Secret of the Golden Ring

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#46 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 05:33 PM

Sorry I am in level 8 but I can't figure out the maze in the top left set of rooms for the boss key. I never had a problem with keys in this level. I'm just missing the boss key.

[/hidden] Solution is: WEST, EAST, NORTH, NORTH [/hidden]

#47 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

^Yep. And the boss key should be in that room ;)

#48 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:21 PM

Thanks Joki for the directions. I just beat Ganon, although it was way to easy to get to him, especially given a free potion that I never needed. Great quest Alex-Link. I hope you continue to make more quests.

#49 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

Thank you! Glad you liked it :)

By the way, any luck finding the golden ring? :slycool:

Edited by Alex-Link, 04 May 2014 - 06:54 PM.

#50 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:32 PM

Nope but Ganon's dungeon with a golden ring would have been way too easy. I never even thought about it.

#51 JPappi

JPappi

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:10 AM

I'm allready in stuck by trying to beat the boss with the white sword in level 7. Now, can't leave the bossroom or beat the boss. Nothing works like save or retry. I could need a little bit help.

Thanks JP

Edited by JPappi, 05 May 2014 - 06:10 AM.

#52 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:52 AM

I'm allready in stuck by trying to beat the boss with the white sword in level 7. Now, can't leave the bossroom or beat the boss. Nothing works like save or retry. I could need a little bit help.

Thanks JP

Looks like you didn't heed the advice not to save in the boss rooms.

#53 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

Nope but Ganon's dungeon with a golden ring would have been way too easy. I never even thought about it.

True. But it's a neat side-quest :P

Thanks JP

I think you just can't beat it. If you have the red candle, you should be able to beat it. If you saved there with low hearts & magic though, yeah that's why I put that note on the ReadMe. But I can give you a level cheat to refill that should you need it.

#54 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

So is the golden ring inside of Ganon's lair?

Just started level 9.

#55 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

True True. Just killed him… I Want the golden ring tho for sense of completion.

Overall an ok quest. Somehow doesn't feel quite as epic as Isle of Rebirth, or Linked to the past by Jamian, but a good quest none the less and no where near as difficult!

#56 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

Thanks :) keep in mind I completed this quest back in 2009, so this is just a compatibility port to 2.50 :P though I did try to mess around with some of the new settings like the enemy editor which I used to edit some of the bosses' attributes.

And yes, definitely Isle of Rebirth was good but the 2nd boss was just waaay to hard & frustrating for me so I just gave up!

As far as the golden ring, send me a pm so I can give you a clue so I won't spoil it!

#57 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Thanks :) keep in mind I completed this quest back in 2009, so this is just a compatibility port to 2.50 :P though I did try to mess around with some of the new settings like the enemy editor which I used to edit some of the bosses' attributes.

And yes, definitely Isle of Rebirth was good but the 2nd boss was just waaay to hard & frustrating for me so I just gave up!

As far as the golden ring, send me a pm so I can give you a clue so I won't spoil it!

Oh man, you've missed out on a great quest if you only played up to Moldorm Prime in Isle of Rebirth. (Level 2 boss)

You know you can downgrade the difficulty by visiting the mouse at the starting point? The boss that really annoyed me was the level 11 boss… Medusa… but enough of that… I'll await your PM.

#58 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

I did downgrade the difficulty, but still lol. And yes, sending pm in a bit.

#59 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

Are there more than 1 entrances to level 8. I've been through part of level 8 but another entrance would make sense why I can't get to the rest of the dungeon.

#60 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:42 PM

Nope, there's only 1 entrance. Could you post a pic as to where specifically you're stuck?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users