59 replies to this topic

#1 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:18 AM

http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=28846
http://www.purezc.co...showtopic=32667

Wow, those who have seen all of my world famous dreamgirl threads are gonna get a kick out of this.

I have a match.

As you can see (read the topics I just linked to), I've been troubled by these dreams I repeatedly have. And yet they still tie in with real life. I think I met a match. (Not to say there aren't other matches out there too, 'cause I'll tell you right now: I can garuntee there are.)

Anyway, the girl sits in my history class, she is very nice to me all of the time, she's a little klutzy *cough*I'M WORSE*cough*, to top this lil' list off, she looks a LOT like the one in the dreams.

When my English teacher had to leave abruptly, she sent our class to my Algebra teacher's room. (Well, a tiny bit of the class, me being one of this tiny bit) So, we were in there doing little busywork that I finished about 30 minutes before the end of our hourlong classes. So I look up to my left and she's on my left. Towards the end of class, she flirted with me (icon_whistle.gif Wow...) and I joined in on the fun and flirted back. So at this point I discover we have the same ridiculous sense of humor (Trust me, it's bad) and that she is a very *entertaining* person to be around. She always says "Hi, Will!" when she gets the chance.

So I'm thinking: Should I ask this one? I mean ... she might end up being a "practice round," as in, she helps me learn what it is like to be in that kind of relationship with someone.

She is NOT one of the super-popular girls.

Should I do it?

#2 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:30 AM

Will do, Will!

Always live human relations, if a girl gets even closer and closer to you, then accept this approaching. If you walk with open eye and mind, bad can't come at the end. I mean, it surely won't be a later problem that your first girl-boy relationship happened at a young age. Mine happened in kindergarten... icon_whistle.gif

#3 Master Dragon

Master Dragon

Junior

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

I agree with the amish guy. This is not something to pass by lightly. If you don't, you could torture yourself later on about 'what could have been'.

#4 The Grim Reaper

The Grim Reaper

Adept

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:46 PM

I say ask her out.

#5 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:49 PM

Doing "it" right away is kinda weird, just keep in mind that things won't progress as fast as they probably do in your dreams.

Valentines day is coming up. Have fun.

#6 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:44 PM

"It" meaning asking her out. I am not one for quick sex in a relationship.

#7 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:14 PM

You are still young, but I guess it can't hurt... too much. You can give it a shot.

But, remember to get her a gift on Valentine's Day.

#8 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:39 PM

Would it be a cliche to ask the question on Valentine's Day? Or should I just keep waiting? ._.

#9 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 09 February 2008 - 09:59 PM

Don't wait, good girls don't stay single for long. icon_wink.gif

#10 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 12:51 PM

Sometimes the chilche stuff is what works the best.

#11 sigtau

sigtau

*sip*

• Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:31 PM

I wanna be prepared. D:

How should I ask the question? I'm totally lost here. Should I do more than just ask? (I'm hopeless) And since I'm 75% sure she'll say no, then what will I do if she says no? What about yes?

#12 Alestance

Alestance

Saint Alestance - Eliminator of the ZGP format

• Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:34 PM

If she says no, move on. A broken heart will amend itself before you know it.

If she says yes, try to set some kind of date up. Even if its just a nice sit at home where you just talk and get to know each other better.

#13 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:43 PM

Oh... it seems you're in the stage I was in for... like... a year....
It sucks...
It's confusing as hell...
And above all, you have no idea of what to really do... no idea of what to expect from her.

I'll tell you what I did:
Nothing.
Absoloutley nothing else than being UBER nervous.
We did flirt... yes.
but... I never really asked her out... untill now...
what I did though, was to ''hide it'' a little bit...
I'm SURE she knows I like her, but I was scared to ask her out on a ''real'' date...
So I asked her and a couple of friends (NOT MANY) to come to my cabin... just me, her and 3 others.
No adults...
icon_razz.gif
We will go there (if everything works out and she's allowed to go) in about... 1 or 2 weeks...

So... I won't say ''If I where you, I WOULD have done blah blah blah'' cause I allready DID do blah blah blah...
So...
Just ask her out... maybe not on a date... but ask her if she wants tobring a friend and come with you and a friend of yours and grab some food and watch a movie...

Somthing like that...
But trueas someone else said:
Good girls never stay single...
the one I like is a popular one... unfortunatly... but she's been single a looong time now, which rather suprises me...
So move it baby... now...
Capiche?
Cliche?
Maybe...
So what?
It will be fun anyways...
Just don't think... I do that... and it screws everything up...
Don't think...

#14 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 10 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

Go for it. You got nothing to lose. Not even your dignity. (Mainly because you have none *shot*) <-- Just kidding. But, hey, sometimes, chicks dig the guys who have the guts to go up and ask when they're stomach feels like pudding.

And, I agree with MD. I got the guts to ask a few girls, and even though I got rejected every time, I never cut myself >_> I was more proud of myself, rather...

#15 Joe123

Joe123

Retired

• Members

Posted 10 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

Yeah, just ask her.
What have you got to loose?
If she says yes then you have a date.
If she says no then go and find someone else.

There are plenty more girls around I'm sure.

Edited by Joe123, 10 February 2008 - 09:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users