Posted 06 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

Where do I go after the Skull Hospital?

#62 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:22 PM

Where do I go after the Skull Hospital?

If you indeed beat it, you need to beat the remaining towers and then go into the middle of the land, into the Tower of Power.

Remember, the order you beat the dungeons/levels in affects the scenes and what items you get. Watch out for big secrets and multiple endings. The no return point will be announced, just like in any other BB games before, so you can turn back to get more secrets to increase your chances for a better ending.

#63 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:40 PM

It appears that I need to beat 2 more levels and 1 or 2 more towers (the picture is difficult to measure). I'm just wandering about, trying to find anything I missed. Also, if I "buy all the magic" the fellow is selling, what do I get? It appears to be a scam... :shrug:

#64 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:55 PM

Question: How do I pick this up? zelda046_zpszlz6xigb.png

Edited by Mister Snooze, 06 February 2015 - 04:12 PM.

#65 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:18 PM

I can't get a bomb to work here

zelda049_zpsfurg6bcd.png

#66 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

Arieltap:

So it wasn't Skull Hospital you beat after all? The dungeon name is always displayed at the upper left part of the screen, just above the minimap.

During the dungeon levels, you find 6 of the 8 Fairy Powers (placeholded by the same symbols used in BB and CoP). So, you always know how many you beaten. 4th was Riteway Station, 5th was Glacial Systems (the ice dungeon) and 6th is Skull Hospital.

As for Towers, you need to keep in mind which one was the last you beaten and what happened at the top of it. You also can memorize which was the last item you got from a tower, since that tells which was your last tower. The 6th, last tower will be in the graveyard.

When both Skull Hospital and the last tower are beaten, then you need to go to the middle of the land.

The fellow who tells you to buy all the magic he stole sells bomb upgrades. So, what happens is that your max bombs grow with 4 and your bomb amount gets filled to it.

Mister Snooze:

You don't pick it up. Stand on the small isle and reflect fireballs at it. It then creates a small shortcut for you.

Of course, the Mirror Shield is an optional secret item. This is the first BB quest where the mirror shield isn't a mandatory last level item.

EDIT:

2nd screen: you don't bomb it. Rush to the burning bush before it burns away, slash it, and you get bomb there.

Edited by CastChaos, 06 February 2015 - 04:24 PM.

#67 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:47 PM

I have all 6 Fairy Powers but cannot get the tower in the graveyard to do anything i just swim around in blood.

What is the secret to getting this heart piece?

zelda052_zpsbvaapeul.png

How about a mirror shield hint?????? :cheese:

I can see that last magic holder but haven't found out how to get there. Ugh!

#68 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:50 PM

You will get a completely new type item later. You can use that with those spotty blocks.

If there's only blood in the Tower of Blood for you, then you haven't beaten the 5th tower, Tower of Glacier of I recall. It's at the southeast of Oil Lake. If all your party members claim there's no reason being there, you need to beat the 4th tower, the Rotting Tower first (in Spider Forest), but I believe you have beat that by now.

#69 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:43 PM

Your right. I made it all the way to the top where it shows I should use my new {Bow} but it doesn't work, so what am I missing? Nevermind

Edited by Mister Snooze, 06 February 2015 - 05:54 PM.

#70 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:43 PM

What am I looking at here?

zelda056_zps7qomvbpq.png

#71 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

Arieltap:

So it wasn't Skull Hospital you beat after all?

No, I've beaten Skull Hospital. I have 6 of the 8 fairy markers (triforces). I've beaten all towers and I'm now in the Tower of Power. So I think I'm on course! I'm having a blast (even though I know it's almost over). :P

#72 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 06 February 2015 - 11:49 PM

Sooo, no hints about the location of the mirror shield? I am in the tower and at a place that looks like it requires the mirror shield.

zelda057_zps0pzfnrnv.png

Edited by Mister Snooze, 06 February 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#73 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:39 AM

The mirror shield is optional.

Hint? Keep finding the fairy cave warp spots. The main entrace of the fairy caves is at the northwest part of Reinverted.

Screen you showed: it just signals that there's a secret there at daytime.

Edited by CastChaos, 07 February 2015 - 04:41 AM.

#74 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 07 February 2015 - 04:38 PM

Power of moon adorned cane of barnia, what does that mean, I have the cane

#75 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 07 February 2015 - 05:15 PM

If you have the simple, unadorned Cane of Byrna, you can access the place where you get a certain ornament on it. Then you use that for some other ornament. And so on. If I recall, the first ornament is up north, in the mountains. All of them are located at slightly remote places where you gain access only later than to the surrounding areas. Like as you got the unadorned Cane of Byrna long, long after you first could access the lakes!

But at this stage of the game, you can get even the highest level ornament for it. Optional, but worths it.

Also, "power of" simply means that you need to have it in your inventory for the nearby shutter to be open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users