same as it is. Set up an FFC script, have the FFC spawn the enemy you want, then control it as you like. If you could script enemies directly you'd have to do just about the same amount of work.

Go visit AGN for scripting information on custom bosses and enemies. It's all possible. No question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users