• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 January 2024 - 07:35 PM

I'm looking for a script that uses an item to lift Link into the air (on Z-axis), stuns enemies around him and hovers him for a short time (ignoring pits, etc). Perhaps it can also have him move around with directional input for a short period of time (Kind of like the Deku Link float from MM)? Maybe as an upgrade? And it should trigger specific secret flags, of course.

Any input helps! Thank you!!

Edited by Jared, 07 January 2024 - 07:41 PM.

#2 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 10 January 2024 - 08:32 AM

I did this script request at the end of a 5 hour video I made of me doing script requests.

https://youtu.be/WRiX7YYFGtI

script file

Assign both the lweapon script and the generic script; then make a "Custom Weapon" type item (any will do), and assign the lweapon script to the weapon tab.

duration is how long it lasts, height is the height you hover at, variance is how much you bob above or below the height, variancespeed is how fast it bobs up and down per frame (360 is a full loop of bobbing up and down), linktile is the first of 4 tiles of link holding the rod above his head (ordered up, down, left, and right), rodtile is the same but for the rod instead of link, sfx is the sound that plays when you use the rod, and hoverstep is link's step speed when hovering (100 = 1 pixel per frame, default link speed is 150, make sure you have either New Hero Movement or Newer Hero Movement checked).

Only works in 2.55 or newer.

• Jared likes this

#3 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 January 2024 - 05:58 PM

I did this script request at the end of a 5 hour video I made of me doing script requests.

https://youtu.be/WRiX7YYFGtI

script file

Assign both the lweapon script and the generic script; then make a "Custom Weapon" type item (any will do), and assign the lweapon script to the weapon tab.

duration is how long it lasts, height is the height you hover at, variance is how much you bob above or below the height, variancespeed is how fast it bobs up and down per frame (360 is a full loop of bobbing up and down), linktile is the first of 4 tiles of link holding the rod above his head (ordered up, down, left, and right), rodtile is the same but for the rod instead of link, sfx is the sound that plays when you use the rod, and hoverstep is link's step speed when hovering (100 = 1 pixel per frame, default link speed is 150, make sure you have either New Hero Movement or Newer Hero Movement checked).

Only works in 2.55 or newer.

Thank you so much Deedee!! I'll try it out!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users