sabotage dragoon

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#166 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:51 PM

I did not see that post....thanks so much!!!! 

And...I have the Lamphrey's Masamune!!!  (tho the icin rod has worked pretty effectively as sword type weapon also...just can't cut bushes and such)

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 26 June 2014 - 08:10 PM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#167 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 12:36 AM

went back there and wooped that monkey back side,, I'll show him some manners,, :whap:

this time the mage opened the passage, but I don't want to touch anything,, so if I get the magic won't learn thief  lesson

so I better just look -- just look -- don't touch anythingt!!

inverted_zps38585d3f.png

#168 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:00 AM

I got the Mud Monkey down to as low as 4 bars....I'm getting there, even if it takes me til I'm old and gray.....,now wait a minute, I am that already;   bring it on you dirtbag simian!!!

Down to 3.....need a break, exhausting work!!

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 27 June 2014 - 09:19 AM.

• vravelo likes this

#169 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:10 AM

I got the Mud Monkey down to as low as 4 bars....I'm getting there, even if it takes me til I'm old and gray.....,now wait a minute, I am that already;   bring it on you dirtbag simian!!!

Down to 3.....need a break, exhausting work!!

:lol:   Chief" you are funny, :lol: ,, that is a crazy fight .... remember,, you can use the boomer too..!

#170 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:43 AM

Vravelo....did you get the fire rod in Redrock?? That's where it is ...do you remember the path to it in Redrock ( I know how to get to Redrock...I've been in a bunch of rooms, but there is one room where the timer is set so fast that you can't get across the lava.  Do you remember anything about Redrock

#171 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:40 AM

Vravelo....did you get the fire rod in Redrock?? That's where it is ...do you remember the path to it in Redrock ( I know how to get to Redrock...I've been in a bunch of rooms, but there is one room where the timer is set so fast that you can't get across the lava.  Do you remember anything about Redrock

sure I got from there , but was long ago, don't recall how to make up there,, give me some directions, when I make there I'll tell you the trick for that fast room -- meanwhile will look around here a bit...!

#172 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:51 PM

post #84 the third picture......cut the bush a screen or two before the shop where you buy stuff in Bell...will lead to Redrock

#173 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

Mud Monkey is mine!!! (with a little help from my friends)

I went to Inverted Tower....but nothing has changed.......

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 27 June 2014 - 07:23 PM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

#174 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:31 PM

Mud Monkey is mine!!! (with a little help from my friends)

I went to Inverted Tower....but nothing has changed.......

Chief, I went visit that place, some how I can't find the way, see many open chest around but can't tell, you get to that room on the picture (4-shutter) talking to those green guys they open a pit and send me down to this room, but some is wrong, is no the place.. :confused:  - need to search other places.. mmm,,got a feeling...

Edited by vravelo, 27 June 2014 - 11:31 PM.

#175 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 04:37 PM

To smart!! those small balls on the front don't let me use -- match-stik on the big bomb!!

any help on this..? - how i boost these small balls...???

one question though..! those little kids dancing and turning --- there's way to bump'em out...?? just asking!!

balls_zps3c03a8a7.png

Edited by vravelo, 28 June 2014 - 04:40 PM.

#176 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Nah bro, that room is under construction. The dancing things are C-Dawg saying "this is a demo. Not complete."
  • vravelo likes this

#177 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:01 PM

Hi

chief"" the player you're using (v2.10) ,give you different information from mine v2.10 are no the same. I know well where this red rock is at I can go there by other entrances,, the room you mentioned  I can't find it, at red rock I been all over those rooms and warps on the floor,, a pic may be helpful--- or you can change your player,, use the one shadow tiger gave to me

think is better,,,!!

#178 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

Well, if we're all in 2.10 related ZC Players, we should be fine. I mean, really, the worst that could happen are the odd artifacts as seen in this video. That's just visual. :shrug: I mean maybe there are other oddities too, but remember, the game is incomplete, so...

It is true that a screenshot of the troublesome area would be nice, but us simply seeing it wouldn't help with the actual hands and fingers doing the work. :P But still, it'd be nice to see it.

... or at least to list the room on a 0-7 coordinate room system.
  • vravelo likes this

#179 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:01 PM

This game truly needs to be updated/finished. It needs a proper 'release.'

#180 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 June 2014 - 09:27 PM

I have reconciled my issues with Sabotage Dragoon.  I pretty much have finished what it is I wanted to do.  Truly a masterpiece, if it has all the pieces in place, it would have been a quest for all the ages (as it stands, it was well worth the hours and hours of enjoyment I got).  I'm fooling around now with Zodiac.....appears to have all the earmarks of another masterpiece from C-dawg!!

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 29 June 2014 - 09:27 PM.

• ShadowTiger likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users