Photo

Four Week Quest Contest

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#46 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 29 July 2008 - 10:27 PM

When Aug. 1st comes, I am goint to get as much as I can get done because of school starting a few weeks later.

#47 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:28 PM

I might do this.

I've been meaning to update Dungeon Impossible. It would likely be the origin of the quest, ie; From LV 1 to LV J. Yes, level J returns.

#48 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE(Moonwhisper @ Jul 29 2008, 08:24 PM) View Post
It's going to be a harsh one on me, because I usually can't ZC on weekends due to friends, church, etc.

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm gone most of Sunday, I won't be able to get on a computer until at least August 3rd, and my mom limits the amount of time I spend on it. This is going to be rough.

#49 Colin

Colin

Coblin the Goblin

• Members

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:38 PM

QUOTE(Russ @ Jul 29 2008, 09:16 PM) View Post

Hey, just so you know, I might be gone for a good bit of August. If I am gone and can't run the contest for a period of time, I'd like Nuvo to take my place running it. But it might not be a problem anyways. Just in case.

Well, I don't frequent AGN, that may be a problem, so you may have to find another Plan B?

#50 Darth Pikachu

Darth Pikachu

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:10 AM

I think I'm in. So, it's ok to make the quest simple, like using the default old school Zelda graphics, and keeping the story to the eight triforce pieces, plus Level 9?

#51 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:30 AM

Is that going to be for your quest?

...Sorry, I didn't see the sig marks

Edited by Lord Ike, 31 July 2008 - 08:43 PM.

#52 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Wizard

• Members

Posted 30 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

That's his signature. icon_razz.gif

#53 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

Can I join this too, at the last minute? I'll whip something together in a month. icon_smile.gif

EDIT: Ideally I would be on the PZC team since I've spent so much time here, but I don't see the need for teams to begin with. icon_shrug.gif

Edited by nicklegends, 31 July 2008 - 09:50 PM.

#54 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:58 PM

Already started (hey, it's almost 1 in the morning over here). My storyline will keep you guessing- only the ending will tell you what it's a sequel to. I can say that it's at least narrowed down to 2 or 3 games. I'm also using the original release of the DoR Tileset- I'm quite satisfied with it, and I'm working quite efficiently with it. Well, g'luck to all of you.

I'm also using Build 254, but only for the launcher, because the launcher is fairly buggy with 2.10, so I will not be using any features that weren't included 2.10, and I will be using 'save as 2.10' which, in case you didn't know, DOES WORK.

Edited by Moonwhisper, 01 August 2008 - 12:00 AM.

#55 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:11 AM

......... I wish It was August over here. Sigh, got to wait one more hour, but I can finalize prep

#56 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Wizard

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 08:23 AM

I have planning finished on the overworld and first dungeon, so I'll probably brgin to go at those tonight. Still no idea what kind of story I'm going to wrap around it, though.

#57 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

Okay, let the contest start! I might have to drop out, since I'll be gone for a week or two. Nuvo, you're in charge for now.

#58 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:47 PM

LMAO IT'S BEEN STARTED. I'm almost done with the first island.

#59 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:52 PM

I already finished the first area to,......

icon_lol.gif Its also an island!

#60 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

Wizard

• Members

Posted 01 August 2008 - 04:53 PM

I'm going to be doing the vast majority of my work in the late evenings due to hiding ZC from my parents, so the only work I've done so far is copying and pasting the Level One screens from the template. No keys, items or enemies yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users