• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 06 September 2023 - 08:51 AM

Dear PZC members,

First off: this quest is still in development! I don't know how many of you caught wind of this already, but after releasing the 2nd demo I received a lot of feedback from different members. Especially Ether provided me with a ton of feedback.

So I've been trying to process all of this feedback, but I've also been busy with the 2 week contest and personal life. For instance: after a long time single (7 years) I have a girlfriend and she is really wonderful... she even likes my quest! :-)

I hope that explains some of my absence in the community, for example I haven't submitted to SotW for a while now... Feels bad man... (insert sad pepe meme here)

Anyway to discuss the major changes after all the feedback:
  • There will be even more freedom in obtaining Argon Crystals and unlocking worlds in any order you'd like. This was suggested by Moosh some time ago already, but Ether really talked more sense in my head about it.
  • The warp system which was originally planned for after level 8 will be made available much earlier (after getting 4 Argon Crystals)
  • The individual worlds will have more convenient ways for fast travelling
  • I will add more landmarks and stuff to the worlds, because it's easy to get lost in them
  • Enemy balancing and variation will be improved
  • Sword upgrades will be improved and more sensible (I have some fun ideas for that)
  • And many many more small improvements all over

I expect an updated demo 2 will be released in November, maybe earlier.

Also I've been working on the unreleased worlds as well (world 5 & 6), you may have seen some screenshots of those here and there. But I've gathered a few here in case you missed it (these are all screens from world 6):
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anyway, I'd like to use this opportunity to thank Ether, Kacy, Shane, Lordkronos, Jwex001, Soma, Deathrider, ZachAttack, Moosh, DarkFlameSheep, CastChaos and some others I'm probably forgetting (sorry) again for playing my demo and giving feedback!
  • DarkFlameSheep, Taco Chopper, Mitchfork and 10 others like this

#2 DarkFlameSheep

DarkFlameSheep

Vanice in DFS' heart

• Members

Posted 06 September 2023 - 10:10 AM

I'm glad to see many improvements. I think they will help and entertain me very much. New sword in second screenshot? It looks very cool.

Edited by DarkFlameSheep, 06 September 2023 - 10:30 AM.

• Twilight Knight likes this

#3 Deathrider

Deathrider

Nothing Special Here

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 September 2023 - 06:01 PM

Looking really good!

#4 Soma C.

Soma C.

Mr. Coreaix

• Members

Posted 08 October 2023 - 10:00 PM

Still super excited for this! Glad for you and your gf! Enjoying ZC as well is a helluva bonus!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users