#1 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 01:26 AM

http://youtu.be/OAhGaMJTrnE Part 1

And

http://youtu.be/kRs9dDEBz4k Part 2

Open Season on Difficulty And Adjustment Discussion, as well as the new boss lineup.

-James

#2 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:42 PM

lol. You died in the first room of lv.1. The shame! :P

I'll look at it a little bit later while I have to do otherwise mindless grunt work.

One complaint: In the future can you crop the viewable area to just ZC? It's too tiny.

#3 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 03:59 PM

lol. You died in the first room of lv.1. The shame! :P

I'll look at it a little bit later while I have to do otherwise mindless grunt work.

One complaint: In the future can you crop the viewable area to just ZC? It's too tiny.

Blame OBS: It's about the only way it records it this way, and about the only thing that records ZC that I know, Fraps doesn't do it. :(

-James

#4 Gleeok

Gleeok

It's dangerous to dough alone, bake this.

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

Camstudio does as well. There is a downloadable .zip version so you don't have to install anything if you just want to check it out. Other than that, the guys in the LP forum make really good videos. You may want to find out what they're using... I'm not sure.

#5 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:21 PM

Camstudio does as well. There is a downloadable .zip version so you don't have to install anything if you just want to check it out. Other than that, the guys in the LP forum make really good videos. You may want to find out what they're using... I'm not sure.

A lot of those guys also pay or use cracks. I don't have that option unfortunately.

OBS is free, it works. May not be the best option, but it doesn't cost my flat-broke ass anything. :D

-James

#6 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:02 AM

With OBS you can actually capture individual windows with the window capture option. To do this:
  • Under Sources, add a Window Capture (right click)
  • Under the Window Capture's properties (right click again) you can set various things like showing/hiding the mouse, selecting sub regions, and some stuff I don't even know what it does yet.
  • With that done, hit Preview Stream and then Edit Scene
  • You should be able to see your Window Capture and other elements which you can resize by dragging the corners.
Hope this helps.

#7 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

With OBS you can actually capture individual windows with the window capture option. To do this:

• Under Sources, add a Window Capture (right click)
  • Under the Window Capture's properties (right click again) you can set various things like showing/hiding the mouse, selecting sub regions, and some stuff I don't even know what it does yet.
  • With that done, hit Preview Stream and then Edit Scene
  • You should be able to see your Window Capture and other elements which you can resize by dragging the corners.
Hope this helps.

Guess they fixed the bug. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users